Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370152 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Immortal God, invincible God, immortal God,how great thou art.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Glorious God, Merciful God, Kind God, Great God, Wonderful God I thank you... Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Baba agba arugbo ojo
Eyin lo ye lati gba ogo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2020
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, the Ancient of days, the Rock of ages, the I am that am, the King of glory, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Lord of host I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Father you reign forever more,you are God all by yourself.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Elohim, Adonai, Ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Hosannah in the highest, my Lord Yaweh, Jehovah I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Age to Age you are still the same,by the power of your name...I will praise and lift you high Elshaddai.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Imole aye, kabiyesi, Eledumare gbo gbo aye modupe, I worship God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I extol the Trinity in council...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
I worship you in the beauty of the majesty lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Only God that makes things happen.. Thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you Jesus,the author and finisher of my faith
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2020
The omniscient God, the omnipotent God, the Creator of all things, the Almighty God, the King of glory, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days I worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
My God you are awesome in all your ways.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience God,How great thou art.Thank you for testimonies yet coming.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Yaweh Yahweh, where will I be, if not for you, if not your grace, Elohim, Jehovah, Hosannah, Elshadai, Adonai, the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Isreal, Glory Glory to you Father, the Creator of all things.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2020
God of wonders..Great is your faithfulness.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2020
I praise you,I praise you,oh Lord,in my life,I see what you are doing,one more time,I lift my hands in praise of your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2020
God the Father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I exalt the Trinity.

Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you, I am grateful, I am thankful Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are God from beginning to the end
No place for argument
You are God all by Yourself
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2020
There is no one there's no one like Jesus, nobody nobody like you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Alagbara, you are the mighty God, you are the only God, you are the holy God, you are the awesome God, you are all that matters, you are the great God, you are the wonderful God, you are the most Excellent God, I worship you, I bless you Lord, I thank you my Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Heaven and Earth adore,even angels bow before Him, what a mighty God we serve
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Oh sweet Jesus.Master and friend..Thank you for all you always do.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Imela chineke, otitodirigi, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, chukwu Akamaram'ma, oghenetega, osanobuah I thank you, I worship you, I exalt your name Yaweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2020
What manner of man is Jesus,halleluyah.Thabk you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
The Alpha and Omega, the I am that I am, the King of glory, the Lord of host, the Ancient of days I bless your holy name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you unchangable God and Stiller of storms.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Yahweh, Lord God of the sabbath day, God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I worship you, i extol and reference the trinity, blessed be your name my father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Great is thy faithfulness,lord unto me.. I stand in awe of you my heavenly father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Dear Jesus..Thank you for your so many blessings
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2020
The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of Sharon, the I am that I am, the Lord of host, the Ancient of days, the King of glory, I worship you YAWEH...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2020
You are the Lord,that is your name
You will never share your glory with any one
You will never share your glory with anybody, Almighty God,that is your name.....
Thank you Lord for a September to remember for good in Jesus most mighty name..

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.