Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Best "dear John" Joke? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best "dear John" Joke? (5525 Views)

Nice Dear John Letter Reply / Dear Girlfriend / Happy B-day Dear Moderator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2006
A young girl on a year's training course in South Africa recently received a "Dear John" letter from her boyfriend back home.

It read as follows:

Dear Mary,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us.
I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love, John

Mary, with hurt feelings, asked her colleagues for any snapshots they could spare of their boyfriends, brothers, ex-boyfriends, uncles, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of John, Mary included all the other pictures of the pretty lads she had collected from her buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

Dear John,
I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care, Mary

--------------------------------------------
If you guys have more, please post.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by spikelord(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2006
She wants to kill John.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by kajad(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by micklplus(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2006
great and that was a wonderful attack on John ! i hope the guy wont die from heart attack !
Nice joke cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2006
Old joke!!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by dm(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2006
[size=15pt]WOW[/size]
Payback Time tongue
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2006
O4real:

Old joke!!! lipsrsealed

it may be old, but it was my first time reading it, as sure as it was the first time for some others.

its not like you havent type "Old joke!!!" before.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Free(f): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2006
@africanboy
Cry africanboy, cry 4 the demise of your jokes. Mama's boy! sad instead of keeping quite and giving us classic jokes he goes blabbing about how funny he finds it. Tell me: - WHO CARES!!! hen, hen, hen!!! WHO CARES bro if u laughed off your sorry self!!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by diddy4(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2006
O4real:

@africanboy
Cry africanboy, cry for the demise of your jokes. Mama's boy! sad instead of keeping quite and giving us classic jokes he goes blabbing about how funny he finds it. Tell me: - WHO CARES!!! hen, hen, hen!!! WHO CARES bro if u laughed off your sorry self!!!

unlike you, am not a CLOWN. i dont tell jokes. i saw on the net and shared. have you told someone this joke before? "copyright infringement?". WAKE UP BRO!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by barinaadaa(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2006
There is nothing new under the sun. Is there ? keep it up bro, i sure enjoyed YOUR joke wink remember players ganna play, haters ganna hate, but that doesn`t change your anatomy, does it ? If u`ve got more pls share, and make someones day. wink wink wink
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2006
@barinaadaa, thanks
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2006
@africanboy
Yes, keep up your sorry old, clownish jokes! Clowns like you will feel U. Get current and move on!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Reba(f): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2006
Way cool mh nice one African boy,send some more kiss kiss

O4real go suck the lemon wink
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2006
@reba
Oh so you've been there to know how it feels!? tongue
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
*sits here wondering if O4real hasn'tgot anything else to do*
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2006
then u must be jobless africanboy cos am working and u sit just like your jokes!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2006
hmm, i see, moving around the forum dissing people's jokes is WORK. Whose paying you?
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2006
i think u just want to increase the tread of this sorry joke so people will feel there is much to it!? isnt it? Sorry you got the wrong guy! But I wondered who pays you to sit and wonder!!! wink
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by lauryn(f): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2006
Put a sock in it and move on pls, nice joke still!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Reba(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Lauryin gal, u rite very nice joke I love it

04real,still go suck the lemon it seems that u haven'nt sucked it at all tongue
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by nuggard(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Reba. . . .local is lekker.

But african boy and O4real you guys disses really cracked me.keep at it please.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2006
@nuggard
nuggard:

@Reba. . . .local is lekker.

But african boy and O4real you guys disses really cracked me.keep at it please.
oh nug, u again, ok ok i can ovastand, u want to go clapping those miggets. No fighting, i said noooo figthing in here,

@haters
I said it before now i can c it coming: someone with a multi-faced ID is here tricking afroboy into being happy.

Reba go into your SA shell, lauryn put on yours socks and start clapping because your hero just arrived!!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by lauryn(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2006
O4real:

@nuggardoh nug, u again, ok ok i can ovastand, u want to go clapping those miggets. No fighting, i said noooo figthing in here,

@haters
I said it before now i can c it coming: someone with a multi-faced ID is here tricking afroboy into being happy.

Reba go into your SA shell, lauryn put on yours socks and start clapping because your hero just arrived!!!

LMAO, and who on this planet is the hero lol
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by jayemkay(f): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2006
john must have gone absolutely crazy! hahaha serves him right! grin
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by jayemkay(f): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2006
john must have gone absolutely crazy! hahaha serves him right! grin and no fighting here pls!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Reba(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2006
@ nuggard
U rite local is lekker,but hey u know where that applies only where we live (southern zone)

@ O4real man u suck, I think its u who to go in your Shell where ever u are.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2006
l.o.l. Kool Joke Africanboy. smiley
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2006
Men she's the smartest babe in the whole wide world
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
@Reba
While your G-papis were hunting 4 gold-dust in the past, If i just put a J*** in 4 that Reba of urs, surely, u'll be eating saw-dust back in SA. That I said a simple statement "old joke" doesnt deserve all your hate words. It meant i read it before but If you are hunting 4 afrodonkey's Green Card this is not how to go about it. Consult Doctor Moon, he'll surely know how to help ya, sissy.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2006
@Reba
Oh Mary, I 4got the "Old Joke" was about a gal in SA. Are u so sour from being bruised dont worry u'll find comfort in N*****land! 4 further e-motional advise just dont b shy to call 4 help here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Mark Angle Comedy "The Petrol" Episode 85 / Actual Call Centre Conversations ! / 27 Hilarious Test Answers That Aren't Technically Wrong... Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.