Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? (548 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? by tunad4rari(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
i just want to know if it is wrong to check one's girl friend's phone sometimes because i am fond of doing it to know the type of girl she is.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? by Jambsupport(f): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
lmao, then y not be her body guard?
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? by k2039: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
if you are fond of checking her phone to know the type of girl she is,then I'm sorry you have a problem
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Ur Girl Friends Phone Sometimes? by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
It is very wrong. She deserves her privacy and when you do such things, you are saying you don't trust her.

And if you don't trust her, why are you in the relationship?

(1) (Reply)

The Woman, The Real Man Searches For... / Procedure For Choosing The Right Partner / 5 Serious Suitors At A Time:advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.