Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (5970 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by dubezra: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2011
My girlfriend is physically beautifull,but i don‘t like her human behavious.i don‘t think i can marry a lady with such attitude.But i most confess, i shld break up with her i will really miss her kisses and her tender touch.pls advice me to quit or continue.and believe u me hv tried to mould her, but is not jst working.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by freecocoa(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2011
O nwuru oku.

You don't like her human behaviors?does she have other behaviors that are not human?I'm lost but anyways you said we should advice you to quit or continue,so quit or continue its your call.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
there is no faster way to drive an unwanted lover, better than CHEATING! Just cheat on her and make sure she finds out. All will be well wit u IJN.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
Boyloaf:

there is no faster way to drive an unwanted lover, better than CHEATING! Just cheat on her and make sure she finds out. All will be well wit u IJN.

i hope that you feel the same way when your gf want to finish YOUR r/ship.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
Boyloaf:

Is dis a joke ? or did you just feel like spewing Bullshittt today undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by iice(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

O nwuru oku.

You don't like her human behaviors?does she have other behaviors that are not human?I'm lost but anyways you said we should advice you to quit or continue,so quit or continue its your call.
undecided

Imao!

Lobotomy!
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by MrsChima1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

O nwuru oku.

undecided

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin OP don suffer!

I was wondering the same thing and I was online looking for "human behaviors". grin grin grin

Are shitting, pissing, and vomiting considered human behaviors?
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by InkedNerd(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
What exactly are these human behaviors that you don't like about her? And what do you mean by "human behaviors"? Are you not a human as well or are another form of a living being?
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by tashanja(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^Abeg make una leave de poster alone jare, some women can be real cows, you know or even bitches - abi una never hear those expressions before? wink cheesy
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by IbroSaunks(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
hehehe, are you looking for a long speech advising you, with philosophical stuff and quotes from the bible Bro you have 2 straightforward choices, u either continue trying to "mould" her, or u dump her. I suggest you think about it and consider if the "kisses and tender touches" are worth it, in the end, only you can decide!
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by dubezra: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2012
I guess i can tell someone-‘‘hey!I don‘t like the way u behave‘‘.ok is dat person a human or not.bunch of mumus;i had many choices of word but i decided 2 use human behaviour 2 make u understand she acts so disgusting most time.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Kaboom1: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2012
I don't like her human behavior grin
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 24, 2012
@ topic

Mould her? na sand? Free her. She'll cry for a while but she'll eventually be happy she got rid of you, Mr Moulder!
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by born2boink(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2012
Another case of nigeria girls here, our hears are full already but GOD will make break through for you if your common sense cannot tell you a nigeria girl with bad attitude will eventually break your heart with no pity if i. e if you are lucky she will not end up killing or poisoning you
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by denzel2009: 3:04am On Jan 24, 2012
dubezra:

My girlfriend is physically beautifull,but i don‘t like her human behavious.i don‘t think i can marry a lady with such attitude.But i most confess, i shld break up with her i will really miss her kisses and her tender touch.pls advice me to quit or continue.and believe u me hv tried to mould her, but is not jst working.

By the time you send her packing, just tell her to drop her lips.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by deniyor: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2012
;d ;d
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Is dis a joke ? or did you just feel like spewing Bullshittt today undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Goldieluks: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2012
Lol @ I don't like her human behaviour. It is either you dump her or you get used to her animal behaviour! Stop moaning.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by sirbiafra: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2012
@ op, no offense meant but it seems u are only a fucker if not y will d only tin u miss abt her be d touches and d kisses
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by sirbiafra: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2012
@ op, no offense meant but it seems u are only a fucker if not y will d only tin u miss abt her be d touches and d kisses
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Njgirl1: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2012
born2fuck:

Another case of nigeria girls here, our hears are full already but GOD will make break through for you if your common sense cannot tell you a nigeria girl with bad attitude will eventually break your heart with no pity if i. e if you are lucky she will not end up killing or poisoning you
numerous heartbreak + toomuch nollywood + toomuch hollywood = born to screw.
@poster first try discussing these attitudes wt her, from what u said u are trying to mould her probably witot her consent, that is wrong cos she myt not know u hate her character. U should make her aware of how much u hate d bad attitude and if she insists on them u should gently let her go, there are better kissers out there; ask lefulefu he seems to have a lab where he studies kissing skills, just kidding.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by born2boink(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nj girl:

numerous heartbreak + toomuch nollywood + toomuch hollywood = born to screw.
@poster first try discussing these attitudes wt her, from what u said u are trying to mould her probably witot her consent, that is wrong cos she myt not know u hate her character. U should make her aware of how much u hate d bad attitude and if she insists on them u should gently let her go, there are better kissers out there; ask lefulefu he seems to have a lab where he studies kissing skills, just kidding.
I hate it when Nigeria girls supporting themselves even at their worst character, Goldieluks is part of those team too and I pity her, it is like deaf and dump leading the blind
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
OP wht exactly dont u like about her?u hv not even said it. u cnt even pinpoint wht it is. she disgusts u.how? are u sure u r not d problem?dis one tht u cnt explain d issue
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
dubezra:

nonsense its either u quit or continue, nobody cares
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
sirbiafra:

Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by RTOZIA: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
You wrote this junk! There are so many more imortant issues you could be talking about and you write about this.

No wonder ppl laugh at ppl like you! lol lol lol lol LOL!!!

you desreve the replies you get.
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by Abbott(m): 1:40am On Oct 17, 2012
OP I dont like your human behaviours. Switch to your amusing higher animal behaviour.

Kiloclown.kb
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by obowunmi(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2012
What exactly does she do?
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by born2boink(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Why not wait for your life to wreck in the relationship first, by that time, you will never be the one to walk away, she will personally walk away after she wreck it but if you walk away now for better life, you will lose the kisses and torches that will wreck your life" if a life is never wreck in one relationship, he will never know the value of the next relationship"
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by odumdesmond: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
Boyloaf: there is no faster way to drive an unwanted lover, better than CHEATING! Just cheat on her and make sure she finds out. All will be well wit u IJN.
" All will be well in Jesus name"in a case of cheating? People re funny oh!
Re: I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! by joe4christ(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
born2fuck: Why not wait for your life to wreck in the relationship first, by that time, you will never be the one to walk away, she will personally walk away after she wreck it but if you walk away now for better life, you will lose the kisses and torches that will wreck your life" if a life is never wreck in one relationship, he will never know the value of the next relationship"

The best post of the year. Believe me!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Padding Up??? Are U Guilty Of This? For D Ladies Only / The Tall Guys Are All Taken / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.