Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Best "dear John" Joke? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best "dear John" Joke? (5538 Views)

Nice Dear John Letter Reply / Dear Girlfriend / Happy B-day Dear Moderator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by spikelord(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2006
What had Africanboy done to O4real? Please you guys should maintain peace and stop the diss! The joke was funny though!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2006
Thanks spikelord, it's all about nothing oooo. i only said "old joke" and they all came buzzing like a bee. Am i not meant to air my opinion. Pls ask them if in their villages ( cos they are not acting like city ppl ) democracy is a distant cry.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by spikelord(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2006
Ok man, but be easy!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2006
If they continue then i dont see how my brains wont stop replying them. If they stop I stop. It's them not me.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2006
is he begging?

say uncle!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by spikelord(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2006
stop it man!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by spikelord(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2006
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2006
Begging!!! lol. Crawl, crawl afrodonkey, you convoluted Be**t of burden!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by niterider(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2006
O4real,u my man.Listen man,i think u have said enuf.They sure will think twice b4 talkin back @ someone next time.Havin said that,i think u shld put it on ice.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by beyunce(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2006
wetin be that afro probs ma
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by niterider(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2006
@ beyunce
e' don do now
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Reba(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
O4real:

@Reba
Oh Mary, I 4got the "Old Joke" was about a girl in SA. Are u so sour from being bruised don't worry u'll find comfort in N*****land! 4 further e-motional advise just don't b shy to call 4 help here.

I am not offended at all,because I guess thats what u are good at so peace bro, and by the way It does'nt matter whether the joke was about a SA girl,I am a proud South African take it or leave it. Peace
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
@Reba
Dont bleed my dear, I have no ill-feeling 4 SA. Can u imagine, our financial controller is a South African and he has been a nice person. I just wondered y i ticked u off. Anyways the word is out i guess: let peace reign.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Reba(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2006
@ 40real Peace Peace Bro,
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2006
@Reba
Lets stop adding comments on this dud story not to ova bloat its non-relevance.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2006
dont u ever get real?
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2006
:p
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by afoclepe02: 10:24pm On May 05, 2006
its time for John to cry, i guess!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by DivineOke(f): 10:45pm On May 05, 2006
Nice one africanboy

@O4real

u really suck!!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by niterider(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2006
DivineOke:

Nice one africanboy

@O4real

u really suck!!!

Wetin be your own now??After tha storm has calmed down,u decide to start your own.Did u even read the dates on the other posts at all.Are u tryin to gain your own 5mins of fame here??
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by bluenubian(f): 8:50am On May 06, 2006
best joke so far, that was really funny
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2006
@niterider
niterider:

Wetin be your own now??After tha storm has calmed down,u decide to start your own.Did u even read the dates on the other posts at all.Are u tryin to gain your own 5mins of fame here??
Niterider, I think u have said it all, she's trying hard to cover 4 a diss in anoda thread. Tanx Bro.

@DivineOke
DivineOke:

Nice one africanboy

@O4real

u really suck!!!
lipsrsealed I have no words 4 u here, go back to the other thread n lets get the party started there!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2006
O this guy sucks 4 real. Ok, fine u dissed he/she in another thread and the person came her to let out steam. Must you follow? And why is everyone trying to diss you? You need to get your acts straight. Probably the problem is with you! Get real.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2006
@Afrodonkey
Sorry, who must have resurrected you from the grave. . . do i need to feel goody goody with you, pele, bone-collector. I am not surprised you said "everybody", your understanding of English is light years behind. Abeg go rest, word is out on you, dont let MOPO c u ooo.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2006
am surprised your screen reader said "everybody" when i typed "everyone", you bloody cheapskate. dont beg for the meaning, i'll tell you - it means uncle scrooge is more generous than you are.

and as for resurrection, i just decided to stoop down to your level for a while, just to check on little fella like you. where you told your NYSC candidateship expires next year? old-timer!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Dojo(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2006
@O4fake
It's true that age has nothing to do with maturity, because how can a guy of 29 (almost 30) be behaving like this?
And I don't think you'll ever grow up. You this ADULT KID.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by niterider(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2006
@ Dojo

It will really help if u can let things be btw 'em 2 rather than fuel it.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Dojo(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2006
I'm pissed off with the guy. He insulted me in 'Have you ever sucked a pussy'.
So, it's not as if I'm been nosy.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:08pm On May 09, 2006
' cheesy '
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2006
@Dodo-jolor
Dojo:

@O4fake
It's true that age has nothing to do with maturity, because how can a guy of 29 (almost 30) be behaving like this?
And I don't think you'll ever grow up. You this ADULT KID.
Your foolhardiness is your Achilles heel. This has driven you to check my profile to find a fault. But Brat, you aint game. Have you eva asked yourself why your parents die early. . . it's because they found it hard to be simply HAPPY. Do you know why i waste time enlightening you, it's because i dont really want you ending that way. Get real, my dear.
@afrodonkey
africanboy:

am surprised your screen reader said "everybody" when i typed "everyone", you bloody cheapskate. don't beg for the meaning, i'll tell you - it means uncle scrooge is more generous than you are.

and as for resurrection, i just decided to stoop down to your level for a while, just to check on little fella like you. where you told your NYSC candidateship expires next year? old-timer!
As for you, afrodonkey, how would you understand your own blabs? I dont blame you cos you hailed from a mentally challenged familial.  You c, I have been teaching my dog how to speak recently and he's doing beta than you rite now. Oh Cheapskate!  grin, that must have been the first word that challenge your stead. Ok it means "stingy". Then everyone = everybody = each one = ? . . . Let me allow U to fill in the gaps and c how bright U've been lately. So Honky Donkey, can you tell me the correlation btw what has been said and what you have just spoken. Really, if not for Trans-saharan trade and for the sake of the Bedouins, your intractable species should have been obliterated off the face of the earth just like the dinosaurs, you inconsequential, dispensed mule!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:14pm On May 09, 2006
learn to respect urselves!!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2006
@Dodo-jolor
Insulted!?  shocked  shocked  shocked, wake up, you started it on an innocent lady on N*****Land and I was born not to allow such impudence, boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(FUNNY PHOTO) How To Kidnap A Nigerian / Whats Your Favorite Day (pic 18+) / Yookos.mobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.