Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,175 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Could He Be Dating This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could He Be Dating This Lady? (1088 Views)

Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once. / Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Sabaugo(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
I went to my fiance house yesternit to get some movies although he normally come back from work by 8:00pm, but to my greatest surprise he has come back b4 7:20pm with one lady in his room but they sat separately. When the lady left i waited for him to tell me whom the lady is but to no avail. Pls should i ask him or forget it.
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by tochinolly: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2012
He need to tell u who the lady is
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by k2039: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Your case is dismissed for lack of concrete evidence.

tochinolly: He need to tell u who the lady is

He will tell her she is just a friend who was passing bye and just decided to say hi

#lobatan#

1 Like

Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Rocktation(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Ask. Questions don't hurt.
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by ijebabe: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2012
Are you really his fiance as in he overtly proposed? Coz I don't know why you'd doubt ur right to ask. She could be a lady who needs help or not but don't be afraid to ask. Its ur right.
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by lacasa: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Na him village wife be dat oo grin
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Beync(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Even without asking your fiance should have told you who lady is
before the girl or even after she left but him keeping mute is somehow.
are u both open to communication? other wise the issue shouldn't have been trashed immediately.
Ask him and see his response.
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Sabaugo: I went to my fiance house yesternit to get some movies although he normally come back from work by 8:00pm, but to my greatest surprise he has come back b4 7:20pm with one lady in his room but they sat separately. When the lady left i waited for him to tell me whom the lady is but to no avail. Pls should i ask him or forget it.

Osano o! U logged on to ask d bolded? Hian!! U for ask if u allowed to wear underwear 2 na! U call someone ur fiancé and u scared to ask about a lady u nothing about? Mehn!! Den suppose blow ur sense bck inside ur brain. Come on! Go bck and confront d brah joor! Ask him 1) who she was 2) why she was dere. Now going by his answers... I go download d next step give u. Now disappear!! angry
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Beync(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2012
grin grin this girl
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Smuthx(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2012
OP,you should have asked him who the girl is; the moment you saw them. He could have introduced her to you then
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Sabaugo: I went to my fiance house yesternit to get some movies although he normally come back from work by 8:00pm, but to my greatest surprise he has come back b4 7:20pm with one lady in his room but they sat separately. When the lady left i waited for him to tell me whom the lady is but to no avail. Pls should i ask him or forget it.

Next time, kiss him right in that girl's presence... That will send her a message and d guy a silent fight invitation... Grab ur thing oh!
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2012
dat na ur fiance spare part babe wey he dey hammer wen u no dey around
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2012
ledafaze:

Next time, kiss him right in that girl's presence... That will send her a message and d guy a silent fight invitation... Grab ur thing oh!
u never see.if a babe make up her mind to steal person husband no matter the amount of smooching or kiss wey the wife do for the babe presence go discourage her for her mission grin
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2012
lefulefu:
u never see.if a babe make up her mind to steal person husband no matter the amount of smooching or kiss wey the wife do for the babe presence go discourage her for her mission grin
Fact#
All na endurance as long as d constant allowance dey pop for account. Na2day? grin grin
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Punteke(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't ask him dat silly question...can't he have friends (concubines) again??. Well u missed your chance, wait till you see the gal again maybe ontop your acclaimed fiance undecided
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by UjSizzle(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
My dear if the dude refused to introduce her, you shoulda tactfully taught him manners na. Anyways the damage's already done, be a smart girl and go ask him who she was n why he didn't introduce you to her lastnyt. Shikena.
Re: Could He Be Dating This Lady? by Sabaugo(f): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
I thank u all especially those that encouraged me to go ahead and ask him. I will do that as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Romance. / LADIES: 10 Things That Turn Guys OFF / What Will You If You Are In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.