Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Next Civil Rights Debate In America.....polygamy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Civil Rights Debate In America.....polygamy (557 Views)

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Advantages Of Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Civil Rights Debate In America.....polygamy by NegroNtns(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2012
I have not been in romance section for over a year. Where is my brother debosky, una don fire am? cheesy

Anyway, Im here for two reasons.
1. To alert men of their social responsibility and the need to fight for it.
2. To tell married men that do dishes and mop floor that they are fvked up.

On 1, the gays got their right to fvck men, I dont know why my right to fvck women is being denied in America. We are going to fight all the way to supreme court to get back what God has ordained as our birth right. When a new baby is born, it is turned over to peek between the legs for the p r i c k. It is either present or it is not. The presence of a p ri c k is a birth right. It has no name written on it, which would make it open ownership. So why is America limiting its posession to the wife only? grin

We will collect signatures to get this ball rolling. Trust me, we have world renowned and big name sponsors....Clinton, Berlusconi, John Edwards, Spitzer, Abacha and many many more......particularly now that Petraus has crossed over, the sky is the limit. grin

Ok now on 2,......to all you guys that wear apron and run water to clean dirty dishes or sweep and mop floor, mechionu. angry

(1) (Reply)

Dating/relationship Is Like Being In A Commodity Market... / Dilema / Should She Change Number After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.