Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman (3383 Views)

She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by obynocj(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2012
I'm 36 and have been married for seven years. I love my wife and she loves me too..
Read more » http://revealzone..com
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by k2039: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2012
copy that stuff out and maybe I will give a comment on the matter,but if you expect me to open that blog,then you are damn wrong

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Mynd44: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2012
Stupîd blog advert
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by RickyRoss1(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2012
obynocj: I'm 36 and have been married for seven years. I love my wife and she loves me too..
Read more » http://revealzone..com

Mugu, who told you these types of tricks still works?
Be creative and people will be attracted to your blog. You cant use lies and deceit to build your blog reputation, YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Mynd44: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Be creative and people will be attracted to your blog. You cant use lies and deceit to build your blog reputation, YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED
I wonder what made the OP think this kind of nonsense trick still works.

Nairaland peeps are used to it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Djmensix(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
guyz abeg leave the guy.....i lyk his .....if u hate it build u own blog embarassedguyz abeg leave the guy.....i lyk his .....if u hate it build u own blog
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by iyatrustee(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
just passing through! undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by jargaban: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
U don't need my advice just fvck ur brain out while ur wife claps. Mumude mumude
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Must you own a blog?
cheesy
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
hornipipe: Must you own a blog?
cheesy
I wonder oo.
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Jambsupport(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
rushes in & rushes out
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by ayobase(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Stupîd blog advert

So u opened it?
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
ayobase:

So u opened it?
Open wetin? Lai lai
Re: My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder oo.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. / Facts About Fat And Silm Girls / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Of Kissing A New Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.