Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (24093 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 2:49am On Nov 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

Funny indeed. Everybody wants power. Even here in US, a lot of people are searching for Illuminati so that they can join.

Reminds of Grand Havana cigar lounge in Beverly Hills. Everybody around knows its location. But it is only "members only" club. And to become a
member, you have to be recommended by a member. Only 400 members including Schwarznegger, Mel Gibson,other A-list celebrities. You get my drift.
To join common oil company in Nigeria, they let you ride through various rigmarole. And yes employment in one of the oil companies will better
your life. How much more to join Illuminati?

I believe Kanye and all these artists are just pawns in a chess game. They are like condoms. Once they have outlived their usefulness, they will be
discarded in a poo hole. But the masters remain the kingmakers.

lol

but still doesnt answer my question... where the heck is illuminati holding their meeting ... i wanna join and will do everything they want ... even if they want the soul am ready to give em on platter of gold grin grin grin.. as long as they wont ask me to kill nobody
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Aringon(m): 2:55am On Nov 13, 2012
My stand is that ILuMINATI is real whether you believe it or not. Satan does not want to spend eternity alone in hell and he has his strategies to recruit as many faithfuls as possible. In ILLUMINATI, there are ranks and the entertainers(music, actors and actresses) are the lower ranks and there are grand master(rockefellers, the Bush,the royal families throughout europe,the super rich,the former presidents of US, the former PM of UK,Catholic Church yes the Pope is a member etc). Who are those that are controlling the entertainment world, the media etc? Where did you do your research? On the internet right? Who controls what is published on the internet to favour them?

Rockefellers are the master, the own youtube and the like and can determine what goes in there. What do you think is New World Order?
When Kanye West said " I sold my soul to the devil" what do you think it is? Oh he is just rapping right? You guys should open your eyes and see that the end is near, he sold his soul to the devil to get popular(fame and all). Don't just throw this to the dustbin, think man cos it is not a simple matter.

Why did Jay Z compete himself with Jesus Christ by saying his name is Hovah short form of Jehovah. Let me tell you, Jay Z join the Freemanson cult at the age of 12 and has been there and all cult come under Illuminati.

I don't want to disvulge so much here, concentrate in making your path okay with your creator cos the end is at sight but remember a time is coming for the number 666 to be manifested cos if u don't hv it, u will not be able to either buy or sell. Jesus Christ loves you, he died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, turn over to Him for He careth for u and remember, will you spend eternity in Heaven or hell? The choice is yours

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 13, 2012
go to www.vigilantcitizen.com. even mainstream media like billboard is aware of it. The reason why I believe they exist is because their agenda is in line with biblical prophecies. This musicians are pawns used by them to advance their course. No dabbles into the secrets of this group and plays with it just for fun. They all know what they are doing. I rest my case, whoever has ear let him hear.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by AfroBlue(m): 3:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Learning more and more about it everyday.

The Cult of Saturn 'Saturnalia' - Jordan Maxwell (full)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18-ZrOkAqg

Published on Sep 6, 2012 by IMMORTALTRUTHZ0

Although this conference was recorded in 2001, the information is valid and even more so for today, as the actions of those behind the scenes are being outed and exposed.

At "The Republic Forum" Jordan Maxwell gives us information regarding the "Cult of Saturn" believed to be the belief system of the elite-Illuminati. The Illuminati isn't so much one private group, but is a name used to refer to many groups who control the lives and commerce of all of us on this planet.

Also covered are connected topics, such as the New World Order, mind control, Egypt, Babylon, bankers, and "El" the God of Saturn 'Saturnalia'.

Roman Empire Rules Today Pt 1 (Full Length)

Not the best quality but the information on this video is outstanding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6C9Ecyoic

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VdGWAy77g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 3:06am On Nov 13, 2012
....majek fashek miraculously escaped their grip(i have proof).let me shock u more.they synthesized diseases like HIV wit their cure!.have cloned men alive! do you know they have distorted history in so many instances,some space missions are never publicised?,do you know they have designed psychotronic devices that can know,influence & transmit ur thoughts wirelessly to a central computer? let me stop here.welcome to the world of the bright & demonically inspired ones:the ILLUMINATI!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Aringon: My stand is that ILuMINATI is real whether you believe it or not. Satan does not want to spend eternity alone in hell and he has his strategies to recruit as many faithfuls as possible. In ILLUMINATI, there are ranks and the entertainers(music, actors and actresses) are the lower ranks and there are grand master(rockefellers, the Bush,the royal families throughout europe,the super rich,the former presidents of US, the former PM of UK,Catholic Church yes the Pope is a member etc). Who are those that are controlling the entertainment world, the media etc? Where did you do your research? On the internet right? Who controls what is published on the internet to favour them?

Rockefellers are the master, the own youtube and the like and can determine what goes in there. What do you think is New World Order?
When Kanye West said " I sold my soul to the devil" what do you think it is? Oh he is just rapping right? You guys should open your eyes and see that the end is near, he sold his soul to the devil to get popular(fame and all). Don't just throw this to the dustbin, think man cos it is not a simple matter.

Why did Jay Z compete himself with Jesus Christ by saying his name is Hovah short form of Jehovah. Let me tell you, Jay Z join the Freemanson cult at the age of 12 and has been there and all cult come under Illuminati.

I don't want to disvulge so much here, concentrate in making your path okay with your creator cos the end is at sight but remember a time is coming for the number 666 to be manifested cos if u don't hv it, u will not be able to either buy or sell. Jesus Christ loves you, he died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, turn over to Him for He careth for u and remember, will you spend eternity in Heaven or hell? The choice is yours

there is a few misinformation in your missive.....
jay-z is a member of freemason.....freemason is not illuminati! in hierarchy, freemasonry is 4th to illuminati. freemasonry is just a rank above the catholic church - it's far off the illuminati!

illuminati itself has no ranks - all members there are of equal standing and there's no single entertainer(music or movies) in illuminati......they are a group of powerful men and women who are into chain of businesses, world politics, monarchies, oil magnates, etc

the rate @ which you people cheapen illuminati is hilarious - very soon osuofia and aki&pawpaw would soon be linked to illuminati!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 3:21am On Nov 13, 2012
the name illuminati in latin,illuminatus means the enlightened ones.it is actually a deception because d truly enlightened ones are those who have the knowledge of the only begotten son of God.such knowledge is pure & surpases this world.we hav all bin decieved in various degrees by the devil to think what we see is more important than what we don't see.spiritually,the illuminati(organised rebellion against God) started fron heaven,to nimrod,culminating up to the antichrist.the new world order....

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 3:44am On Nov 13, 2012
...note that they can't be stopped,not even by trying to xpose them.you can only fight them by refusing to swallow what they have to offer.fame,grammys,contract deals,oscars,fortune,success,nudity,violence,tatooing,divorce,disvirginity,homosexuality,over indulgence,over busyness,low moral standards,unwholesome words,habits,etc in xchange 4 ur soul being programmed for perdition.emulate only external attributes that have virtue.aim for success in whatever you do,but neva make dem or what they have your goal.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:

lol

but still doesnt answer my question... where the heck is illuminati holding their meeting ... i wanna join and will do everything they want ... even if they want the soul am ready to give em on platter of gold grin grin grin.. as long as they wont ask me to kill nobody
you have three choices:become a sex slave,submit ur ass down for sampling by a celeb(gay/lesbi) when needed or sacrifice some1 close to you periodically.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by petnkool: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2012
"...secret society na in break us all..." .Tuface(Only Me) don talk am finish
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by chikeorji123(m): 3:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Nobody have ever see this guys life we all comment base on rumor. cool cool
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by NewsFlash101: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2012
cool cool cool cool
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by mystikal(m): 4:17am On Nov 13, 2012
U guys are only making secret societies sound fanciful.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by trolling(m): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2012
i must admit naija guys are up on secular knowledge,thanks to the internet, but some people wont make use of this wealth of information at their finger tips,let me give u guys another tip, the whole entertainment industry is designed by illuminati to distract people frm what is going on behind the curtains.Yahshua said we should watch
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 4:23am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:

lol

Red-Light...na waoooo....e be like say poverty don hammer you ne be small (na joke ooo)

If dem tell poor man wetin it cost to be a big man,
e go sey make im remain as e dey

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 13, 2012
If it is real, what are you going to do about it? I don't think they will invite you to join.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Nov 13, 2012
obo_man: Seriously, there are so many important things to worry about than all these rubbish.....

Now if I come up with a universal remedy to help my village baba, and in the process make billions, Nairaland people go say Obo_man is illuminati.
Ask yourself a question, why aren't unsuccessful people listed as members of illuminati? The answer is because when unsuccessful people can't comprehend a form of success, they mystify it.....

[b]LOL. @ your logic. Why don't you join Ikoyi Club as a poor man? grin. You make something out of yourself, you attract attention and Illuminati comes calling.
Just like people join cults for protection, people are selected into Illuminati for their kind of protection. Remember it is an elitist cult.
Not your kind of go bring 10 human heads, lion anus, pikin brain kind of baba lawo club.

First u get the money, then you get the power.

Why do secret cults approach certain individuals in Universities and coerce them to join? It is because the individual has what they want.
Prerequisitive for Illuminati is wealth/fame. It is not for any Joe-Six-Pack. I don't believe D'Banj is in Illuminati. If he is invited,it is
probably as one of the people serving drinks or a parking attendant or better, bus boy.

By the way, if you make the billions...the Knights from Catholic church will come calling....you will get invitations to become director in
parastatals...you will start looking for protection by Jesus/God (by becoming religious) or from Satan(cults).

Damned if you do; damned if you don't.
[/b]
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 4:53am On Nov 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

Red-Light...na waoooo....e be like say poverty don hammer you ne be small (na joke ooo)

If dem tell poor man wetin it cost to be a big man,
e go sey make im remain as e dey

grin grin grin

naaahhhh.. i dont like bragging about being rich or not .... but i just wanna be powerful ...just wanna be able to control and manipulate people and it seems illuminati got all that init?... and be like a God among men...
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone: Every Nigerian Website I paid a visit to, there is always a high probability that I will encounter the "I" word.

Some bloggers dedicate unreasonable amount of space in their blog, spewing out stories and theories about a certain new age secret cult called Illuminati.

According to some, their aim is to control and dominate the world.

While some believe that by getting initiated, members will automatically became rich and famous. They even went as far as listing out many popular names in Nigerian entertainment industry and Diaspora.

So the ongoing trend is thus;Whenever a musician or actor has a career breakthrough, and became suddenly famous, then he or she must have joined Illuminati.

The beauty of their respective singles or acting, that in a rational point of view may have given them that extra push in the right direction, doesn't come into play anymore.

Before, the Nigerian Population have always been divided in terms of popular beliefs, urban myths, etc. There were the rationales(those that doesn't believe outrageous stories/theories without proof) and the Erratic(those that believe in alien abduction and such theories)

Sadly, it's not so any longer. At the moment, almost everyone is presently a conspiracy theorist, foretelling the end of the world.

Rationalism seems to to have taken the back seat compared to the current fore-runner;illuminati saga.

I did some research and discovered a sad truth; Illuminati theories are fueled by religion.

Almost every religious persons believe in the Illuminati stories compared to atheist non believers.

My question is simple; Where do you stand? Does your faith or lack of faith play a huge part in your decision making?

You forgot to mention that they created all the religions. So if you are into any form of religion sad you are indirectly their boy smiley

Illuminati means the enlightened ones; the rest of the population are fools.

That is exactly the intent of the cult. They hold hidden knowledge that could benefit all humans.

Basically, hidden/secret knowledge is more power.

Don't be scared of them because that is exactly what gives them power.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by fjaiye(f): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by efe2luv: 4:57am On Nov 13, 2012
I for one believe in the existence of the Illuminatti group. I have read a few books given to me by a colleage of mine who is a Mason and men i tell u there are things, i mean facts that will baffle you about alot of things You have grown up believing....anyways i dont wanna couse more confusion to the unbelievers....Please forward any information u have regarding this topic to my email efe2luv@yahoo.com......
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pendusky(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2012
the other day i discover sth abt the much talk abt 'I' If you type "illuminati"backwards,
followed by '.com' in your address
bar, you end up at the U.S.
government's national security
page. i wonder who are the
Originator. SMH!

www.itanimulli.com
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by alajor(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Illuminati exists or does exists is not my problem,wat saddens me is dat d black race has taken it upon themselves to brand any black celebrity that has made it huge as illuminati. My friend has watched dat video about illuminati,so whenever he sees kanye,jay z,dbanj,psquare,beyonce and other black celebrities he says illuminati and yet he can't tell me any white celebrity who is illuminati. Black pple get satisfaction from talking down on pple who have succeeded in life. Especially d black americans,they r d worst. I stil play this song always....u can hate me now,but I won't stop now,cus I stop now.....singing and dancing away.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2012
alajor: Illuminati exists or does exists is not my problem,wat saddens me is dat d black race has taken it upon themselves to brand any black celebrity that has made it huge as illuminati. My friend has watched dat video about illuminati,so whenever he sees kanye,jay z,dbanj,psquare,beyonce and other black celebrities he says illuminati and yet he can't tell me any white celebrity who is illuminati. Black pple get satisfaction from talking down on pple who have succeeded in life. Especially d black americans,they r d worst. I stil play this song always....u can hate me now,but I won't stop now,cus I stop now.....singing and dancing away.

Please feel free to rape the replay botton! The song makes a lot of sense.

Beyounce used to sing 'jesus love me blah blah blah" but now she knows some hidden secret,now she empowers women with her songs- no to allow men put foot on you anymore

Same applies to christians who donate from their poor salaries to greedy pastors to buy jets.

Imagine what the black race will look like if we all knew our rights
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by markus1133: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2012
well so-so
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2012
I am sick of them.
I think anyone who brings up the word should be banned. tongue
Thats how much i loathe this horse crap of a conspiracy theory.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by bravo77(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Facts About Illuminatti :::::If you type "illuminati"backwards, followed by '.com' in your address bar, you end up at the U.S. government's national security page. i wonder who are the Originator. SMH!www.itanimulli.com Try it!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by collins123(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2012
digitalnaira: [b]I don't have a single doubt in my mind that they don't exist, when you've powerful individuals (govt,military,royals,big bizmen,entertainers e.t.c) manipulating things and wishes to shrewd their activities in secrecy, there's very little you and I can do to expose them or bring them down. Even if a very solid evidence that confirm thier existence beyond all reasonable doubts be presented here right now, believe me nairaland will be shutdown and they will create a very big social economic disorder to cover up the whole thing. Why do you think China and Iran are censoring foreign media in thier countries, they don't want the news or entertainment you think?, because they know what they offer is just mind controlling rubbish. When Michael Jackson died, his sister latoya dismissed the notion that it drug overdose, she said that they were many conspirators involved, she was the asked on tv to name them, she just kept quiet and diverted the issue towards Dr Murrey; from her facial expression you could tell she became sacred. Before the death of tupac he made a song called killuminati, it's on youtube[b](am typing with my phone, so can't provide the links) [b]listen attentively to the lyrics at least you won't say he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ok what about our own Olamide who told us about his own victimization in the song [b]"Illefo Illuminati"
I know for certainty that they do exist, even though there isn't any concrete evidence available.

Oh God, what f.ucking bullshit..olamide wetin

No award artiste! nairaland don suffa!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Pain(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2012
I have gone thru all the garbage being spewed out on this thread. I empathize and sympathize because I can somehow extrapolate the age group. I understand because I have been on this route before. My quest for the truth saw me go thru several literature from the rampa series to the gnostic gospels. Please break the chain and stop associating dregs like Jay Z to the enlightened ones because that is exactly what their low life marketing outfits want. The illuminatti really existed. They went underground. Came up and went under again. For now they are hibernating while so many pseudo wannabes hold forte. They will rise again to usher in the sons of chaos. You definitely don't want to be alive when the sons of chaos arise!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by sleekshedy(m): 6:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Oh!! I pitty you people, imagine the amount of time been waisted on "nothing". The world would be a better place, if you as pastor spend as much time teaching people the world of God. Remember, at the last day, God will never ask you how illuminati originated. it's just going to be you and no one else. If illuminati is evil, it's not different from the one we none affiliates, our pastors, our immams, politicians and rulers indulge in.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2012
sleekshedy: Oh!! I pitty you people, imagine the amount of time been waisted on "nothing". The world would be a better place, if you as pastor spend as much time teaching people the world of God. Remember, at the last day, God will never ask you how illuminati originated. it's just going to be you and no one else. If illuminati is evil, it's not different from the one we affiliates, our pastors, our immams, politicians and rulers indulge in.

What last day?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Not enough evidence to prove d sh1t exists. Next topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.