Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,857 members, 6,339,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 07:57 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (298246 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 30
Thank you, Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:40am On May 31
The God who reigns forever, The Almighty God, Merciful God, kind God, Faithful God, Wonderful God, Beautiful God, Lovely God I worship you Sir Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Jun 01
Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon Oba, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye,
Imela Chineke, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto na, nagode yesua...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Jun 02
King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, King of glory, Yahweh I worship your great and beautiful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02
Olutoju mi, e seun
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03
You are alpha and omega. I worship you oh Lord. You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03
You are alpha and omega. I worship you oh Lord. You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03
Faithful God, Merciful God, Almighty God, Wonderful God, Great God, Beautiful God, Excellent God, Yahweh I bless your great name Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OyinNurse(f): 4:32pm On Jun 03
Can't even comprehend your faithfulness towards me and my family. Your joy permeates our very existence. You overwhelm me with Your loving kindness. Great God, I adore You.....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03
GREAT GOD. I am here to worship you. I love you Father forever,.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:19am On Jun 04
The Supreme God of whole earth, The Creator of
Of all things, The commander in chief of the heavenly army, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, my Jesus, my Yahweh, my Ebenezer, I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Jun 05
Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh, Alpha and Omega, Hossanah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:25am On Jun 06
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, I bless the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I extol your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07
Ancient of days, I am that I am, Lord of host, king of glory, Yahweh, Jehovah, Hossanah, Adonai I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:09am On Jun 08
Alagbada Ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon Oba, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, modupe Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Jun 09
Glorious King, Alpha and Omega, Lord Of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship and bless your great name Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:02am On Jun 10
My Saviour, My Redeemer, My King, My Father, My Protector, My Ebenezer, My Yahweh I bless your beautiful name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10
He redeemed my soul from destruction. Thank You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:33am On Jun 11
Alpha and Omega, Lord of host, King of glory, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Jun 12
Ebube dike, Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Imela, Ekwueme, Oghenetega, Osanobua I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, I exalt the trinity, Yahweh I bless your great name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:21am On Jun 14
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, nagode Allah na, na Yabe Ka Yesu na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.