Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps (9731 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Scales Second Reading / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
donedy:

So, if you're not in support of polygamy, why not go online and be outspoken the way you are to the ban on same-sex marriage.

It is obvious I am dealing with a person of low intellect.

How did you deduce I am not in support of polygamy?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Again I refer you to my earlier post where I said NO GOVERNMENT Has the right to criminalize Polygamy.

Again I ask you - Do you believe Polygamy is a criminal offence?

WHY DO YOU THINK GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHO CONTRIBUTES TO THE GENE POOL?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite you keep trying the same old tricks.

Stick to the Topic.

You claim to be a 'intellectual god' but you are really just a person.

Your Grandfather is/was probably a Polygamist.

Does it make sense to you that he would be a Criminal in America?

But you know this already, and you're trying to beat around the bush.

Stick to the topic or go home.

That is all.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

It is obvious I am dealing with a person of low intellect.

How did you deduce I am not in support of polygamy?

I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know you're a deluded gay-being. Just look at the extent you'll go to justify your pedophile attitude.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking: Sagamite you keep trying the same old tricks.

Stick to the Topic.

You claim to be a 'intellectual god' but you are really just a person.

Your Grandfather is/was probably a Polygamist.

Does it make sense to you that he would be a Criminal in America?

But you know this already, and you're trying to beat around the bush.

Stick to the topic or go home.

That is all.

I am sticking to the topic!

The topic of why govennments can not legislate on how its citizens behave.

Why are you struggling to defend your own state.

ANSWER ME: Why did you say governments should have the power to decide who can contribute to the gene pool?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by wonlasewonimi: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
We have got to the point where questions are answered with further questions.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

But the government in the West have a right to determine sexual preferences amongst consensual Adults when it comes to polygamy or inc.est?

are there any anti-incest laws in the west?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
J12:

are there any anti-incest laws in the west?

Yep.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
@sagamite your language is unbecoming, it's unnecessary to go around calling people names. can't we all just have a civil discussion without degenerating to that level...

Now that's out of the way, i feel you misunderstood my point. Government legislating on morality is dangerous because accept it or not morality ends up being relative and once we get on that slope it is only downhill to who know's where. sharia law for example has aspects of this moral legislation and many find it undesirable.

Where morality is to be taught and practiced is in the basic unit of the society i.e the family. What we need are strong families that work together for the good of children and the society. I will not wait on a bill on anti same sex marriage before i will teach my children that marriage is ordained of God and is between man and wife

Why i think this bill is misplaced is that there is virtually nobody clamoring for this bill whereas there are millions crying out for basic amenities. It behooves a concerned legislature to attend to the society's priorities not attempt to pass a bill on the bleeding obvious. Let's face it, it is hardly forseeable in Nigeria that a same sex couple will attempt to publicly marry.

In the event that we do solve all the other pressing issues plaguing our nation and we have a credible danger to our values and family system then is the time to strictly define what marriage and a family are in law. I suspect that this definition probably exists in the current marriage acts or it may be amended accordongly.

For those who are not aware, homosexuality used to be classified as a psychological illness in the psychiatric diagnostic and statistic manual. It was removed some time ago as a result of pressure from certain quarters. I know for sure of psychiatrists and psychologists who were able to 'treat' it and return the individual to non sexual interaction with the same sex. The merits or otherwise of this is left for you to decide but the way to handle homosexuality for those who abhor it is not to criminalize or legislate against it but seek to show love and understanding
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
1k001: @sagamite your language is unbecoming, it's unnecessary to go around calling people names. can't we all just have a civil discussion without degenerating to that level...

When someone is talking daftly, I will not waste my time debating, I will tell them what they are.

1k001:
Now that's out of the way, i feel you misunderstood my point. Government legislating on morality is dangerous because accept it or not morality ends up being relative and once we get on that slope it is only downhill to who know where. sharia law for example has aspects of this moral legislation and many find it undesirable.

Where morality is to be taught and practiced is in the basic unit of the society i.e the family. What we need are strong families that work together for the good of children and the society. I will not wait on a bill on anti same sex marriage before i will teach my children than marriage is ordained of God and is between man and wife

Are you telling me that a society without dictated moral standards will be a sane society?

Do you know of any society in human history that does not have laws based on moral? Even the so-called modern societies of today?

1k001:
Why i think this bill is misplaced is that there is virtually nobody clamoring for this bill whereas there are millions crying out for basic amenities. It behooves a concerned legislature to attend to the society's priorities not attempt to pass a bill on the bleeding obvious. Let's face it, it is hardly forseeable in Nigeria that a same sex couple will attempt to publicly marry.

A majority not clamouring for a bill does not mean the bill is not necessary or relevant.

With the aims and direction of the powerful countries today, the bill was very relevant.

It is a connected world today, all around you in the Westt, they are aggressively promoting homosexuality, it would be silly to wait before the impressionables in Naija gather before one acts.

Without this bill, some might be bold to start their sicko homo campaign as "human rights". And then some citizens might take the laws into their hands which is not good for anybody concerned.

I am sure a parliament can handle multiple bills expecially if some will fly through the process.

1k001:
In the event that we do solve all the other pressing issues plaguing our nation and we have a credible danger to our values and family system then is the time to strictly define what marriage and a family are in law. I suspect that this definition probably exists in the current marriage acts or it may be amended accordongly.

Trust me, it is already a credible danger. And it is being addressed.

They are already forcing gay clergy on the churches for God sake.

If being addressed does not inhibit other issues being addressed.

1k001:
For those who are not aware, homosexuality used to be classified as a psychological illness in the psychiatric diagnostic and statistic manual. It was removed some time ago as a result of pressure from certain quarters. I know for sure of psychiatrists and psychologists who were able to 'treat' it and return the individual to non sexual interaction with the same sex. The merits or otherwise of this is left for you to decide but the way to handle homosexuality for those who abhor it is not to criminalize or legislate against it but seek to show love and understanding

You are highlighting the problem yourself.

Whether such psychiatrists or psychologists can do such, they are being suppressed. That is waht makes the issue a credible danger.

In the UK now, you are damned if you speak publicly against homosexuality. The only acceptable public opinion is to support or praise it.

Thank God, the Naija parliament is not waiting for that.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Are you telling me that a society without dictated moral standards will be a sane society?

Do you know of any society in human history that does not have laws based on moral? Even the so-called modern societies of today?

A majority not clamouring for a bill does not mean the bill is not necessary or relevant.

With the aims and direction of the powerful countries today, the bill was very relevant.

It is a connected world today, all around you in the Westt, they are aggressively promoting homosexuality, it would be silly to wait before the impressionables in Naija gather before one acts.

Without this bill, some might be bold to start their sicko homo campaign as "human rights". And then some citizens might take the laws into their hands which is not good for anybody concerned.

I am sure a parliament can handle multiple bills expecially if some will fly through the process.

Trust me, it is already a credible danger. And it is being addressed.

They are already forcing gay clergy on the churches for God sake.

If being addressed does not inhibit other issues being addressed.

You are highlighting the problem yourself.

Whether such psychiatrists or psychologists can do such, they are being suppressed. That is waht makes the issue a credible danger.

In the UK now, you are damned if you speak publicly against homosexuality. The only acceptable public opinion is to support or praise it.

Thank God, the Naija parliament is not waiting for that.

...No, i am saying that legislating against strictly moral problems as opposed to easily measurable deleterious problems does not solve the problem but creates a different problem

A parliament is elected by the people to represent them, they should deal with problems in the order/ magnitude it affects them, methinks. Out Nigerian parliament have enough serious bills to stop the haemorrhage of human life and wellbeing. If they are struggling i can help them with a hundred to start with, many that will promote the wellbeing of the family and prevent further breakdown in our morals.

I highlighted psychiatrists because it's not the law that can solve the 'problem'. Examples abound on how ineffective laws are in relation to strictly moral problems. With regards to public opinion You and i need to speak out against it not in demeaning or violent language but with calm and understanding taking care not to castigate individuals.

I don't subscribe to the practice of homosexuality but yet i recognize that legislation is not the way to remedy it. I also think that our legislature have myriad(sssss) of pressing issues to keep them occupied. The day we have a group of people marching down Ahmadu bello way supporting homosexual marriages is the day i will be support the definition of marriage as between man and woman in law (note not an anti same sex marriage bill)
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
1k001:
I highlighted this because it's not the law that can solve the 'problem'. Examples abound on how ineffective laws are in relation to strictly moral problems. With regards to public opinion You and i need to speak out against it not in demeaning or violent language but with calm and understanding taking care not to castigate individuals.

I don't subscribe to the practice of homosexuality but yet i recognize that legislation is not the way to remedy it. I also think that our legislature have myriadsssss of pressing issues to keep them occupied. The day we have a group of people marching down Ahmadu bello way supporting homosexual marriages is the day i will be support the definition of marriage as between man and woman in law (note not an anti same sex marriage bill)

From your post I can deduce your definition of the 'problem' is "the practice of homosexuality". I don't think the law is there to solve/remedy the problem. It is there to prevent the problem being part of mainstream society and popular culture. The law is preventer, not a solution.

I don't think anyone is stewpid enough to think laws will solve such a problem. It is clinical discoveries that will do that. Unfortunately, the region with the capability are unwilling to accept a view of solving the problem as they want to convince all it is not a problem.

I am not interested in waiting for people to march down Ahmadu Bello way before I expect a response. I want them not to even dare consider it. They should do whatever they want to do behind closed doors.

I am completely against same sex marriage or acceptance. But as long as they keep it in their house and there is little chance of anyone forcing me to accept it or approve of it as part of my life/culture, I don't give a hoot about homosexuals.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

From your post I can deduce your definition of the 'problem' is "the practice of homosexuality". I don't think the law is there to solve/remedy the problem. It is there to prevent the problem being part of mainstream society and popular culture. The law is preventer, not a solution.

I don't think anyone is stewpid enough to think laws will solve such a problem. It is clinical discoveries that will do that. Unfortunately, the region with the capability are unwilling to accept a view of solving the problem as they want to convince all it is not a problem.

I am not interested in waiting for people to march down Ahmadu Bello way before I expect a response. I want them not to even dare consider it. They should do whatever they want to do behind closed doors.

I am completely against same sex marriage or acceptance. But as long as they keep it in their house and there is little chance of anyone forcing me to accept it or approve of it as part of my life/culture, I don't give a hoot about homosexuals.

It can only gain mainstream following if there's is a critical number practicing it. The basis for the law presumably is that there are people practicing the act that may lead to a call for same sex marriage. Prevention is surely better than cure. Produce laws that will bring about strong families and we will never need to worry. Remember that there was considerable international pressure on malawi to reverse their anti gay laws. Who is to say that won't be the case for us in the future. Strengthen the base so that when that pressure comes, there will be no place within that the seed can be sowed.

We both don't subscribe to homosexuality but will you at the very least concede that there are a hundred and one more pressing issues.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
1k001:

It can only gain mainstream following if there's is a critical number practicing it. The basis for the law presumably is that there are people practicing the act that may lead to a call for same sex marriage. Prevention is surely better than cure. Produce laws that will bring about strong families and we will never need to worry. Remember that there was considerable international pressure on malawi to reverse their anti gay laws. Who is to say that won't be the case for us in the future. Strengthen the base so that when that pressure comes, there will be no place within that the seed can be sowed.

We both don't subscribe to homosexuality but will you at the very least concede that there are a hundred and one more pressing issues.

No, it is not only critical mass that leads to it gaining mainstream. It is also popular culture and familiarity.

Things can be mainstream just based on the ability and power of a vocal few. That is what happened in a place like the UK. This law covers that hole.

The fact that such pressure worked on Malawi is why I said that the issue is a credible danger. Luckily Nigeria is not Malawi. What America can do to Panama is not the same thing they can do to North Korea, talkless of China. Such pressure would hardly work on Nigeria except their is a similar pressure inside. The bill kills that.

There might be a few things (not hundred and one) that are more pressing but homosexuality is up there with and right behind those few. I have always said, economics is not everything. Social sanity counts too.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Katsumoto: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamaite and this batty boy subject. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Katsumoto: Sagamite and this batty boy subject. grin grin grin grin grin

Na all this impressionable people that will come and vomit the "funky" arguments they are fed that they never questioned that piss me off. angry

"It is 2 consenting adults"

"There are millions of gay animals"

"Gay rights is human rights"

"It is like civil rights"

Awon ode! grin
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Katsumoto: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Na all this impressionable people that will come and vomit the "funky" arguments they are fed that they never questioned that piss me off. angry

Awon ode! grin

LWKMD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

No, it is not only critical mass that leads to it gaining mainstream. It is also popular culture and familiarity.

Things can be mainstream just based on the ability and power of a vocal few. That is what happened in a place like the UK. This law covers that hole.

The fact that such pressure worked on Malawi is why I said that the issue is a credible danger. Luckily Nigeria is not Malawi. What America can do to Panama is not the same thing they can do to North Korea, talkless of China. Such pressure would hardly work on Nigeria except their is a similar pressure inside. The bill kills that.

There might be a few things (not hundred and one) that are more pressing but homosexuality is up there with and right behind those few. I have always said, economics is not everything. Social sanity counts too.

Thank you for seeing my point you have proven yourself an intellectual indeed and it's not just economics, it is health, education, security, corruption, our reputataion to name but a few. These things affect our social sanity too.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
1k001:

Thank you for seeing my point you have proven yourself an intellectual indeed and it's not just economics, it is health, education, security, corruption, our reputataion to name but a few. These things affect our social sanity too.

Thank you for the very sane and insightful arguments. This is my type of debate.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
This is what I am talking about when I said the bill is pertinent because of the agenda of the West and the resultant suppression of any anti-gay views.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20357131

"Something has poisoned the atmosphere in Britain, where an honest man like me can be punished for making perfectly polite remarks about the importance of marriage. I have won today. But what will tomorrow bring?"

According to his attackers, he expressed his religious or political views which might upset co-workers. Are they saying he is not entitled to express his religious and political views out of his office hours? He is not entitled to religious or political views?

I can bet you if he had stated in his FB post that he was in support of homosexuality, they will not dare touch him?

Pure gay fascism!

It is becoming mandatory people's lives are destroyed or at least attacked for voicing objection to homosexuality. While people get praise for supporting homosexuality. All is being done by a powerful minority who see themselves as "enlightened" despite their ignorance.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0e0hCb7ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pvAk7Zz5U

Some authority or individuals would always go to extremes over issues. I'm glad Peter Tatchell who is a gay/human rights activist, called the man's treatment 'excessive.' However, homophobia and racism have been so extreme, mindless and violent that only extreme reactions could counter them.I'm sure everyone could open and see the attachments above.

Sagamite: This is what I am talking about when I said the bill is pertinent because of the agenda of the West and the resultant suppression of any anti-gay views.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20357131

"Something has poisoned the atmosphere in Britain, where an honest man like me can be punished for making perfectly polite remarks about the importance of marriage. I have won today. But what will tomorrow bring?"

According to his attackers, he expressed his religious or political views which might upset co-workers. Are they saying he is not entitled to express his religious and political views out of his office hours? He is not entitled to religious or political views?

I can bet you if he had stated in his FB post that he was in support of homosexuality, they will not dare touch him?

Pure gay fascism!

It is becoming mandatory people's lives are destroyed or at least attacked for voicing objection to homosexuality. While people get praise for supporting homosexuality. All is being done by a powerful minority who see themselves as "enlightened" despite their ignorance.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Talk Hoha:
Some authority or individuals would always go to extremes over issues. I'm glad Peter Tatchell who is a gay/human rights activist, called the man's treatment 'excessive.' However, homophobia and racism have been so extreme, mindless and violent that only extreme reactions could counter them.I'm sure everyone could open and see the attachments above.

You are a person!

Which of those animals do you see that had access to an opposite sex animal but still went for same sex?

Cretin, so showing me prisoners engaging in gay sex is a proof those prisoners are gay?

Secondly, on what basis does your fucktardious arsse still feels justified to keep on comparing anti-homosexual to racism?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
This 8 letter f word of yours again. Broaden your vocabulary. Lots and lots of animals there and everywhere are naturally drawn to their own gender. You haven't absorbed those two videos. Study and absord. If a man of your intellect is saying that no animal does that, you'd just be ridiculed. Anyone who's ever done even superficial study of sexuality in mammals knows they do. It's no longer debated now. Briefly adopting your argument, this bill before the Reps will make prisoners of gays. Prisons I understand are same-sex institutions. So, gays will be cooped up with their own kind for 14 years. Apart from the loss of liberty and hardship, most will find it blissful. The practice would actually be promoted. Your diversion-tactics is so blatant. You denied that Wole Soyinka was our first literature Nobel laureate, that Obama was a Professor... you din't even know both Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar were gay as also the Roman Emperor Hadrian, and Isaac Newton alleged gay... You don't acknowledge how uninformed you are. And you've this great intellect! Most truly knowledgeable people have the humility to listen and learn. With you, it's all abuse, curse. Those would do at motor park brawls, not a civilized forum. Let's all keep learning from each other. Nobody knows it all.

Sagamite:

You are a person!

Which of those animals do you see that had access to an opposite sex animal but still went for same sex?

Cretin, so showing me prisoners engaging in gay sex is a proof those prisoners are gay?

Secondly, on what basis does your fucktardious arsse still feels justified to keep on comparing anti-homosexual to racism?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
Talk Hoha: This 8 letter f word of yours again. Broaden your vocabulary. Lots and lots of animals there and everywhere are naturally drawn to their own gender. You haven't absorbed those two videos. Study and absord. If a man of your intellect is saying that no animal does that, you'd just be ridiculed. Anyone who's ever done even superficial study of sexuality in mammals knows they do. It's no longer debated now. Briefly adopting your argument, this bill before the Reps will make prisoners of gays. Prisons I understand are same-sex institutions. So, gays will be cooped up with their own kind for 14 years. Apart from the loss of liberty and hardship, most will find it blissful. The practice would actually be promoted. Your diversion-tactics is so blatant. You denied that Wole Soyinka was our first literature Nobel laureate, that Obama was a Professor... you din't even know both Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar were gay as also the Roman Emperor Hadrian, and Isaac Newton alleged gay... You don't acknowledge how uninformed you are. And you've this great intellect! Most truly knowledgeable people have the humility to listen and learn. With you, it's all abuse, curse. Those would do at motor park brawls, not a civilized forum. Let's all keep learning from each other. Nobody knows it all.

You are a person!

Who do you think this is? You think it is cheddarking you are debating with?

person, by showing me videos of animals who virtually all are in captivity and/or have no access to opposite sex animals is your proof animals are gay?

You are a mooron!

Who gives a shyt if gays are fagging themselves in jail?

The same person that believes anyone is gay because some gay author with self-interest said so is someone I should take seriously? You are a mooron!

You talk like a proper ediot, I have no option but to call you names. Your brain is made of cement.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by seanet01: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sagamite:

Awon ode! grin
Egbon yi gan fe payan sibi
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by BetaThings: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Talk Hoha:

So animals are now your role models?
No wonder. God created some people while some evolved from animals
Do you support in.ce.st? The billy goat does it mum. So we should allow a son service his mom?
The female widow spider kills its male after they have done it! So a girl who reaches for my wind pipe after a round of it is justified?
Now there are also animals practising cannibalism. So?

A phobia is an irrational fear. We are not afraid of fa.go.ts. We juts hate them. It is not homo.phobia It is a desire to inflict pain on homos
Newton, Julius Ceasar, Leonidas etc and who? So what? How many have you mentioned? What is the population of heteros in Mushin? You think if all ga.ys evaporated, we would have a dent in human population?

There is a vast expanse of land in Antarctica. There is no need for any visa!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUwza5Grxos&feature=related

Thank you, Beta Things. No, we shouldn't do everything that animals do! It's just that from Mugabe and so many others, there was the argument that it wasn't in nature because even animals didn't do it. It pervades the animal world, including the primates most like man. I'm sure you'd at least watch videos posted. I wonder if this hate is caused by the feeling that gays stop population growth, or just something instinctive, hating the unusual, the unknown. The second reason is behind much of racism - refusing to see a human being in all his complexity and just hating based on skin colour. So, rightly we say 'homophobia.' I mentioned all those names in history to show the ordinariness, and that it's existed throughout human history, and that only a selective application of Hebraic doctrine caused this present prejudice. Of the first reason, population growth, the world's challenge now is population explosion. In any case, many straight relationships are not aimed at reproduction, but braced by contraception and abortion. So, we should hate and jail anyone who has ever been involved in contraception or abortion. There wouldn't be many adults out of jail, from Mushin to Lekki. If we thought of the greatest happiness of the greatest number, gays might be nature's way of dealing with population problems. The irony is, quite often lesbians and gays play special roles in families. They nurture and unify. They make great aunts and uncles, providing insight and guidance. On the practical side, if we have a world where lesbians and gays can't live in peace, and are forced into straight marriages... If straight people who truly love each other find it hard to make marriages work, how would people who get into it by force fare? They'd become drunks and drug addicts in frustration,there would be domestice violence and children of doubtful paternity. All these would swell our country's social problems. Please look at all the videos posted. Forgive me laughing at an image from your post, but I'm sure no grirl would reach for your whatever 'after a round,' as the widow spider might do. No, the girl would want it preserved for her future bliss! Thank you. Bless.

BetaThings:
So animals are now your role models?
No wonder. God created some people while some evolved from animals
Do you support in.ce.st? The billy goat does it mum. So we should allow a son service his mom?
The female widow spider kills its male after they have done it! So a girl who reaches for my wind pipe after a round of it is justified?
Now there are also animals practising cannibalism. So?

A phobia is an irrational fear. We are not afraid of fa.go.ts. We juts hate them. It is not homo.phobia It is a desire to inflict pain on homos
Newton, Julius Ceasar, Leonidas etc and who? So what? How many have you mentioned? What is the population of heteros in Mushin? You think if all ga.ys evaporated, we would have a dent in human population?

There is a vast expanse of land in Antarctica. There is no need for any visa!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Talk Hoha:
Thank you, Beta Things. No, we shouldn't do everything that animals do! It's just that from Mugabe and so many others, there was the argument that it wasn't in nature because even animals didn't do it. It pervades the animal world, including the primates most like man. I'm sure you'd at least watch videos posted. I wonder if this hate is caused by the feeling that gays stop population growth, or just something instinctive, hating the unusual, the unknown. The second reason is behind much of racism - refusing to see a human being in all his complexity and just hating based on skin colour. So, rightly we say 'homophobia.' I mentioned all those names in history to show the ordinariness, and that it's existed throughout human history, and that only a selective application of Hebraic doctrine caused this present prejudice. Of the first reason, population growth, the world's challenge now is population explosion. In any case, many straight relationships are not aimed at reproduction, but braced by contraception and abortion. So, we should hate and jail anyone who has ever been involved in contraception or abortion. There wouldn't be many adults out of jail, from Mushin to Lekki. If we thought of the greatest happiness of the greatest number, gays might be nature's way of dealing with population problems. The irony is, quite often lesbians and gays play special roles in families. They nurture and unify. They make great aunts and uncles, providing insight and guidance. On the practical side, if we have a world where lesbians and gays can't live in peace, and are forced into straight marriages... If straight people who truly love each other find it hard to make marriages work, how would people who get into it by force fare? They'd become drunks and drug addicts in frustration,there would be domestice violence and children of doubtful paternity. All these would swell our country's social problems. Please look at all the videos posted. Forgive me laughing at an image from your post, but I'm sure no grirl would reach for your whatever 'after a round,' as the widow spider might do. No, the girl would want it preserved for her future bliss! Thank you. Bless.

This dumb person produces another rubbish video by a gay so-called academic with self-interest.

Talk Hoha, just use the right grammar:

"The irony is, quite often lesbians and gays play special roles in families. We nurture and unify. We make great aunts and uncles, providing insight and guidance. On the practical side, if you have a world where we (lesbians and gays) can't live in peace, and are forced into straight marriages... If straight people who truly love each other find it hard to make marriages work, how would us who get into it by force fare? We'd become drunks and drug addicts in frustration,there would be domestice violence and children of doubtful paternity."

Stop behaving like if you are not gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught And Beaten At Lagos: Photo+ / Appeal Court Affirms Oyebanji's Election / World Bank Raises Nigeria's Economic Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.