Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

All General Overseers Must Go To Prison - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All General Overseers Must Go To Prison - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video) (837 Views)

All General Overseers Must Go To Prison"- Pastor Bakar (video) / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / "All General Overseers Must Go To Prison"-Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

All General Overseers Must Go To Prison - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video) by olapluto(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2012
I do not agree a lot with Pastor Bakare, but on this one, I agree.

If trully the laws of the land are to be properly applied, ALL MOGs and daddy G.Os will be in jail for fraud, corruption and deception.

If we can manage to rid Nigeria of religious leaders who collect money from Politicians, I think we have solved 30% of our problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6R8rF4KkM&feature=player_embedded
Re: All General Overseers Must Go To Prison - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video) by PaulJohn1: 2:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Is he himself not the general overseer of his church? undecided

All I see in him is a politician trying to look good in the front of the people.
Re: All General Overseers Must Go To Prison - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video) by semid4lyfe(m): 2:40am On Nov 13, 2012

(1)

Nigeria - A Flock Without Shepherd (chris Okotie Paradigm) / Congratulations To President Jonathan / Orji Uzor Kalu The Ojukwu Of Our Generation-njiko Igbo Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.