Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Examination Malpractised In The Past Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Examination Malpractised In The Past Life! (473 Views)

A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered. / Past Life / 5 Signs You May Have Had A Past Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examination Malpractised In The Past Life! by pafestula(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2012
Examination malpractices, is it a sin before the Lord or humanity? Because a friend of mine just confided in me this morning on how he has malpractised almost all of his exams during his school days, now that he has made in life and has now moved closer to God more than before, he keeping asking maybe he is actually guilty or just normal risk and no spiritual stuff involved.
Note: Please matured comment pls.. This is a very serious issues and I want to know what to tell him, because I was short of words also when he told me this morning.
Re: Examination Malpractised In The Past Life! by pafestula(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
N.L is people re also short of words! Which means everybody is guilty of it right? And it is NOT a sin to God?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Advice This Guy? / Why Are You Not Yet Born Again? / You Will Get It Only If You Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.