Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370814 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2021
You are Bigger than the biggest, Stronger than the strongest, Higher than the highest, Better than the best, Wiser than the wisest, Ancient of days, Yahweh, Jehovah I bless your great name Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Ebube dike, Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Olorun baba agba, Kabiyesi, Olowogbogboro, Onishe Iyanu, Ekwueme, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega I bless your beautiful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you, Great and Mighty God, You are Wonderful Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Jesus my Lord, my Helper, my Protector, my Shield, my Defence, my Preserver, my Saviour I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon Oba, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro mojubare Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God of the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit I worship you, I Extol the God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim I bless your beautiful name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Alheri na, Ubangiji na, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, nagode Yesu na.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Ebube dike, Onishe Iyanu, Sarkin duniya, Mai ceto na, Olorun to tobi, Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Eledumare, Ekwueme, Imela Chineke, Yahweh I worship your beautiful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, my Ebenezer I worship you Lord...

King of kings
King of glory
Lord of host
Ancient of days
I am that I am
Commander in chief of the heavenly army
Creator of heaven and earth
Master of the universe I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
You are bigger than the biggest, Stronger than the strongest, Higher than the highest, Wiser than the wisest, Greater than the greatest, Most excellent God, Ancient of days I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Ancient of days, Lord of host, I am that I am, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah I worship you Yahweh...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2021
I am that I am, Ancient of days, Master of the Universe, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Alpha and Omega, Lord of host, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Lord Mighty in battle I worship you Sir, Yahweh I bless your great name Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenserah26(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
The Most Excellency
The Creator of the world
The Almighty
The God in whom there is no impossibility
The God of all flesh

I'll worship you forever. In my 'highs' and my 'lows', I'll praise you father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro modupe Sir, Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Most Wonderful God, Most Excellent God, Almighty Creator, All wise God, Most Glorious, Most Powerful, The Ancient of days, Invincible God, The One to be feared and adored, I worship you Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Alpha and Omega, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Lily of the valley, Bright and Morning Star, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Ogo fun Olorun orun, aye mi o ri bi ota se fe kori
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oba awon oba, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye, Oniduro mi, Olorun baba agba modupe Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
my Creator, my Maker, my Alpha and Omega, my Shield, my sustainability, my Helper, my Father, Jehovah my provider, Yahweh my king, Ebenezer my Protector I worship you, I exalt your beautiful name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Creator of heaven and earth, Master of the universe, Yahweh, Jehovah I bless your great, beautiful and wonderful name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Lord of host, Ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the rose of sharon, the King of glory, God of all gods, Omnipotent, Omniscient God I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Exalted King, Master of the Universe, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, King of glory, Creator of the earth, Commander in chief of the heavenly army, Comptroller general of the universe, my Father, my God I thank you Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2021
King of glory, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, The rose of sharon, The Alpha and Omega, Yahweh I bless your Great, Wonderful and Beautiful name Lord God, Thank you for your mercy Jesus christ, thank for being a friend Holy spirit.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Ancient of days, You are bigger than the biggest, Higher than the highest, Wiser than the wisest, Stronger the strongest, Greater than the greatest, The Most Beautiful God, The Most Excellent God, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon I thank you Sir, I worship your great name Sir.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh I bless your great and Wonderful name lord, I am that I am I worship you, Jehovah I extol and exalt you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Eledumare, Kabiyesi, Oba awon Oba, Kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye, Alawo tele, Alagbada ina modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by heryur(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dannyxy:
Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Eledumare, Kabiyesi, Oba awon Oba, Kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye, Alawo tele, Alagbada ina moduepe Sir...
Good evening bro, hope you had an unaccented day?, please kindly update us in regards to the awaiting NIS mop-up list as to when to expect invite for documentation, thanks.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin duniya, nagode yesu na, nagode baba na...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Chineke Idinma, Abasi mbong, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Otito digirigi, Imela, Okaka, Aka'marama, I exalt your beautiful name Yahweh, my Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Tick Tock!" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.