Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (374349 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2020
I just want to be like Jesus everyday,teach me oh Lord to be good to do good,I love you JESUS,Thank you for not forgetting your dear daughter,Thank you for joy,for new songs and Melody in my heart.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
You are my everything Lord, you are wonderful, you are kind, you are lovely, you are faithful, you are merciful, you are beautiful, I thank you for another day lord, i thank you for favor, i thank you for grace...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 3:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Lord if everything exists to lift you high... So will I
You have done so much for me,I cannot tell it all...All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kerny(f): 4:25am On Apr 09, 2020
You’re the God who answers prayers, the one who is able to do abundantly above all that we ask. Let all the honour, glory, praise be unto you .You that maketh a man rich and addedth no sorrow to it, let you alone be lifted high abcove all and every other name.

Agbanilagbatan, you’re my God and your name is Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship, i extol the Trinity in council....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Faithful Friend and father.Thank you for all that you do,forgive my trespasses and show me your loving caring kindness always
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Olorun to tobi, olorun baba agba, arugbo ojo, kabiyesi, eledumare, oba gbo gbo aye, emini tin je emini, oloruko nla, kiniwu Judah, modupe baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2020
You went all the way to Calvary for me..Thank you For reconciling me back to the father...Thank you for paying the price..All I see is the blood that speaketh better things than the blood of Abel.....ALL I SEE IS FREEDOM
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Your sacrifice on Calvary has made the mighty cross a tree of life to me.Thank you for dying for my sins Lord,Thank you for all that you had to bear,for my sake,so that I can live.You are awesome father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Eledumare modupe, oba to da aye atorun, kabiyesi, kabiyomasi, alade wura, asoro matase, ekwueme, otito dirigi, imela chineke, Allah ubangiji, Allah Mai Iko, Allah mai nasara, nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
For my transgressions,you were beaten,you died so that I may live.what manner of man is this who laid down his life for me.oh ,I love you sweet Jesus.Keep doing wonders.Thank you JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Lord I lift your name on high,Lord I have come to sing your praises,I am go glad you reign in my life,I am so glad you came to save me
You came from Heaven to earth,to show the way from the earth to the cross,my debt you paid,from the cross to the grave,from the grave to the sky,Lord I lift your name on high.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Forever,your word is settled,in heaven,it is settled.I thank you king eternal for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Wonderful God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Israel, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of Sharon, omnipotent, omniscient God, our savior, the alpha and omega, the beginning and end , the first and last, the lily of the valley, our healer , our keeper, our sustainer, our shield, our exceedingly great reward, I thank you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:04am On Apr 14, 2020
The one and Only True God...Thank you for a new day,New dawn,new beginning and new mercy..lord I take it not for granted. Receive my thanksgiving in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I can never repay you oh Lord but from my heart,I want to say that I thank you.Thank you for promises kept,for joy unspeakable,for protection of yours ,for peace and for the gift of life.i am ever grateful oh Lord .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Most merciful God, most kind God, beautiful God, Wonderful God, faithful God, excellent God, great God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Alagbada ina, kabiyesi, eledumare, oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah, onishe iyanu, alade wura, modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Lion of Judah,my adoration belongs to you,I exalt your holy name father and I decree and I declare that it is very well with me in JESUS mighty name.Thank God for perfection.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
You are the one who was and is and is to come,I worship you,I adore you,Lord,I lift you high,I am so grateful Lord,I am so thankful Lord for everything you have done.There shall be no loss in Jesus mighty name.Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Allah ubangiji, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto, Sarkin duniya, nagode....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Thank you Jesus...Thank you for everything..You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
In your presence,I am content,in your presence there is light,expressions of your love,revelations of your power and might,in your presence,I can bring an awesome offering,I am in the presence of my King.
Lord,your daughter is eternally grateful for everything. Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Imela, otitodirigi, ekwueme, akamarama, chineke ndima...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Heavenly Lord,your name is wonderful,your name is excellent,your name is beautiful,I worship you Lord for your are mighty,you have got the whole world in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
I thank you God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit... I extol and reference the Trinity...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank You God for keeping me and my family safe.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2020
You are the reason why I lift my hands,why I lift my voice,why I sing to you,You are the reason why I am alive today,I just want to say,it's all because of you.Thank you gracious father for being the reason behind my all.i love you JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
God of the sabbath day, God of mercy, God of grace, God of favor, God of life, God of wisdom, God of glory, I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Jesus omekanaya, ebube dike, otito dirigi, akamarama, agune chemba, the alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the rose of Sharon, the lily in the valley, living water I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2020
THANK YOU JESUS FOR A BRAND NEW WEEK

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Song Of The Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.