Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,326 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Need Your Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Pls (679 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Pls by Vidamia(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
My fiancee live in lagos because she work there and i live in ogun state....she is carry my baby in her womb....and we gonna do engagement and introduction by january....things are ups and downs recently between us. I called her this evening because i always call her morning and evening. When i called her she ain't pick the call but she later call back. After complimentary, she said i shouldn't call her for a while because she is not in mood of recieving calls for now. Pls guys out there, what do you think is happening o
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Dyt(f): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Clears throat
Well, nottin is happenin, its d pregnancy
It feels lyk dat smtyms
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Lawconfessor(f): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
@op, y not make haste n go and see her. Its important U go n find out ursef.

Good-luck
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by DExplorer1: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dyt: Clears throat
Well, nottin is happenin, its d pregnancy
It feels lyk dat smtyms
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
You need to see her ooo
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
how do you know she's pregnant for you?
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Saraha1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
it could be her condition that prompted such word ,but all the same try to check for your self just to be sure what could be wrong
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dis is one of the reasons why i hate long distance relatnshps..
Let me try to be positive.. Notyn is wrong, someone made her angry. Snd love messagez wishing her succex in her endeavour..
Negative.. What have u been tellng her all along, why u go dey disturb her line 2tymes a day?? Eee go tire her na
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by omega25red(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
~vicky~:
i was going to ask too

poster dont get your panties in a bunch. she is probably hormonal right now which makes her moody. just give her the space she asks for. By the way how far along is she?
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by slimming: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Women do get irritate or moody when pregnant. it is becos of the pregnant fever.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Jallowbalde: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
When I was pregnant, I even had times where I could not stand to LOOK at my husband. I felt bad when it passed, but then and there? Pffft...I would go for a walk, cause everything he did got on my nerves.
It`s normal, though.
Re: I Need Your Advice Pls by Switup: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
~vicky~:

gbam gbam......
Action film............
In nollywood.........

@op, am not being overly disrepectful or lackadisial. Fact is, that qwestion is a food for thought. Anyway a sayin goes like this (quote):if sth is yours let it go and it'll really return to you as long as its yours..... I totally believe that....

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Names Is More Appropriate To Females? / Why Girls Use Your Interest In Them As Avenue For Asking For Stuffs? / Please Give This Search For Mr. Right A Befitting Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.