Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Best "dear John" Joke? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best "dear John" Joke? (5537 Views)

Nice Dear John Letter Reply / Dear Girlfriend / Happy B-day Dear Moderator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:16pm On May 09, 2006
dont u ever do anything apart from this O4real
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2006
@Rhodalyn
Rhodalyn:

learn to respect urselves!!!
Tell them!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2006
O4real:

@RhodalynTell them!
tell who? as a matter of fact, it was U i was referring to! smiley
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2006
@Rhodalyn
Rhodalyn:

don't u ever do anything apart from this O4real
Sure do, lady and being on N*****land has been dynamite!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2006
@Rhodalyn
Rhodalyn:

tell who? as a matter of fact, it was U i was referring to! smiley
Then are u sleeping.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2006
im actually doozing! smiley
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2006
grin, u sure do, beaut. Sleep well. Sorry 4 stiring your immaculate peace.  cheesy  wink But what will one do when touts has invaded N****Land - D HOME OF UNITY!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2006
' cheesy cheesy cheesy '
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2006
hmm, your father must flog you for insulting thugs, have you forgetten your family has a proud history of them, with you and your siblings (if your impotent family head could continue after you) are the latest in the series.

just in case you cant spell naira, move your eyes to the top of your screen, unless ofcourse you are reading upside down explaining why your head refuses to hold the mass of mess you emulate other people who call theirs brains.

insuting someone who looked at your profile, ashamed of your picture (even after a professional had touched it with photoshop). besides, have you forgotten you followed a crow's path to view mine.

all other nairalanders, am truly sorry for this verbiage, but this vermin deserves it
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by O4real(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2006
@Afrodonkey
Let me read you a letter from your species,

Dear Afrodonkey,
We know you are surely Johnny, now. Do you know that reading and writing has been artistic values made for humans, Donkey. Why should you be audacious enough to eva think of yourself as been equal to them. We, donkeys, are fools and so we will till we die and rut!
We learnt through divine means that O4real is teaching you English. Please learn. He is a good man and has been good to us. Dont you know that all the hays u were raised on were provided by him. So listen, mule, to the words of your papa.
Now why are U disgracing our stead further, impotent means (of a male) being unable to achieve an erection or orgasm. If his G Fathers has not more than achieved this fit then they wouldnt have bred him in the series. Hope you understand "BRED", @sreHol*. cos you might soon start flip-flopping like a bad switch!
And N****land, makes it funky, gives life to the PLACE OF UNITY. Where knowledge cant be stolen just like you did with your Dear John Shaggy's story. People with knowledge not just brains. Have you heard when humans say knowledge is POWER. Remember nitwit, that MEN has always read in the right direction!
You dare accused him of viewing your pix, naaaa, afrodonkey boi, you told us u tried to abuse him with his looks and that made him to check you out.
And listen and listen good donkey, our Masters name is O4real not O . . . . . 4real. Are you trying to abuse another person on N*****Land? Dont you have respect for others! angry ama-self-service-ya-@rse!
Your father,
Papa Bu Donkey.

So Pls N****Landers, lets give afrodonkey a chance to learn English with vile words . He is in a class room called "The Best "dear John" Joke?".
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by eveseh(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2006
wow,cool
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by barinaadaa(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2006
dat dos it, dont u think we need a beef platform? angry angry angry
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by niterider(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2006
We sure do.I hope admin wld permit it cos is alot of unsettled differences in this forum
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by naijafan(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
I bet if africanboy and o4real meet each other, they'd be laughing their heads off,
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
wait? i did all of that, damn! am good!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by naijafan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
africanboy:

wait? i did all of that, damn! am good!

as in
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Oracle(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2006
Damn, she would kill John oooh
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by charla(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ O4real
theres no need to diss d boy jus cos uve read d joke b4.if u dont find it funni kip ur opinions and ur rude words to ursef instead of cursin every1 who thinks d joke is funni.
@ Africanoboy,i hve read dis joke a million times b4 and i still find it funni jare.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by bechex(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2006
i would not want to be in either o4real or africanboy's bad books. This guys can yab. The yabs got me laughing more than the joke. The two of u are realy creative Yabbers. i am sure u have burried the hachet and i also agree that if u two meet u would be laughing at all this.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by agnesoseka: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2007
old gist!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by agnesoseka: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2007
old gist!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by beyunce(f): 2:08am On Feb 12, 2007
@ agnesoseka
2 u its old.
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by sweetberry(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
lol now that is a good one grin grin grin
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by africanboy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
wow, reading through this thread, am like WTF??
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Chiluvsky(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Perfect!!!
Re: The Best "dear John" Joke? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2019
I adore your animation =) kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(FUNNY PHOTO) How To Kidnap A Nigerian / Whats Your Favorite Day (pic 18+) / Yookos.mobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.