Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370149 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Thank you Jesus for all round newness.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Eledumare,
Alagbada ina,
Onishe iyanu,
Kabiyesi gbogbo aye,
Otito dirigi,
Imela chineke,
Sarkin duniya,
Allah mai iko,
Allah mai ceto...

I reverence and exalt your name Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Amazing Grace,how sweet that sound, that saved someone like me,I once was lost but now,I am found,was blind but now I see.Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Intentional God..I am grateful for all you do.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2020
The beautiful God, the Most Excellent God, He who does not sleep or slumber, Omnipotent God, Omnipresent God, Omniscient God, the Alpha and Omega, Yahweh you are my God, I love you, I worship you, I thank you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Intentional God..Thank you for your great faithfulness,endless mercy and unfailing love.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2020
I have come with a gladsome mind to praise the Lord for He is kind,for His mercy shall endure.
Ever faithful,ever sure
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
The Alpha and Omega, Yaweh, Elohim, Adonai, Hosannah, Jehovah, Ancient of days, the I am that I am, the Lord of host, the King of glory, I worship you my father..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Intentional God..Morning by morning new mercies I see.Gratefulheart
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you Lord Yahweh, I worship and exalt the Trinity...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2020
I love you Jesus the Son of God. Family, Friends, and relatives may forsake me, but you'll never forsake me, my trust is in You, not in any man, for You never lie nor disappoint.

You are more precious than gold and silver, than all the luxuries of this world, how I want to bask in the presence of the Holy spirit forever.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by primeedulab: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Intentional God..Thank you for your awesomeness towards me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
He is the king of kings,
He is the Lord of lords,
He is the I am that I am,
He is the Ancient of days,
He is the the Rose of Sharon,
He is the Lord of host,
He is the King of glory, Yahweh I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2020
E to be
E ju bee lo
E to be
E ju bee lo
Olorun gbogbo agbaye,to n sise iyanu lowolowo
E to be eju bee lo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Lord of the sabbath day, God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I worship and exalt the Trinity...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Intentional God..Every time I see another dawning of the day loaded with Benefits..All I have got to say is Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2020
He that has the key of David,he is holy,He that opens and no man can shut,I have come with a heart of Thanksgiving oh Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Ever faithful God, the Almighty God, the Rose of Sharon, the King of glory, the Lord of host, the Ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Omnipotent God, the Omniscient God, the Alpha and Omega I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by cinderellashoes(f): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Amazing God, miracle worker thank you for your mercies

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Intentional God..Thank you for your incredible love and mercies.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Alade ogo, Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo, Emini tin je Emini, modupe baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Blessed be your name oh Lord,blessed be the lamb who reigns forever more..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Otito dirigi, Chineke Ndinma, Chukwu narotito, Ekwueme, Akamaram'ma, Imela Jesus okaka, Osanobuah...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Intentional God.Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2020
If i had ten thousand tongues,it still won't be enough Narekelemo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Intentional God..Thank you loving me wherever I stray.What a wonder that you love even me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Alheri ubangiji, Sarkin duniya, Mai iko, Mai ceto, Mai nasara, Nagode Allah na, Na yabo ka Jesu Christi..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Imela,imela,okaka,I worship you my way maker, miracle worker,Stiller of storms,there is nothing new liek you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
The King of kings, The Lord of lords, The Ancient of days, The I am that I am, The Rose of Sharon, The lion of the tribe of Judah, The king of glory I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by RedBlood01: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ekele dịrị Chukwu maka ndụ, daalụ maka ihe nchedo ị daalụ Chukwu maka ezi ahụike, daalụ maka ndụ nne na nna m, ka aha gị sọpụrụ naanị ugbu a wee ruo mgbe ebighi ebi ọzọ n’aha ahụ ma ọ bụrụ Jesus AMAN
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you, I exalt and reverence the Trinity...

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.