Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371310 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Faithful God, great God, mighty God, how excellent is your name, in all the earth, how marvelous is your name, you make the earth your footstool and heaven your throne...

Glory Glory Glory to your name lord....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2020
I thank you Father,you are Holy and forever you are Lord.i will never be ungrateful to you Lord for the gift of life, family and everything.Perfect this oh Lord.i shall not be put to shame in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Covenant keeping God,there is no one like you.Alpha and Omega,you deserve all my praises.Have merch oh Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Creator of Heaven and earth, Praise be to your Holy Name, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Arugbo ojo,
Alade wura,
Kabiyesi,
Onishe iyanu,
Emini tin je emini,
Oloru ko nla,
Oba awon oba,
Eze ndi eze,
Imela chineke,
Otito dirigi,
Allah ubangiji,
Mai ceto,
Mai iko,
Mai nasara, na gode yesu.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Ara aye ki oba ni Kabiyesi,
won ni ki ade pe Lori ki Bata pe lese
Iwo ni Kan ni Kaaaaabiyesi
Ta o gbodo so pe ki ade pe Lori fun
A o gbodo pe ki Bata pe lese
Se ade tao mo igba to de sori o
se Bata ta o mo igba to wo se se re
Ti Angeli Kan o mo
Gbogbo Orun ju ba o
Iwo nikan ni won bo o
Ki lo wa se mi saye mi
To hun o ni le sope
Gba Ogo ati Iyin
,gba Ogo ati Ola,
Iwo nikan lo to si
You are worthy,
you are worthy
,you are worthy of my praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2020
You are bigger than the biggest lord, stronger than the strongest, higher than highest, no one can share your glory father, no can be compared to you almighty God, I worship and extol your holy name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:48am On Jan 25, 2020
My Savior... My Strength n Shield...Thankyou for making my life beautiful..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you... I worship the trinity in council today, I reverence you oh God..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
You are the one who has made my life so beautiful,and as You are you have made me here on Earth,there is nothing greater than this.I want more of you JESUS,the more I know you,the more I want to know you.Jesus more of you.Thank you Everlasting father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Faithful father, your name is alagbada Ina, onishe iyanu, eledumare, asoro matace, arugbo ojo, ekwueme, Allah ubangiji, abasi mbong, osanobua.....

I worship the God of the sabbath day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
I do not take your Grace for granted Lord.Which of your mercies can I deny oh Lord.Thank you Jesus for the gift of life.It shall be Permanent
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ever Loving father... I am Grateful n Thankful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 4:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Praise the Lord oh my soul and at all times. Amen

Thank you for safety.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Unto the Lord be the glory,great things he hath done.Thank you Jesus for everything.its a wonderful week in Jesus NAME.Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2020
Father of peace...Thank you for your mercies are new every morning
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Holy God, my father, my king, my lord, my savior, my redeemer, my protector, my sustainer I thank you God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Thank you Lord for ur love and grace upon my life and family
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Father,for the air that I breathe,for the free gift of life.for your mercies ,for Grace,I say Thank you.i can never take your grace for granted.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Alpha and omega, king of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Elohim, Adonai I thank you God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 2:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you Lord. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Imela, imela,Okaka ,Lord I worship you.it is done already.Oh Sweet Jesus. I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Thank you lord for JOY UNSPEAKABLE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
The almighty Jehovah, the king of Glory, the rose of Sharon, the lord of Lords, merciful God, faithful God, the lord of Host, merciful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
I praise you oh Lord,I can't thank you enough for this Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2020
All the glory must be to the lord,I worship my way maker for the has dealt bountifully with me.Thank you father,thank you Jesus,thank you Holy Spirit.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Exalted king of Glory, you are God alone, all glory belongs to you alone, non can be likened or compared to you, you are the ancient of days, the lord of Lords, the I am that I am I bless you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
The master planner, builder and the creator of the whole universe, the mighty man that build the heaven without any pillars, i have come to say thank u for Lord whom you're
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
I call you Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Talk n Do God... Thank you for doing wonders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.