Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Deal With An Atheist Child - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With An Atheist Child (7502 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) Notice how you didnt say what was wrong with my definition of christianity

2) If you want to raise your child to be a lunatic, be my guest.

Make you a deal. You define "humanity" for me and I'll define Christianity for you. cheesy

Why would I wanna teach my child to be a lunatic?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Make you a deal. You define "humanity" for me and I'll define Christianity for you. cheesy

Why would I wanna teach my child to be a lunatic?

You have nothing to say, just sharrap!
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Of course. You would find sense in your Master's nonsensical comment.

1) Teaching facts vs teaching religion is what the discussion is about. I wonder how you found sense in someone comparing being taught maths and English to religion.

2) Culture is not different from religion in many cases. Teaching someone to say "thank you" or to be respectful is something that goes beyond any culture. It is a universal and logical approach to interacting with humans.
Culture is as foolish as religion when you break it down to certain rituals like not shaking someone with your left hand.
Culture, like religion should be taught as "what is" rather than "what ought".

Gee, dude, where does one start to recover the brains from the crap up there? grin

1. If by religion you mean Christianity, where's the dichotomy? Teaching facts to my babies, when I have them, please God, is the exact same as teaching Christ to them and vice versa. cheesy

2. Culture is foolish? The crap completely overpowered the gray stuff in this one, baby atheist. The shyt force is growing in you. Lol. What do you think culture is, freak?
Again, I'd love to hear you attack Christianity for changing cultures again. How I would love to see that day! grin

Gee, yo makin me grin so freakin much these days I'm startin to look like a clown! Lol.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

You have nothing to say, just sharrap!

What! Even the illogic's gone! Nasty lobotomy that. sad
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Gee, dude, where does one start to recover the brains from the crap up there? grin

1. If by religion you mean Christianity, where's the dichotomy? Teaching facts to my babies, when I have them, please God, is the exact same as teaching Christ to them and vice versa. cheesy

2. Culture is foolish? The crap completely overpowered the gray stuff in this one, baby atheist. The shyt force is growing in you. Lol. What do you think culture is, freak?
Again, I'd love to hear you attack Christianity for changing cultures again. How I would love to see that day! grin

Gee, yo makin me grin so freakin much these days I'm startin to look like a clown! Lol.

1) Fact and religion do not go hand in hand, especially christianity. Is god a fact or based on faith? Would you believe me if I told you that I walked on water?

2) Did I say that culture is foolish or did I say that culture can be foolish when broken down to certain rituals? these are two different things.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ihedinobi nd Anony u guys were my best theists cause yall avoided insulting others, for sometime now yall hv changed,for Ihedinobi i knw u seem to hv declared war on Logicboy but please watch it, calling him a lunatic was not funny, i might not be free of dis but lets watch it, hope am not misunderstood.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) Fact and religion do not go hand in hand, especially christianity. Is god a fact or based on faith? Would you believe me if I told you that I walked on water?

2) Did I say that culture is foolish or did I say that culture can be foolish when broken down to certain rituals? these are two different things.

The crap is boiling over, baby atheist. grin

Why should I believe you? Are you a water skipper? Or you have access to God's power?

Shut up, atheist. cheesy English translation of that part of your comment: when you break culture into cultural traditions, that is, break culture down into culture, culture is as foolish as religion. Or you wanna declare religion 'unfoolish'? cheesy You go kii pesin o!
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: Ihedinobi nd Anony u guys were my best theists cause yall avoided insulting others, for sometime now yall hv changed,for Ihedinobi i knw u seem to hv declared war on Logicboy but please watch it, calling him a lunatic was not funny, i might not be free of dis but lets watch it, hope am not misunderstood.

Lol. My dear brother/sister, this here is not war! If it were any kind of conflict or confrontation it would be a slaughter cheesy

But it's not. You may find it difficult to believe, and I don't doubt that you do or blame you if you do, but I really am just playing with logicboy. He's sort of my favorite atheist right now and I'm enjoying yanking his chains. smiley
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ihedinobi:

The crap is boiling over, baby atheist. grin

Why should I believe you? Are you a water skipper? Or you have access to God's power?

Shut up, atheist. cheesy English translation of that part of your comment: when you break culture into cultural traditions, that is, break culture down into culture, culture is as foolish as religion. Or you wanna declare religion 'unfoolish'? cheesy You go kii pesin o!

Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
ok o, i guess i read nd interpreat d Bible in a strict manner i wan even quote d every idle word part, i think Anony statement are not meant as jokes nd it Bro
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: ok o, i guess i read nd interpreat d Bible in a strict manner i wan even quote d every idle word part, i think Anony statement are not meant as jokes nd it Bro

Ok bro. smiley Let you in on a little secret, pay very close attention: not one single word that I've spoken to logicboy is idle. Every one of them is packed with activity and purpose. Can't say more than that. The Spirit within you understands. smiley
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Ok bro. smiley Let you in on a little secret, pay very close attention: not one single word that I've spoken to logicboy is idle. Every one of them is packed with activity and purpose. Can't say more than that. The Spirit within you understands. smiley

Lies.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lies.

Lol. I can imagine everything being a lie to you considering you're a lie yourself. grin

Logicboy03:

Yeah I know. Blame all the crap in your headpiece for your confusion. smiley
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Image123(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
wow, brethren. You're spoiling the unbelievabers' party na. They were close to having fellowship and whining in persecution, now you're making people laugh. Why are parents so unfair as to force their children to wake up early, bathe, brush, and do house chores.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
okay,i go just clap for una, i dont knw hw u people can continue with silly thread as this.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Image123: wow, brethren. You're spoiling the unbelievabers' party na. They were close to having fellowship and whining in persecution, now you're making people laugh. Why are parents so unfair as to force their children to wake up early, bathe, brush, and do house chores.

It is funny how christians cant see the difference between christianity and morals/necessity
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Image123: wow, brethren. You're spoiling the unbelievabers' party na. They were close to having fellowship and whining in persecution, now you're making people laugh. Why are parents so unfair as to force their children to wake up early, bathe, brush, and do house chores.
As usual, no original troll thoughts whatsoever...
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Image123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto:
As usual, no original troll thoughts whatsoever...
hope you now have a job as i advised ÿou to get one. i see you also need someone to love you.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
ifeness: Every child was born an atheist . The unfortunate ones are being born into the house hold of religious parents.

A man works hard all week,goes home,watch movies with all smiles with his wife and kids.... Then goes to church on sunday to hear how he will burn in hell.
Every child was also born illiterate. and the fortunate ones are born into homes where the parents value education. What exactly is your point?

A man works hard all week,goes home,watch movies with all smiles with his wife and kids.... Then goes to church on sunday to hear how he will go to heaven because Jesus has paid the price for his sins. Again, what exactly is your point?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: ok o, i guess i read nd interpreat d Bible in a strict manner i wan even quote d every idle word part, i think Anony statement are not meant as jokes nd it Bro
What statement are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Image123:
hope you now have a job as i advised ÿou to get one. i see you also need someone to love you.
Adam's ipad... I see ur working on your trolling skills.. Hats off to u and vedaxcool, u guys are really putting in some work..
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Anony u've allowed atheists nd their sillines get to u, nd most times u snap back nd in an abusive way dats wat am talking about.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by mazaje(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Every child was also born illiterate. and the fortunate ones are born into homes where the parents value education. What exactly is your point?

A man works hard all week,goes home,watch movies with all smiles with his wife and kids.... Then goes to church on sunday to hear how he will go to heaven because Jesus has paid the price for his sins. Again, what exactly is your point?

Lie Jesus did not pay the price for any sin. . .Allah is the only god and mohammed is his messenger, go read it in allah's book called the koran. . .
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: Anony u've allowed atheists nd their sillines get to u, nd most times u snap back nd in an abusive way dats wat am talking about.
Please quote a post and I will make amends
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
mazaje:

Lie Jesus did not pay the price for any sin. . .Allah is the only god and mohammed is his messenger, go read it in allah's book called the koran. . .
Oh good for you then....nice to see you have found your religion.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
I should quote a post, hell no i dont hv dat grace nd i did not talk about amends cause most times u make amends like i saw ur post apologising to someone dis morning after u re-read ur post, my fear is dat it will become too common dat u might forget to apologise or pushed into a position dat apologising wont do much good nd u will decide to forget about it nd ur concience will trouble u, wont it
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: I should quote a post, hell no i dont hv dat grace nd i did not talk about amends cause most times u make amends like i saw ur post apologising to someone dis morning after u re-read ur post, my fear is dat it will become too common dat u might forget to apologise or pushed into a position dat apologising wont do much good nd u will decide to forget about it nd ur concience will trouble u, wont it
thanks for the friendly warning.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
forgive me though why do i feel like u mean something opposite not friendly
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by MrAnony1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: forgive me though why do i feel like u mean something opposite not friendly
Your feeling is mistaken. I mean friendly smiley
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by lacosanostra: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
ok nd u knw we dont hv to argue with atheist on every topic, they will only shout debunked, we've run away, logic wont agree with us on this nd whatever reply they hv memorised.
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
la cosa nostra: ok nd u knw we dont hv to argue with atheist on every topic, they will only shout debunked, we've run away, logic wont agree with us on this nd whatever reply they hv memorised.

This is called projection. You memorise the bible and then project it on atheists that they give memorised replies.

You peeps just love to argue with common sense and evidence
Re: How To Deal With An Atheist Child by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Beloved la cosa nostra, don't worry and fear so much, mm. Do you not know the One to Whom our lives and ways have been entrusted? He is able to keep His Own from falling. You're free to live your life confident that He will correct every misstep and straighten you out.

The loss of your freedom amounts to loss of effectiveness for our Lord. Don't be afraid, my brother. Our God is utterly able.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feeding Of The 5000, Did It Actually Happened? / Biblical Contradictions: What should we believe / No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.