Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? (4666 Views)

Hilarious! Arsenal FC Produces Head Gear In Anticipation Of Peter Cech (photo) / Why are goal-keepers no longer putting on 'long trunks'? / Swimming Lessons In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hi Nairalanders. As someone who loves swimming, and has experienced how flippers, goggles and other swimming gear make it such a better experience, I'll like to know specific places in Lagos where I can get swim gear (flippers in particular). I've trudged the entire Ojuelegba road from sports-shop to sport-shop to no avail. I've been to all the shops in National stadium too but none have.

I'll appreciate anyone who could help with useful information. And what's the price range of a good pair of flippers? God Bless you.
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rexnegro(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2013
Bro we are in same shoes here....Ǻ♍ a good swimmer and <3 swimming ....me also Ǻ♍ seriously looking for goggles .....will keep u posted if I have any useful info..
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
LOOL. I found already oo. At one of those sports shops in Ojuelegba. "Joerex sports". That's the name of the store/shop. Locate the portion under the bridge where you can board a bus to Pako-Aguda or Kilo, the shop is just opposite it on the other side of the road. Lemme know if you get it. Good luck.
Rexnegro: Bro we are in same shoes here....Ǻ♍ a good swimmer and <3 swimming ....me also Ǻ♍ seriously looking for goggles .....will keep u posted if I have any useful info..
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by lexyman(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2013
If u 're really interested : i've got some proffessional swimming googles for supply aslo i've d amatuer types as well it 's exactly what u want .. Call this no. 08023321050 .
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rexnegro(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2013
jeffiejay: LOOL. I found already oo. At one of those sports shops in Ojuelegba. "Joerex sports". That's the name of the store/shop. Locate the portion under the bridge where you can board a bus to Pako-Aguda or Kilo, the shop is just opposite it on the other side of the road. Lemme know if you get it. Good luck.
Tanx bro will check there soon and will keep u posted....
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rexnegro(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
jeffiejay: LOOL. I found already oo. At one of those sports shops in Ojuelegba. "Joerex sports". That's the name of the store/shop. Locate the portion under the bridge where you can board a bus to Pako-Aguda or Kilo, the shop is just opposite it on the other side of the road. Lemme know if you get it. Good luck.
Bro tanx very much I really appreciate u sharing such info ...went there yday and I got a swimming goggles(N1000) the mesuca product and swimming tithe(N1000 though they gave me for N500). Very easy to locate though I was calling joerex himself to ease my movement sha . Get to ojuelegba roundabout just there look around 360degree u will see joerex store....Mehnnnn that store is fucking Big...goodluck for whoever seek to get one .
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
smiley Woow. I'm glad I could help. This is the beauty of the internet and social media, helping the world be a better place. I also got my Mesuca swimming trunks there and a couple of other swim gear. Meanwhile did you get the flippers sha? Or you weren't interested? And how did you get Joerex's number by the way? You could drop it here so whoever visits this thread now or in two years would benefit too.
Rexnegro:
Bro tanx very much I really appreciate u sharing such info ...went there yday and I got a swimming goggles(N1000) the mesuca product and swimming tithe(N1000 though they gave me for N500). Very easy to locate though I was calling joerex himself to ease my movement sha . Get to ojuelegba roundabout just there look around 360degree u will see joerex store....Mehnnnn that store is fucking Big...goodluck for whoever seek to get one .
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rexnegro(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2013
jeffiejay: smiley Woow. I'm glad I could help. This is the beauty of the internet and social media, helping the world be a better place. I also got my Mesuca swimming trunks there and a couple of other swim gear. Meanwhile did you get the flippers sha? Or you weren't interested? And how did you get Joerex's number by the way? You could drop it here so whoever visits this thread now or in two years would benefit too.
Sorry bro my bad..for ƝOT dropping joerex number....well I will now and this is it 08033334606....bro after u said u got urs from joerex sports I did google it and got their website and Facebook page so log on,on the two website to get a full contact abt them including the number....no bro I didn't get the flipper don't tink I need it and more so I wasn't financially prepared for it.bro once again I wanna appreciate u for sharing the info with us....but will like we race one day in a pool with our mesuca swimming goggles looooolz

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2013
LOOL. No wahala. It'll be my pleasure to race/swim with you one day. I normally swim at RitaLori Hotels every Sunday morning. You can send your phone number to my email jayjay_fawaz@yahoo.com. I'll give you a call/text.
Rexnegro:
Sorry bro my bad..for ƝOT dropping joerex number....well I will now and this is it 08033334606....bro after u said u got urs from joerex sports I did google it and got their website and Facebook page so log on,on the two website to get a full contact abt them including the number....no bro I didn't get the flipper don't tink I need it and more so I wasn't financially prepared for it.bro once again I wanna appreciate u for sharing the info with us....but will like we race one day in a pool with our mesuca swimming goggles looooolz
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rossikk(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
So you mean there is only one major sportswear shop in Lagos? That is a great business to go into.
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
No oooooo! One ke. Them scatter! Ojuelegba road is lined up with Sports shops. From beginning to end. Joerex is in the same area too. I just didn't find the flippers I wanted at other shops. It took two weeks for Joerex to help me get them too 'cos they didn'thave it in their Lagos stock and had to order them from their Onitsha warehouse. There are so many sport shops in Lagos o. I'm a sports person and I buy all my sports gear from shops scattered all over Lagos. Don't forget there are many sports shops in national stadium too. And there are the "Game" and "Sports" stores at the Palms shopping mall in Lekki too.

Rossikk: So you mean there is only one major sportswear shop in Lagos? That is a great business to go into.
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by wonlasewonimi: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
if you go to ilaje
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Rexnegro(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Rossikk: So you mean there is only one major sportswear shop in Lagos? That is a great business to go into.
One ke ? I beg no talk am outside O° make police no arrest u O° !!! Anywy there are many like some guys here have said....but joerex is a sure place to be as regards sporting equipment in general...name d sport they have it.....
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by Wizapersona: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nice thread. Useful information for me in my impending purchase of beginner swimwear.
Re: Where Can I Get Flippers, Goggles, Trunks And Other Swimming Gear In Lagos? by kolaalax: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Take a look at @lagossnorkeling on instagram or snorkeling in lagos on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th / 2021 Volleyball Nations Cup: Nigeria Women Humiliates Senegal 3 - 0 / 20 Deadliest Wrestling Moves Of All Time - Citiview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.