Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case (8721 Views)

Jose Drop Mikel, Costa For Spurs / Why Keshi Won't Drop Mikel Obi: His Professionalism / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by queensmith: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
smileyprin: And i heard the ref has a heavy scouse accent which can make words come out as something else...listen to roy hodgson speak and u'll understand what i mean.

lol even without, I've heard all sorts of pronunciations from the south!! It makes complete sense, and unless there is solid evidence I wouldn't take this seriously.
Being pissed about losing or getting punished isn't excuse to throw about accusations. It will stop genuine allegations from being taken seriously.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by tompat86(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
na wetin concern me sef me wey i dey busy with my apple lappy

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by blackmale1: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
snake must born snake,wetin u do people daughter,them must do your own.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by senator2k9(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
drealnamdy:

angry ur fadaaaa!!!! It iz ur family dat must be buried diz season..rubbish...

these kind of posts should be hidden.....we need no illiterates on nairaland, we come here to learn, educate, and relax....and not use of abusive words...
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by ce3jay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
OkwaIfugo: racism still and will always exist.
shymexx:

Scouse accent, or no scouse accent - Mikel don't sound like monkey... I've been to Liverpool and I know a naija chic that was born and raised in Liverpool, and she speaks that accent... Mikel is pronounced as Mikel in Scouse, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, and Northern accent...

The ref stole the game from us and most of these Northern blokes don't like Londoners, anyway... I bet that's why Mark Clattenburg hates Chelsea...

OkwaIfugo: racism still and will always exist.
Don't be sentimental about this issue ,,,,, mikel was given a chance to testify against d ref,,,,, but didn't turn up... Mata has since denied hearing any racial slur from d ref... So where is all this shit about racism coming from... Chelsea as a football club should be fined... For trying to ruin d refs career.. Good riddance to bad nonsense

Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by lukecent: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
afam4eva: If there's no proof then the case should be dropped or do you expect the accused to be prosecuted without any proof? Infact i think Mikel and Juan Mata be locked up for false alarm. Chelsea must be buried this season. Rubbish.
For ur info, Chelsea fc never reported the case to the Metropolitan police, they reported to the FA not MP. It was the Society for Black Lawyers that went to the MP
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2012
caseless: We knew this is how is gonna end, thesame politics surronded that of terry and ferdinand last time....where terry was suspended when they knew he was going to retire from international football. To some some extent, this is a poetic justice to mikel cos of his preference of whites/england over blacks/nigeria. No matter what...ur people are ur people!

Pure illiterate person!

Typical rants of a product of a failed education system.
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by jecca(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ a pity racism ontop racism" mikel can't J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ lay a false aligation against this dudes... Anyhw sha the case is closed now
Re: Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case by BodyKiss(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
jecca: Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ a pity racism ontop racism" mikel can't J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ lay a false aligation against this dudes... Anyhw sha the case is closed now

And you know this because you're Mikel's father, right? MUMU.

Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam / 95% Of Super Eagles Players Are Igbos? / Okon Picks Oshoala, 22 Others For Women's World Cup!