Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case (8722 Views)

Jose Drop Mikel, Costa For Spurs / Why Keshi Won't Drop Mikel Obi: His Professionalism / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Afam4eva(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2012
El Guapo:

Busted Fella! Coogar is a United faithful.

Now looks like Chelsea is Sharing Tradition with their arch-Rivals
undecided
Are you a chelsea fan? I'm asking because your posts sounds like if i was standing by you, you would have probably burst my head with a chelsea bottle.

1 Like

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Bidexnoni: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
If it was man u fc dat was insulted lyk dis, they wil mk sure dat d reffree pay 4 it.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you a chelsea fan? I'm asking because your posts sounds like if i was standing by you, you would have probably burst my head with a chelsea bottle.

I Hate Impersonators -- Nxt Time have ya Say, Quote Others and Kindly Close the Tab.

Ciao
cool
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by AkpuNku2: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Bidexnoni: If it was man u fc dat was insulted lyk dis, they wil mk sure dat d reffree pay 4 it.

why did Mata denies mikel ?

http://www.futaa.com/football/article/racism-row-mata-denies-mikel,
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

B'cos Denying were Necessary!

Feels Good to Spew Shitzz Outta mouth
grin grin
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

because he spoke your kind of english!
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Afam4eva(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
El Guapo:

B'cos Denying were Necessary!

Feels Good to Spew Shitzz Outta mouth
grin grin
These chelsea fans sha...
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by hurricaneChris: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2012
In summary:
No ref messes wit United and goes free.

1. Bfo Liverpool match against ManU, Fergie complained that in all dia visits to Anfield, Manu hav always been d ones recieving red cads and concedin penelties. Mark Hesley ended up giving Jonjo Shelvy a red cad for an offence dt shld hav seen both Shelvy and Jonny Evans sent off and liverpool also conceded penalty against Valencia who was not even touched in d box.

2. The last Manu match officiated by Clattenburg bfo the Chelsea match was d 1-6 trashing by Mancity last season. After dt City match Clattenburg was neva given United match until dt Chelsea match....and he actually rewarded Fergie for callin him bak.

3. The refeere who officiated ManU vs Spurs at old trafford has been demoted to championship after dt match apparently because Fergie complained of ''insufficient added time''.....remember united lost in that match against Spurs 2-3

4. The current 1st Vice President of d ''almighty'' English FA.....David Gill...is d Manchester United's Chief Executive....does that ring bell?

...No wonder Ashley Cole on his twitter account called them ''bunch of twats''

*faces my drawing board jare**

1 Like

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by BodyKiss(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2012
If you're not well informed about a particular topic, please stop posting rubb!sh!. It makes you look sound stvpid.

Mikel and Mata didn't hear Mark Clattenburg racially abuse them. It was Ramirez, a player who doesn't speak english that heard the supposed racial abuse by the ref, and he had to ask Luiz to interpret what he thought he heard.

1 Like

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by BERNIMOORE: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT CHELSEA ARE 'BAD LOOSERS' ISAID IT IN MY FIRST POST THAT THEY ONLY WANTS TO PUT REFFS UNDER PRESSURE,IF NOT IN ALL CHELSEA MATCHES MATCH ANALYSIS SHOWS THAT THEY COMMITS HIGHER FOUL! REFF WAVED MORE FOUL FOR CHELSEA THAN OTHERS,CHELSEA MAN-UTD FOUL STATISTICS GOES THIS WAY CHELSEA 14 FOUL COMMITED MAN UTD 12, YET THEY CRY FOUL, WELL I THINK THEY KNOW THAT SINCE NOEVIDENCE VS THE REFF MIKEL IS GOING TO BE PUNISHED BY RUSHING INTO THE REFFS DUGOUT 'AN ACTOF INDISCIPLINE,BAD LOOSERS!
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by nuella50: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2012
NL pple Chelsea didnt report d ref. to d police pls it was d society for black lawyers. cos d club insisted on d FA handling this matter as an inner house forum, thus refusing to escalate d issue by not submitting their evidence nor the victims coming out too. so kindly get ur facts 2geda b/4 thrashing a topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by ohioleh: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2012
queensmith:

This actually sheds a bit of light, maybe he just wasn't pronouncing mikel well enough. I don't condone racism at all but one has to wonder if the club were just looking for a bit of attention after losing.
Wait until you travel to the UK and a kid screams monkey at you,then we will know if it was pronounciation or abuse
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by danikik7: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
There is deep discrete racism in the UK police force that is why you can't find any foreigner at the official echelon of their cabal . I am not surprised.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by danikik7: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]There is deep discrete racism in the UK police force that is why you can't find any foreigner at the official echelon of their cabal . I am not surprised.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by queensmith: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2012
ohioleh:
Wait until you travel to the UK and a kid screams monkey at you,then we will know if it was pronounciation or abuse

lol

I'm not even going to entertain this!
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by redsun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
They are afraid of opening the can of repulsive worms that the english football is all about.
Afraid to show that it is not just players like terry that are sick,but even the officials that officaites the matches are too.

It is another sick form of christianity that some NIgGERS are falling for all over again.Something that steals their shallow minds and destroys their sense of originality and relevance.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Utter tosh!

Mikel has been in the UK since 2003, so obviously he should know the difference between Mikel and Monkey even if it was said with a Scottish accent...

Why the cover up?? Fvck gaychester united and the feds!
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
redsun: They are afraid of opening the can of repulsive worms that the english football is all about.
Afraid to show that it is not just players like terry that are sick,but even the officials that officaites the matches are too.

It is another sick form of christianity that some NIgGERS are falling for all over again.Something that steals their shallow minds and destroys their sense of originality and relevance.

Thank you, brother...
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx:

Thank you, brother...

I dont blame oyimbo much,you know.I just blame US for not have an inkling of what the "game" is all about.

We fail to play our own "games",even when there are abundant"open fields"
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by jbyno: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
dabrake:
Who witnessed JT utter racial abuses towards AF? Who witnessed luiz Suarez do same towards P.Evra?

@dabrake...I'm not taking sides cos i dont know what was said...but this is different from the JT and suarez case...JT was caught on Camera and he claimed he was just "repeating what AF said".

Suarez also admitted to using the words evra accused him of...but he claimed it was a normal "slang" in south america and that it was not racial...so in those 2 situations, there was proof and even agreement by the culprits that they said it!!!
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by debetmx(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Why are chelsea players and supporters bad losers? I guess it’s in the dna of the club. Obviously this is not the first time chelsea have made spurious allegations against the referees when they lose games. An obvious case of sour grapes.
(1) in 2006, when they lost to spurs 2-1 and john terry was sent off during the game. After the game “racist” terry approached the referee, which he was not allowed to and which any player had never done and he explained why he sent off. Terry accepted his explanations. The next day, ashley cole accused the referee of having told chelsea’s players he wanted to ‘teach chelsea a lesson’ and terry said the referee had said one thing to him on the pitch and another in the dressing room after the game.
Now, personally, i was never a supporter of graham poll but this incident and the lack of support from the footballing authorities led to poll retiring as a referee.
It’s interesting that following chelsea’s defeat on sunday, events have taken a very similar turn to those after spurs win at white hart lane in 2006 with the focus and finger pointing at the referee mark clattenburg over the allegations made by chelsea and their players. Yes, Chelsea should complain about Clatteburg for having a poor game, but I don't understand them complaining about 'inappropriate language'. If a referee showed a yellow card every time foul language or a derogatory remark was used by players then we'd end up with five-a-side every week.
(2) In 2005, When Mourinho accused Referee Ander Frisk of talking to Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard at half-time during Chelsea's Champions League last-16 first-leg and Chelsea were told to bring proof of Rijkaard talking to referee, Mourinho said he heard someone say he saw Rijkaad talking to referee. After that game Ander Frisk retired and Mourinho and Chelsea were branded an enemy of football
Former referee Jeff Winter, was critical of Mourinho.
He said: "We have had instances lately, and on this occasion it is Mourinho's name that appears again, that on the few occasions Chelsea lose a football match there is a conspiracy theory - it is the referee's fault.
(3) in 2008, after the game between Chelsea and Barcelona, referee tom ovrebo was accused received millions of death threats and from Chelsea fans. Chelsea defender, jose bosingwa said of the referee "I don't know if he's a referee or a thief", After game some chelsea players were banned for several games and Chelsea were fined £85,000 for improper conduct on the part of Chelsea players and fans.
Chelsea are obviously bad loosers. CHIKENA

2 Likes

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Slapme(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
All this chelsea supporters should accept that they made mistake and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Slap me: All this chelsea supporters should accept that they made mistake and stop disturbing our peace.
Peace and chelsea cannot go in the same sentence.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Are those Posts ahead?

They're too Lame to be Read Out
cheesy
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by MiniG: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP would have added this bit below, so that people will give more informed comments;

The case that was dropped is the one instituted by the Society of Black Lawyers, based on media reports of the alleged incident.
The Metropolitan Police dropped the case because according to them 'no victim had come forward'.

Chelsea's formal complaint to the FA still stands and is still being investigated between the two.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
hurricaneChris: Hahahahahaha.

Awkward moment wen some Nigerian fans were xpecting a different story frm dt corrupt Association..... Absolute rubbish!

But ansa me: What evidence did dt FA have against Luis Suarez when they banned him for 8maches?

2. Terry's case in which footages showed he called Anton Ferdy ''fvcking black cu_nt'', what did they do?

3. Were u xpecting d ref to be found guilty thereby soiling d hypocritical image of their FA that claims to b ''saints'' and ''perfect''?

No wonder Sepp Blatter says: ''I think English football is run by idiots after d world cup bidding''

*Turns to my drawing board and continues my design*

I expected a cover up. As soon as Alex Ferguson started defending Clattenburg (a suspect under investigation), I knew this case was too big to happen. It wasn't just Clattenburg on trial, the English FA and Match fixing.

Well this is in the past. Let us see if Mikel is charged/suspended for false accusation.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by moodswing(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by neneo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]Chelsea fans are all agberos one way or the other. See this one for example. Do you know that majority of the people that killed the Uniport4 were Chelsea fans? Don't you ever argue with a chelsea fans because he has one thing in his pocket and that's a Chelsea Dry Gin, the moment you cross your boundary, he'll show you that the Chelsea bottle has different uses.

one can't stop wondering why and how some folks just murder english language...are u a graduate?
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by smileyprin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
queensmith:

This actually sheds a bit of light, maybe he just wasn't pronouncing mikel well enough. I don't condone racism at all but one has to wonder if the club were just looking for a bit of attention after losing.
And i heard the ref has a heavy scouse accent which can make words come out as something else...listen to roy hodgson speak and u'll understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Udmaster(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
One thing with chelsea is that sometimes,their fans behave like uncultured lunatics,the club is very childish..
They are envious of Manchester United because United is the most succesful Club in British history.. *back to ps2*
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by moodswing(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
All this una yeye conspiracy theories just makes you people dumber. After all Donald Trump said the election was rigged when Obama was declared winner..

The police didn't close the case but suspended it since no one has come up with any evidence to support the case and on the other hand, neither Mikel no Mata heard the referee use improper language. This is just a case of Chelsea FC being bitter about the ref's poor officiating. Torres Red card was harsh, and Hernandez's winning goal was marginally offside.

Aside the mere accusation, there's nothing to make a case. It's only proper that the police suspend the investigation. I just hope Chelsea gets hit with heavy fine if this silly accusation is not proven.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
smileyprin: And i heard the ref has a heavy scouse accent which can make words come out as something else...listen to roy hodgson speak and u'll understand what i mean.

Scouse accent, or no scouse accent - Mikel don't sound like monkey... I've been to Liverpool and I know a naija chic that was born and raised in Liverpool, and she speaks that accent... Mikel is pronounced as Mikel in Scouse, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, and Northern accent...

The ref stole the game from us and most of these Northern blokes don't like Londoners, anyway... I bet that's why Mark Clattenburg hates Chelsea...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okon Picks Oshoala, 22 Others For Women's World Cup! / Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam / 95% Of Super Eagles Players Are Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.