Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19912 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2012
ifeness:

You know nothing about christianity. I would suggest you kept quiet.

Christianity burnt non believers a few centuries ago. It was worse than islam.

You re a christian today because your ancestors where forced into it.

Can you show me a prove if this? Or you are just saying a rumour peddled by muslims to cover their blood thirst religion
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by pipz(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2012
For those of u who wish to train as terrorist/jihadist to support ur brothers(Boko Haram) @ home u may want to follow Hamas (@AlqassamBrigade) and if u supoort zion feel free to follow Israel (@IDFSpokesperson) these Twitter accounts are a must follow for live updates and threats.” VERY INTENSE"
grin Goodluck my fellow brothers and may God be with u

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Balkan(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2012
nero2003: Too much hatred in the world going by posts on this tread.Let's focus our energy in fixing our Dear country Nigeria first not minding all the politics involved.

Go and use water to wipe your face. The earlier you understand that Nigeria is not a country the better for you. I don't belong to Nigerria I belong to Biafra. Nigeria is a failed country.

If you find your way inside Nigeria you are automatically a nigerian. What a shame

A ghanian bus driver hit my car and begged me not report to the police, he left his car my office that he was going to bring bring money to repair my car only to come back after 2days with police men from my so called country to arrest me that I inpounded his bus .police said I took laws into my hands.

I narrated the story to them but they would not listen.
They told me that the man reported the case first.

I told them the man was a ghanian and he does not even have papers to stay here. They told that this na police no be immigration. I could not talk again.

Its shame! Foriegner having power more than a Nigerian?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2012
igbo boy:

another jihadist brainwashed mallam...u know what is worst than terrorism? PLain old daftness

I forgive ur stupidity cos I know it runs in your lineage. no wonder ur hometown look like poo.it inhabited by sub humans like you.thank God I finally left that hell hole called biafra. where fools and retards are been breed.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by BishopBehe: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2012
So funny the way Nigerians reason and react when it comes to issues of islam and christianity. We tend to factor this into everything! Gosh! Why? Is the war between Isreal and palestinian about regliion? Please do your home work well before commenting!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

Can you show me a prove if this? Or you are just saying a rumour peddled by muslims to cover their blood thirst religion

go read up on occupation of spain by Muslims,and occupation of Spain by the crusaders and you know who are the real blood thirsty peeps.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Red-Light:

rants, rants and more rants....please i need someone with functioning brain to debate with... not someone that just cook different foolish stories up to look wise...seriously dude all u posted up there are nothing but rubbish. Have schooled many ignorant people like u that has being brainwashed by arabs and quoran on the same topic u are trying to cook up, so am not just in mood to school anybody again dis evening. may be some other time
they are cook up stories simply becos u have distanced urself from research and ur brain has been dormant. Dude, u'v gat nothing to prove....outrightly, u cant debate on anything. If i'm brainwashed by the quran, then i'm the most successful, secured, guided, honoured, rich and blessed. I hope u are not brainwashed by the more than 5000 times edited-roman holybook? If so, u are in humilliating shamble. I no get ur timi cos u knw nothin about what u claim knowledge of. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Wipe them out!, God help you Israel.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: Wipe them out!, God help you Israel.

go Google why isrealis always destroy fig tree.and know who will be whipped out.Zionist goon.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

gboss, tel me how xtainity spread?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: Wipe them out!, God help you Israel.
pray for them not to involve the US.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2012
caseless: they are cook up stories simply becos u have distanced urself from research and ur brain has been dormant. Dude, u'v gat nothing to prove....outrightly, u cant debate on anything. If i'm brainwashed by the quran, then i'm the most successful, secured, guided, honoured, rich and blessed. I hope u are not brainwashed by the more than 5000 times edited-roman holybook? If so, u are in humilliating shamble. I no get ur timi cos u knw nothin about what u claim knowledge of. Smh

with level of reasoning of some peeps here.I will be researching the connection between church going and being retard.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

with level of reasoning of some peeps here.I will be researching the connection between church going and being retard.
they are directly proportional, inversely related and naturally intercalated! Smh for them, especially the nigerian version of the misled(by the roman-made holy bible).
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2012
11 month old son of BBC colleague killed in #Gaza .
Sister-in-law killed, brother critically injured. Civilians
always casualties of conflict.are this peeps Hamas guys too.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2012
caseless: they are cook up stories simply becos u have distanced urself from research and ur brain has been dormant. Dude, u'v gat nothing to prove....outrightly, u cant debate on anything. If i'm brainwashed by the quran, then i'm the most successful, secured, guided, honoured, rich and blessed. I hope u are not brainwashed by the more than 5000 times edited-roman holybook? If so, u are in humilliating shamble. I no get ur timi cos u knw nothin about what u claim knowledge of. Smh
You may called the Bible a roman holybook to ur own detriment as dis same book wil be used to judge u. Infidel, repent now and embrace God's only way of salvation- Jesus, by accepting HIM as lord and savior. Think and act fast... No time.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2012
caseless: they are directly proportional, inversely related and naturally intercalated! Smh for them, especially the nigerian version of the misled(by the roman-made holy bible).

the Nigerian version baffles me so much.peeps praising guys milking them for private jets and extravagant lifestyle while they live in penury.may God open there blinded ignorant soul.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Merlintino(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
. You can still go and join palestinian if u like. Na kind of u join boko haram with out any reason. Ar u dump, israel is untoucheable in God sight.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Merlintino(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
. You can still go and join palestinian if u like. Na kind of u join boko haram with out any reason. Ar u dump, israel is untoucheable in God sight.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: You may called the Bible a roman holybook to ur own detriment as dis same book wil be used to judge u. Infidel, repent now and embrace God's only way of salvation- Jesus, by accepting HIM as lord and savior. Think and act fast... No time.
o

go preach that to the homosexual Anglican Bishop and child molesting priest of the Catholic and the con man Ala peneticostal business pastoring merchants.go Google council of nicea to know ur holy book is a man made contraption.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

go Google why isrealis always destroy fig tree.and know who will be whipped out.Zionist goon.
If that's how your reasoning is? I then pity u.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ParisLove2(f): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2012
To all haters, so Israel should just stand and watch Hamas throw rockets into their lands just because they're from WW1? Look at the reasoning of some people
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: If that's how your reasoning is? I then pity u.

pity ur sorry brainwashed head.by Pentecostal con pastors.and man u really need a whole of reading to do.cos ur my 4 old years son is way wiser than you.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

Mr, go spew that shit of urs to gullible uninformed folks.God is an unjust and will never support injustice. Christianity in Nigeria is synonymous to brainwashing.
If you are a christian i would have asked you how comes God ordered the Israelites to destroy the cananites as they(Israelites) advanced on the promise land? But since you are a muslim, i ask: who asked mohammed to unleash 'blood and blade' on macca to make it repent(at least as you were made to believe)? Dullard! The jews shall have all their foes under their feet with God as their pedestal. Go hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders: o

go preach that to the homosexual Anglican Bishop and child molesting priest of the Catholic and the con man Ala peneticostal business pastoring merchants.go Google council of nicea to know ur holy book is a man made contraption.
My point still stands. Wia u refers to God's word as man-made meks u more piteous dude. Others sin hav notin to do wit urs. I liv u to ponder on dis...
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders: o

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Zeus I: If you are a christian i would have asked you how comes God ordered the Israelites to destroy the cananites as they(Israelites) advanced on the promise land? But since you are a muslim, i ask: who asked mohammed to unleash 'blood and blade' on macca to make it repent(at least as you were made to believe)? Dullard! The jews shall have all their foes under their feet with God as their pedestal. Go hang yourself.

how will I subject my reasoning. to a book make up by Constantine and his cohorts.FYI you know nothing about Islam only what mainstream media paint in ur subconsciousness about islam.please next Sunday ask your pastor Gospel of Barnabas. and why the content is deliberately kept away from you guys.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by postemail: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Israel started this mayhem by seizing and occupying Palestine. They have refused to return back to the agreed borders; solely placed a controlled embargo on Palestine; claiming more lands by building more settlements on Palestine. What do you expect they(Palestinians) do? Fold arms and watch Israel chase them off the land?

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: My point still stands. Wia u refers to God's word as man-made meks u more piteous dude. Others sin hav notin to do wit urs. I liv u to ponder on dis...

please you not communicating bro.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

pity ur sorry brainwashed head.by Pentecostal con pastors.and man u really need a whole of reading to do.cos ur my 4 old years son is way wiser than you.
Why wuld i squander precious tym on stony hearted infidel lyk u? Aftall, na u get ur mouth. And talkin abt 4yrs son, my two months old son can educate u on dat... Rubbish.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

Hmmm... Yeh,
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

Hmmm... Yeh.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by tintingz(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?
i wonder o. . .after them go talk say christians and jews dont fight wars

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.