Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? (879 Views)

Could This Be The Description Ment For A Lady. / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by joyblinks(f): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
If u are been asked to say what the valentine's day is all about, what will be your response?

as for me, i think its a day to show love to anyone (not only lovers). your Val might be that begger on your street. give him gift or whatever to make him ot her feel happy.  thats what i feel about val's day.

whats your own opinion?
Re: Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by shoti(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2008
i believe that valentine is all about showing love to less priviledge people, show them that you care.not how will interprete thing this days.i believe if we know what valentine stand for, it will better for us.
Re: Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by Jossidu(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2008
Valentines day is a day to show love, it could be to anyone, but Do u Love that anyone.But thats my own view. Valentine as a defination is to commemorate wit the late st.Valentine.
The Nigerian defination is a day to "Carry Belle"
Re: Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by joyblinks(f): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2008
Jossidu, How far?
Re: Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by ukachim: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
St Valentine's lived and died spreading love (agape) that is self-less and giving around him. St. Valentine's day is meant for us to celebrate his memory what he preached was for us to show self-less giving love to one another.In this way you love both the positive and negetive aspect of your friend, your neighbour,your colleague,even strangers.You should give out and not expect to be given in return for it is better to give than to receive.It dosen't need to be reciprocal.I pray that that spirit of love he preached and showed us years ago touch our lives to celebrate his day the proper way.NOT the LUSTFULL way. One Love
Re: Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? by bmfizzle: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2008
Al of una just they say its not only 4d ones u luv. How many of us they even rememba d less privileg on a normal day talk more of on valentine. Lets luk at it 4rm dis perspective sum of us r even less priviledge of lov. I tìnk nigerians should change their mindset

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Chose 2 Stay In A R/s Even Whn Their Partner Dnt Want 'em Any More / Learn How To Love Right / Why Is It That Men Are Intimidated By Successful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.