Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370151 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Everlasting father,the God that changeth not,the I am that I am,the perfect God,there is none like you....I worship you ....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2020
For all you have done for me..Lord I am grateful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
You have done so much for me, I can't tell it all Lord, you are faithful, you are kind, you are loving, you are beautiful, you are merciful, I am grateful Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2020
You never change, you never lie, our ever present help in days of trouble, the Almighty God, the ancient of days, the lion of the tribe of judah, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah, the Ancient of days, the I am that I am, I thank you my lord and savior...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Destiny changer,you will do a miracle,a miracle today.....Thank you mighty one in battle...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Faithful GOD, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Hosannah, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Thank you Jesus,for this life that you have given me,I can never repay you but from my heart,I will like to say that I thank you...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2020
There is none holy as the lord Yahweh, there is none beside him, neither is any like Christ our Lord and Savior, the master of the universe, the Lord of host, the King of Glory, the King of the whole earth I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ZACHIE: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2020
This thread is still running.
Wow.
He deserves our daily sacrifices of Thanksgiving.
He alone is King above all things. Lord over all flesh.
Thank you, Father.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Faithful father..Thank you for all you do always.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by cinderellashoes(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Merciful God, thank you for all that you do and for your grace.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I exalt and reference the Trinity, I worship you father..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Oniduro mi eshey o,
Agbejoro mi e ma seun o
Bo je eniyan lo n duro mi,ati ma soro
Bo je eniyan lo n duro mi ati salo
Bo je niyan lo n duro mi,ati ma sin regun
Oni duro mi ese o
Thank you for AUGUST Lord

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thank you Jesus for all round possibilities.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Olorun to da awon oke igbani
Eyin ni mo fi Ope mi fun

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by cinderellashoes(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2020
I am that I am, the all sufficient God, I worship your holy name. Let your will be done always in my life, amen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Lord of the sabbath day, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the I am that I am, Hosannah, Ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, thank you my father my God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Thank Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2020
You alone are my strength and shield,you alone makes my spirit filled,you alone are my heart desires and I long to worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Self existing God, Immortal,Invicible..The Only Wise God..Thank you for the mercies of this day.Your Love for is me ever true and ever sure..Lord I am grateful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
You are the bigger, than the biggest Yahweh.
You are higher than the highest,
You are stronger than the strongest,
You are wiser than the wisest,
our Rock of ages, the I am that I am, the Ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Onise iyanu,God of awesome wonders...
I am in awe of your blessings towards me.....Thank you Jesus...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Lord Almighty, the great I am that I am, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Lord of host, the master of the universe, the Greatest God, the Wonderful God, the all faithful God I am thankful, I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Casting crowns, lifting hands,bowing hearts is all I have come to do.Adonai,Adonai Adonai,you reign on high.....
Thank you heavenly father for testimonies

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you, I exalt the Trinity...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2020
And I will say that you are good,and all the miracles you've done has brought me joy..
Father,I declare that I love you,I declare my everlasting love for you.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2020
My Father, my Lord, my King, my Redeemer, my Helper, My sustainer, my being, my all in all..
Yaweh, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Eshey Elshaddai mi
Bi eniyan shey poto ni le aye e ranti mi
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Faithful God, King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, the rose of Sharon, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2020
I haven't seen you before oh Lord,but I see your mighty works in my life,I have assurance Olorun mi,wipe e waaaa.Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GreatGod2020(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.