Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. (3383 Views)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Hayormeah(f): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Good morning everyone.
Her husband-to-be called her a week to their wedding day that they could no longer get married.Reason being that the man and his family went somewhere and were told they cldnt marry themselves,cos if they do......they would loose their lives both.Their introduction ceremony was done mnths bk.The problem now is,the lady
was delivered of a baby boy few days ago through cs.The man hasnt been picking her calls for days now.Even when she needed money to pay for her cs,all efforts to reach him proved abbortive.Her friends did the running around to get her the money.She has been abandoned with her baby in d hospital by d man and his family.
What do u think abt dis issue?
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2013
The man deserves to be shot!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Now why shud she not get even? The lady shud not be mad, but she shud carefully carry out her revenge.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by onstelly(f): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2013
That man is just mean, even if he doesn't want to marry her again he should at least b a man and take care of his child
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by wasak(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2013
so even if they can't marry, he won't accept his child? this is the height of irresponsibility. sadly she cannot take any legal action Since they aren't legally married.
but one part of me thinks the. introduction was forced due to an unplanned pregnancy.
but y would anyone be afraid of death? does it mean he will live forever if he doesn't marry her?
well....
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by didicold(f): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2013
onstelly: That man is just mean, even if he doesn't want to marry her again he should at least b a man and take care of his child
abi o, if u have beef wit ur fiancee, should it extend to ur own child. She needs support from her family and friends now, d man is a lost cause, she should just accept her life as a single mom and pray for healing so she can pick up d pieces and move on.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by twogood: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Premarital sex leads to bouncing babies. And who knows maybe he's one of the guys that say that wn you're pregnant we'll wed.
I hope she has learnt from her experience. Since the irresponsible man has refused to take responsibility for his actions, her family and friends shd come to her rescue. The guy would've messed up in marriage. God wants to give her another chance.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013
dez ar d topics i enjoy reading. May God bless d guy for me. Nice decision
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Hayormeah(f): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2013
wasak: so even if they can't marry, he won't accept his child? this is the height of irresponsibility. sadly she cannot take any legal action Since they aren't legally married.
but one part of me thinks the. introduction was forced due to an unplanned pregnancy.
but y would anyone be afraid of death? does it mean he will live forever if he doesn't marry her?
well....

the lady is old enuf to get married,inshort ova due sef.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by onstelly(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: dez ar d topics i enjoy reading. May God bless d guy for me. Nice decision
Like seriously, God should bless the guy I knw u are just joking
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Hayormeah(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2013
twogood: Premarital sex leads to bouncing babies. And who knows maybe he's one of the guys that say that wn you're pregnant we'll wed.
I hope she has learnt from her experience. Since the irresponsible man has refused to take responsibility for his actions, her family and friends shd come to her rescue. The guy would've messed up in marriage. God wants to give her another chance.

most men + their family sef want pregancy b4 marriage,claiming gals cnt b trusted dis dais.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Hayormeah(f): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: dez ar d topics i enjoy reading. May God bless d guy for me. Nice decision

u tink he did d right thing?
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
onstelly:
Like seriously, God should bless the guy I knw u are just joking
how do i JOKE plz? Incase of necessity. Datz my own view of it dora.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Hayormeah:

u tink he did d right thing?
offcuz. Plz gimme his Digits i niru send him encouraging texts.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Hayormeah(f): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: offcuz. Plz gimme his Digits i niru send him encouraging texts.

dt i dnt av.he nids encouraging 4 abadoning sumone he impregnated n his child?wel dts ur opinion
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by didicold(f): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2013
^i av never subscribed to d get pregnant b4 i marry u thing, if i do get preg b4 d marriage,probly a mistake or i planned it for oda reasons, nobody plays fast and loose wit my body except me. Women dat give in to dat sort of blackmail dont av good family support systems.my mom would bitch-slap me to death if i did that.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Hayormeah:

dt i dnt av.he nids encouraging 4 abadoning sumone he impregnated n his child?wel dts ur opinion
grin grin grin grin grin yeppie. Datz my opinion. No oda opinion counts grin
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by onstelly(f): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: offcuz. Plz gimme his Digits i niru send him encouraging texts.
I really wanna argue with u on this but immediately I read ur signature, I decided to mind my business. lipsrsealed
Quietly goes out of thread
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2013
onstelly:
I really wanna argue with u on this but immediately I read ur signature, I decided to mind my business. lipsrsealed
Quietly goes out of thread
*drags her back* wait and argue. *brings out sledgehammer*
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by onstelly(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2013
didicold: ^i av never subscribed to d get pregnant b4 i marry u thing, if i do get preg b4 d marriage,probly a mistake or i planned it for oda reasons, nobody plays fast and loose wit my body except me. Women dat give in to dat sort of blackmail dont av good family support systems.my mom would bitch-slap me to death if i did that.
Thank you my sister, pregnant before marriage thing count me count to avoid the story that touches
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by cycline404(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Now why shud she not get even? The lady shud not be mad, but she shud carefully carry out her revenge.
No: Revenge is for the weak.... What the man did was very wrong, infact the wrongest of the highest order.
It is better the lady continue her life... Forget anything called men for now and achieve what will make men run after her.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Annie2gud(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz]The man deserves to be shot! [/quote yov re vexin o.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
didicold: ^i av never subscribed to d get pregnant b4 i marry u thing, if i do get preg b4 d marriage,probly a mistake or i planned it for oda reasons, nobody plays fast and loose wit my body except me. Women dat give in to dat sort of blackmail dont av good family support systems.my mom would bitch-slap me to death if i did that.
ma father wud dis-own u if u bring dis up infront of him. His ist born married a lady witch for 15yrz no menstruation noru tok of baby. And u fink people wiv dis xperienz wud buy d idea of *pregnant after marry*.
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by onstelly(f): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: *drags her back* wait and argue. *brings out sledgehammer*
Hahahahahaha now that got me laughing so hard, sledgehammer wetin u wan do with that. But like seriously I will like to know why u are supporting the guy in question
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Lawconfessor(f): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2013
D woman shud just hold on to her God n also draw comfort from d child.

D man will come back for d child one day- den she can get even in woteva way she'll deem fit.
Callous specie.

All des prophesy, nawa o. Mayb he'll die if he ever claim/take care of his innocent child.
Poor child!!
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2013
onstelly:
Hahahahahaha now that got me laughing so hard, sledgehammer wetin u wan do with that. But like seriously I will like to know why u are supporting the guy in question
take it like u didnt see d prior comment. Am in support of wot he did cuz he choosed 2 4low his heart. Heaven and earth might let u down buh ur heart will neva and bsidz GUYZ are alwz right
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Pretyangel25(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2013
I no fit comment o. Let her just be strong for her baby
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by remmyton(f): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: ma father wud dis-own u if u bring dis up infront of him. His ist born married a lady witch for 15yrz no menstruation noru tok of baby. And u fink people wiv dis xperienz wud buy d idea of *pregnant after marry*.

That xplains ur level n height of reasoning
#walks out of thread#
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2013
remmyton:

That xplains ur level n height of reasoning
#walks out of thread#
[b] wait!! Jez BF u go *offers her rat-poison* take teaspoon of it twice daily
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2013
U see my problem with 9ja girls, Another single Mom. Why get pregnant for an irresponsible man thinking u trap him into marriage wit it. Sorry for the lady oh.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2013
God wud provide 4 d lady..d lady sud jst bring up d child in a gud way,she sud try n send im 2 skul,so dat wen ha son becums sum1 lyk Obama or a very important public figure,d useless fada wud cum lukin 4 d guy and start saying"u are my son,my biological son blah blah blah,i didn't mean 2 dump u,na 1 cele prophet talk sey ur maale na witch datz y i ran 4 my lyf"foolish man,gud 4 nafin animal!!!
Re: Her Husband-to-be Abandoned Her In The Hospital A Week To Their Wedding. by lirusehn(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: God wud provide 4 d lady..d lady sud jst bring up d child in a gud way,she sud try n send im 2 skul,so dat wen ha son becums sum1 lyk Obama or a very important public figure,d useless fada wud cum lukin 4 d guy and start saying"u are my son,my biological son blah blah blah,i didn't mean 2 dump u,na 1 cele prophet talk sey ur maale na witch datz y i ran 4 my lyf "foolish man,gud 4 nafin animal!!!
b kiaful . Hezz in no way wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings? / What Does She Mean / If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.