Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369828 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2019
The king of kings,
The ancient of days,
The I am that I am,
The king of glory,
The rose of Sharon,
The lord of lords,
The soon coming king,
The lord of host,
Jehovah,
Yaweh,
Elohim,
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship, I bow....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Alagbada Ina,
Kabiyesi,
Eledumare,
Atorishe,
Atuni she,
Oba awon oba,
Alade wura,
Arugbo ojo,
Eze ndi eze,
Imela Chineke,
Abasi mbong,
Allah ubangiji nagode......
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2020
I thank you father, you are Holy,Holy Lord and forever you are God.
Modupe pe Mori anu gba,nitori kin see gbogbo eniyan Lori anugba
Thank you father,Thank you Lord,Thank you Holy Spirit,I made it,against all odds..It's my year of All round peace,joy, happiness ,I wait oh Lord for the wonderful Testimonies that you have in stock for me this year.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Faithful Father!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ichuka(m): 5:05am On Jan 02, 2020
My Father and my Lord
Thank you,Thank you,and Thank you,
For your mercy and kindness that's sure in my life and destiny.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Wonders working God...Thank you Lord for yet another miracle.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Omnipotent God, omniscient God, Hosannah in the highest, king of kings, lord or lords, I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
I just want to say thank you Lord, indeed it is done,You are a miracle worker You have given me a garment of praise instead of mourning.Thank you Lord.what a glorious God you are
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai I thank you for your plenty miracles lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Immortal, invisible,the creator of Heaven and Earth,I worship you,Thank you for this oh Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Father I thank You for my life, i bless Your for bringing me this far,its by Your grace that I'm still alive today,may Your Name ne highly exalted.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Thank you Jesus,the author and finisher of my faith
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2020
For your mercy , for your grace, for your forgiveness, for being Jesus , I thank you father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Alpha n Omega... I humbly bow at your feet
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2020
As I bow down and worship, YAHWEH.Thank you JESUS,for everything.I love you lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
My creator, the lifter of my head, my sustainer, my keeper, my healer, my father, my shield, my help, I worship you lord Jesus...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you Jesus,Prayer answering father, Covenant Keeping God.There is no place for argument,You are God all by yourself.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Most precious, most glorious, most merciful, most faithful, the ancient of days, invincible, all wise God, I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
The ever-dependable God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Lord I lift your name on High,Lord I have come to sing your praises,I am so glad you reign in my life.Father I thank you,Please forgive my sins oh Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Excellent king, the creator of heaven and earth, the master of the universe, king of glory, ancient of days, lion of the tribe of Judah I exalt your name lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Elshaddai, Elshaddai,Elohim and Adonai,Age to Age,you are still the same,by the power for your name,I will praise and lift you high.Elshaddai.Thank you JESUS,Only you can do what no man can do.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
You are my ever present help in time of trouble, you are the master of the universe, the king of glory, the Lord of host, the creator of heaven and earth.. I worship you Almighty God, I worship you Jesus, I worship you holy spirit.. I reverence the trinity in council...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, yaweh, covenant keeping God, exalted king of glory, omniscient God, omnipotent God I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2020
I will praise you oh my Saviour,I will Praise you forevermore.Thank you Jesus ,Please perfect that which concerns me.Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2020
You are Infinite... You are the Ultimate...I trust YOU...Thank you for working in my favour
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Great God,
Excellent king of glory,
The ancient of days,
Elohim,
Adonai,
You highly exalted lord,
Be lifted up in your Majesty,
I will worship you forever,
In the the beauty of your holiness, I extol you Jehovah,
The creator of the heavens and earth,
The supreme leader,
The master of the universe,
Magnificent Creator of the whole world I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Jehovah,I praise you.thank you for everything.you are worthy to be praised oh Lord.I worship your majesty.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Thank You God of All possibilities...I Bow to your ROYALTY
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Olorun to ju Olorun lo,tala ba fi o we .All the glory must be to the Lord,only Him is worthy of my praise,no man on Earth should give glory to Himself ,all the glory must be to the Lord.Thank you Jesus for this happiness,I can't describe and for the perfection.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Most precious,
Most glorious,
Most faithful,
Almighty God,
Jehovah,
Elohim,
Adonai,
My creator,
My keeper,
My Father,
My Jesus,
Sweet holy spirit,
Alagbada Ina,
Kabiyesi,
Alade wura,
Oba awon oba,
Awimaye,
Kiniwu judah,
Onishe iyanu,
Arugbo ojo,
Ekuwueme,
Allah Mai iko,
Allah Mai nasara,
Abasi mong,
Osenobua,
Jesus!!!!!!!! I thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.