Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370486 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone.

Can anyone hear me? I appreciate your time
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Immortal God, invisible God,immortal God,How great thou art.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Merciful God, Kind God, Beautiful God, Excellent God, Powerful God, Great God, Wonderful God I worship you Sir, Yahweh I bless your great name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2021
How I love calling your name,your sweet name,I worship you king eternal,master of the universe.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Oba awon oba, Onishe Iyanu, Eledumare, Olowogbogboro, Kiniwu Judah, Alade wura, Oba to da aye ati orun, Arugbo ojo, Yahweh Olorun mi, Modupe Sir...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, Yahweh, God of all gods, Jehovah I extol thee...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2021
You are worthy to be glorified ,Arugbo ojo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2021
The Almighty God, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Alpha and Omega, The I am that I am, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The creator of the the heavens and earth, I thank you Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah in the highest, my Ebenezer I worship you Sir...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oba awon oba, Alade ogo modupe Sir..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, King of glory, Almighty Jehovah, Almighty God, Alpha and Omega I worship you sir, Yahweh I bless your great and Wonderful name...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Awesome God,kosenitodabire.We are grateful for life and for all that you have given us Hallowed be your name oh Lord .

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Abasi mbong, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, I worship you Yahweh...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Hossanah, Adonai, Elshadai, my Ebenezer I bless your beautiful name Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodwilldoitAmen: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
There is none only as the lord,there is none besides thee,neither is there are any rock like our God there is none holy as the lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, I extol the God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship your great name Lord...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, The Ancient of days, The King of glory I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by blaccsparrow(f): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Dannyxy:
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, The Ancient of days, The King of glory I worship you Sir...

Hello, Danny.
Trust you are doing well.

Sorry I'm bringing recruitment issue to you here. I messaged you yesterday, hoping we could have a chat.

Uhm...

As you know, some people have been able to check their screening dates and were shortlisted, while others were not shortlisted.

Do you think there's a possibility of later uploads since the stipulated time of release is tomorrow?

Do you think there's hope for those who have not been shortlisted (yet)?

Kindly share your reservation for this position.

I look forward to reading from you.

And once again, sorry for this ambush.

Regards.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Master of the universe, Creator in chief of the heavenly army, the King of glory, the Lord of host, Miracle working God, Wonder working God, All Powerful God, Omniscient, Omnipotent God I worship you Sir...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Hello, Danny.

Sorry I'm bringing recruitment issue to you here. I messaged you yesterday, hoping we could have a chat.

Uhm...

As you know, some people have been able to check their screening dates and were shortlisted, while others were not shortlisted.

Do you think there's a possibility of later uploads since the stipulated time of release is tomorrow?

Regards.
hii.. yes more names will be uploaded today, be expectant...

Civil defence is not as stringent as immigration, a lot of names will be added...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Hello, Danny.

Uhm...

Regards.
and I don't answer emails for reasons personal, and hardly want to chat outside here, but if you have a a Twitter handle, you can drop it, would d.m...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by blaccsparrow(f): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Dannyxy:
and I don't answer emails for reasons personal, and hardly want to chat outside here, but if you have a a Twitter handle, you can drop it, would d.m...

Good morning, bro.

Thanks for your response.

My Twitter handle is @

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a fabulous day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
blaccsparrow:

Good morning, bro.

Thanks for your response.

My Twitter handle is @annieogbonnaya

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a fabulous day.
accessing my Twitter is quite difficult because vpn I think, but all the same, drop questions here like you did, I will respond...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by blaccsparrow(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dannyxy:
accessing my Twitter is quite difficult because vpn I think, but all the same, drop questions here like you did, I will respond...

It's the same thing I sent to you yesterday, which I believe that you have answered already.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Olorun mi, Oba awon oba, Alade wura modupe Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Almighty God, Merciful God, Faithful God, Kind God, Beautiful God, powerful God, Excellent God I worship you Yahweh....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2021
The only God that reigns supreme, The Ancient of days, The I am that I am , The Lord of host, The Omniscient God, The Omnipotent God I bless your beautiful name Lord... Yahweh I exalt you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ichuka(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2021
My Father and my Lord I thank you for everything you have done in the past and still doing now in my life and that of my family lineage in Jesus name amen.
Thank you JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Emmy417: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Giver of life, obata Obie, you are the Greatest God! I Worship you today & forever my God. There's none like You... Thank You For your Grace, Thank You for your Mercy, Kindness, Unconditional Love. Imela!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo, Olowogbogboro, Onishe Iyanu modupe Sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.