Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Arsenal Fan Zones 4 Gunners Only (450) And Get The Latest Update On Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Zones 4 Gunners Only (450) And Get The Latest Update On Arsenal (877 Views)

Poll: was it wise enough for henry to leave arsenal for barca

Yes: 66% (2 votes)
No: 33% (1 vote)
Mistake: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Update on WWE Recent Shows / Breaking News: Mikel Silvestre Joins Gunners / Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Zones 4 Gunners Only (450) And Get The Latest Update On Arsenal by dani1luv: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2008
This is it 4 gunner only

here u will get the latest update of Arsenal.

e.g Arsenal was beaten 5-1 by totteham

Arsenal to play with Blackburn today by 9:00pm (2nd feb. 2007)

arsenal website

http://www.arsenal.com

there you will get the latest update of arsenal

or from me

Fabregas was awarded best player in arsenal zone 2007/2008

who wil be next?

Register for arsenal.com or send your details to me

Name
Email address
Password
DOB

to me

and within the next 30mins u will recieve an information on your username & password only if im online
Re: Arsenal Fan Zones 4 Gunners Only (450) And Get The Latest Update On Arsenal by dani1luv: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
Henry left arsenal for barca just for 16million pounds. (Henry says why i left arsenal for barca: -

Former vice-chairman Dein has already left the club and Wenger has yet to start negotiations over extending his contract which expires next summer.

A £16 million fee for Henry has been agreed with Barcelona, and the Frenchman will have a medical with the club on Monday.

In an open letter to fans published in The Sun, he said: "Arsene has been part of my life for as long as I can remember.

"Unfortunately and understandably he has said that at this moment he will not commit to the club past the expiration of his current deal which finishes at the end of the coming season.

"I respect his decision and his honesty but I will be 31 at the end of next season and I cannot take the chance to be there without Arsene Wenger and David Dein.

"This is solely my decision, no-one has forced me to do anything and I will represent myself in this transaction. I feel it is something I just had to do."

Henry, who has agreed a four-year deal, added: "Barcelona are a wonderful club steeped in tradition and play beautiful football. I'm sure I will be very happy there.

"But I will miss the Arsenal fans dearly, they have supported me through thick and thin.

"They will always be in my heart, as will all the fans who make the game here so special. I will always have a special bond with Arsenal Football Club."
Re: Arsenal Fan Zones 4 Gunners Only (450) And Get The Latest Update On Arsenal by Omolola1(f): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2008
yep im a gunner even though im a girl

It was not so wise=,, henry is a fool

embarassed tongue
dani1luv:

Henry left arsenal for barca just for 16million pounds. (Henry says why i left arsenal for barca: -

Former vice-chairman Dein has already left the club and Wenger has yet to start negotiations over extending his contract which expires next summer.

A £16 million fee for Henry has been agreed with Barcelona, and the Frenchman will have a medical with the club on Monday.

In an open letter to fans published in The Sun, he said: "Arsene has been part of my life for as long as I can remember.

"Unfortunately and understandably he has said that at this moment he will not commit to the club past the expiration of his current deal which finishes at the end of the coming season.

"I respect his decision and his honesty but I will be 31 at the end of next season and I cannot take the chance to be there without Arsene Wenger and David Dein.

"This is solely my decision, no-one has forced me to do anything and I will represent myself in this transaction. I feel it is something I just had to do."

Henry, who has agreed a four-year deal, added: "Barcelona are a wonderful club steeped in tradition and play beautiful football. I'm sure I will be very happy there.

"But I will miss the Arsenal fans dearly, they have supported me through thick and thin.

"They will always be in my heart, as will all the fans who make the game here so special. I will always have a special bond with Arsenal Football Club."

(1) (Reply)

DO YOU THINK OUR SUPER EAGLE CAN EVER WIN A GOLD MEDAL IN A COMPETITION? / $60 Million High School Football Stadium / "Moses Has Inspired Me To Play For Naija" Reading Hope Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.