Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19911 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: that is the only reason why i dont want assad to go...cos it was through him iran got some arms to hizbollah in lebanon. Ahamedinejad has said "if the US shld attack iran, the map of middle east will never remain thesame", u knw what that means.....dem go anihilate isreal if US no involve.
Iran will soon see what Israel is capable of, each Israeli missile multiplies by ten thousand in effect as it lands, and each of it is followed by a thousand angel of death.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ZeusI: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
eggheaders: My problem with most Nigerians is that they are not well informed. isreal oppresses both Muslims and Christians in isreal.and the population of palestine is almost a split between Christians and muslims.For all those 9dumbells shouting isreal are God chosen onces. 80% of Jews are nominal Jews,they are basically atheists they are just Jews to preserve the culture and are always at loggerhead with orthodox Jews,so I don't know how dis lots are choosen by God. And to all igboids hailing isreal go see wat dey do to sorry Africans asses over dere.watch a documentary on al jeezra the way they were treating Eritreans and oda Africans .those guys are classic racists they call Africans rats.the fools were so scared of hezebollah na only Hamas they fit dey do rubbish with.can't wait for Iran to whip dem off the map.I left some Jews for you. so you will know why I am killing them----------aldolf hilter.
The enemies of jews(both white and black) you see today, you shall see them no more. God said: 'i will curse any who curse the jews'. God is on our side!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by nero2003: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Too much hatred in the world going by posts on this tread.Let's focus our energy in fixing our Dear country Nigeria first not minding all the politics involved.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Zeus I: The enemies of jews(both white and black) you see today, you shall see them no more. God said: 'i will curse any who curse the jews'. God is on our side!

Mr, go spew that shit of urs to gullible uninformed folks.God is an unjust and will never support injustice. Christianity in Nigeria is synonymous to brainwashing.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
africansinisrael..com/2012/06/african-refugees-in-israel-appel-for.html?m=1
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
clap for yourself nitwit.am willing to offer you free visa to isreal. and go taste what your zionist brothers does to Africans.

Yes adamant baboon, bring it I will go. So far its legit. I have many black friends working with their energy companies.
I am not one of those disillusional misinformed black man like you. Must you enter Israel with fake documents. Infact I pray they amputate you when they catch you crossing the border illegally.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jmaine: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Builder:

IMAOOO, do u know how much money the american give isreal in a year, or do u know who much military hardwware the EU supply to isreal? do u think if Hamas have the same military hardware as isreal, do u think isreal stand any chance?, yeah right, the human excuse for the zionist for indiscriminately kiling innocent souls

Stale news, the bottom line is =======> Israel is a formidable force and unit . . .They are acutely decisive when it comes to Military onslaught . . . .It took the persistence use of human shield's guerrilla warfare tactics for Hezbollah to even achieve a stalemate . . . .Though in war, everything is fair
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^^^

Stalemate ke?

Ah! broda, talk tru nah,.. na total azz whooping Israel takeooo.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Zeus I: Iran will soon see what Israel is capable of, each Israeli missile multiplies by ten thousand in effect as it lands, and each of it is followed by a thousand angel of death.

Another myth from a uninformed uneducated youngster

Now tell me why didn't the Isreali missile that killed the hamas leader turned into 10 racist Zionist missilesgrin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Jerie(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Keyboard soldiers, make una dey here dey make noise. Una mates for Gaza dey return to their babalawos for confirmation of 'insurance' and those for Israel dey oil their caterpaults. Well, dis na David and Goliath season II.

Israel 1 v 0 Gaza

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
africansinisrael..com/2012/06/african-refugees-in-israel-appel-for.html?m=1
Must you show us you are sworn illiterate? So you don't know the difference between "refugee" and "A̶̲̥̅​ legit state visitor or citizen".

A̶̲̥̅​ refuge has no right in the country of their residence.

Last month many muslim refugee was murdered by angry myammar hindus and myammar government did nothing to it.
Oyinbo ta ooo
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Horus(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2012

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Yes adamant baboon, bring it I will go. So far its legit. I have many black friends working with their energy companies.
I am not one of those disillusional misinformed black man like you. Must you enter Israel with fake documents. Infact I pray they amputate you when they catch you crossing the border illegally.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-prison-service-seeking-staff-for-african-migrant-detention-facilities-1.461066

your gross stupidity is making you slow in reasoning.Africans business are attack on daily basis in isreal.the interior minister gave Africans option of self deportation or end up in jail.so u wan go jail.u be unrepenting gay. go lick ur Zionist god's ass jare.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

Wow the words of a typical garden boy.grin

Why don't u imigrate to the holy Zionist state and let's see how well ur black *SS will be treated.
Migrate keeh? did your migrate before the boers kicked you and your generations *ss in SA? SLOW POKE!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:
Must you show us you are sworn illiterate? So you don't know the difference between "refugee" and "A̶̲̥̅​ legit state visitor or citizen".

Last month many muslim refugee was murdered by angry myammar hindus and myammar government did nothing to it.
Oyinbo ta ooo

irrespective of ur status.ur sorry ass is not welcome dumb head.just come collect ur visa to prision on d Sinai.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by jmaine: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maple: ^^^^

Stalemate ke?

Ah! broda, talk tru nah,.. na total azz whooping oo?

For where . .When over 80 % of their Arsenal were wiped out at the onset of the conflict . .Hezbollah, out of necessity simply had to move their remaining potent cache of weapons to places with high human density . . .

Israeli Military became helpless when this tactics was efficiently deployed . . . . Guerrilla tactics with a high civilian equation has never failed those who use them . . .
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: wat rawbish are u spewing....do u read history at all? Who told u isreal did not kill women and children in their last war with gaza? They used phosphporus on pple do u know what that means? Guy, put ur black brain into use for once. Do u think any isreal care about ur black head.....u are their number one lower beign.....mtseww
AND think the arabs are your blood brothers abi.You swine...
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
irrespective of ur status.ur sorry Bottom is not welcome dumb head.just come collect ur visa to prision on d Sinai.

Yes bring it. I need it badly. So far its legit. I aint passing though eutopia border, cross river and pass though tunnels.
I aint using fake docs. Thanks dear. Give me ur number. F_ck brain.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
eggheaders: My problem with most Nigerians is that they are not well informed. isreal oppresses both Muslims and Christians in isreal.and the population of palestine is almost a split between Christians and muslims.For all those 9dumbells shouting isreal are God chosen onces. 80% of Jews are nominal Jews,they are basically atheists they are just Jews to preserve the culture and are always at loggerhead with orthodox Jews,so I don't know how dis lots are choosen by God. And to all igboids hailing isreal go see wat dey do to sorry Africans asses over dere.watch a documentary on al jeezra the way they were treating Eritreans and oda Africans .those guys are classic racists they call Africans rats.the fools were so scared of hezebollah na only Hamas they fit dey do rubbish with.can't wait for Iran to whip dem off the map.I left some Jews for you. so you will know why I am killing them----------aldolf hilter.
Joker..you cant do jack...is the isreali treament on blacks worse than the arab treatment of Bangladeshi? go get ur facts bro
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Why Israel nefer still attack Iran nah?

wetin dey vex me sef be say, E don reach 8 years now wey Israel dey talk am say e go attack Iran, but na people wey dey fight with stones and WW1 rockets for Gaza na im e dey use flex im muscles. Abeg, I don tire, I wan see real action joor!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
munas:
where this one come from? how many isreali soldiers died and how many hisbollah fighter died and how much was the destruction in lebanon?
Guy go read well before you talk nonsense here.

Stop this Igbotic reasoning. Normally Isreal would look to defeat Hazibolah within a week. But what happened? Only Isreal can tell you what they suffed in the hand of Hazibolah. Why was Hazibolah jubilating after the war?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by victorD3: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Balkan:

There many muslims in Israel but they dare not make any stup noise. They are very loyal.

Israel will continue to deal with this terrorists. Israel is sorrounded by enemies just like the Igbos and still they are the strongest and the richest. Just like the Igbos too

Can someone remind me the percentage of alcohol in Alomo again
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Builder:

Guy i beg tell this people ooo, they been fooling demself calling them self nigerian jews/ craze people
they kill both muslims and xtains in palestain, infact to confirm this, church of nativity and umar alkhattab mosque are adjacent to each other. I saw the xtains there saying they've enjoyed great deal of peaceful co-existence with the muslims there and they also suffer thesame fate whenever isreal attack. Nigerians with their bigoted minds dont read, so they just go with the jews thinking they are xtains. These people crucified jesus and killed other prophets of GOD. They dont like the orthodox jews one bit because of their religious inclination.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Horus:

BEFORE:
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel
next to the Lebanese border, Monday, July 17, 2006

AFTER:
Killed Lebanese children received the above messages
And you will always fail to show pics of isreali civilians hit by hamas and hezbollah rockets...go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Novice1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?

Dont mind him. Just an ignorant echo of imperialist thoughts.

Are Muslims not the victims here?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
hotwax:

Oyinbo ta ooo

Where the hell did u get those braincells and stupid genes or is it just a general lack of nutrition

All country including who are part of the UN has signed an accord more then 35years ago that allows all refugees and assylim seekers basic human rights including shelter and save drinking water and even Isreal is a signatory to this UN accord.

This trully shows ur a real ignoranus no logic or reasoning skills foolish black boy

Ur the reason those Zionist continuesly treat ur black *ss as taxi drivers and garbage removers
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
jmaine:

For where . .When over 80 % of their Arsenal were wiped out at the onset of the conflict . .Hezbollah, out of necessity simply had to move their remaining potent cache of weapons to places with high human density . . .

Israeli Military became helpless when this tactics was efficiently deployed . . . . Guerrilla tactics with a high civilian equation has never failed those who use them . . .
May God reward those who payed your school fees...Amen
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
munas:
Joker..you cant do jack...is the isreali treament on blacks worse than the arab treatment of Bangladeshi? go get ur facts bro

thanks for showing how misinformed you are.Indians are the onces attacking Bangladeshi.and moreover am not backing Arabs nor isrealis.am backing justice and the rule of law.get that into ur sick brain.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Wadeoye(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: and who told u d people isreal kill only muslims in palestain? Infact, they kill xtains too....they dont care about u. Now u tell me where church of nativity is situated?
Those guys are illiterates - they don't read and don't travel outside of their village. You can see why they are easily brainwashed? They don't even know there are Christians in Palestine who are fighting the occupiers as well. Do they even know there are more Muslims in Jerusalem than Christians?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by munas: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

Where the hell did u get those braincells and stupid genes or is it just a general lack of nutrition

All country including who are part of the UN has signed an accord more then 35years ago that allows all refugees and assylim seekers basic human rights including shelter and save drinking water and even Isreal is a signatory to this UN accord.

This trully shows ur a real ignoranus no logic or reasoning skills foolish black boy

Ur the reason those Zionist continuesly treat ur black *ss as taxi drivers and garbage removers
wetin dem find go there? nonsense talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.