Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

thanx for yr opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanx for yr opinion (3248 Views)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? / Thanx A Bunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
am out!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by sassygal(f): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
What the heck happened to paying for your own stuffs!??!

Lady, you are going to wait a long time if you are waiting for him to take the initiative and give you money.

Ask if you want it, but seriously he doesnt owe u a dime, otherwise the floor will make a very good bed! undecided

3 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by recruitersltd: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
If he is cost conscious, he is termed stingy.
If he is generous, he is a maga/mugu. Can people ever not complain
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Adufaye(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Dnt b a stingy begger grin

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Rocktation(f): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Well, it may be an issue if you haven't been dating for long but yeah, a lot of men love to feel needed and so relying on him for a little help, might thrill him. So just ask. You could even tell him that you'd pay back when you have the money, and who knows...he just might tell you not to worry about it...

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by candieangel12(f): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2012
What happened to getting a J-O-B and paying for your own ish? No offense but you kinda do sound like a gold digger.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by lolaluv1(f): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2012
From the cultural perspective, a typical white dude is not wired to pay your bills.

Patapata, he takes you out on dates or for drinks. Or he buys you some sweet smelling flowers.wink
This is because you both enjoy the séx and that is considered adequate payment!cheesycheesy
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2012
lola.luv:
From the cultural perspective, a typical white dude is not wired to pay your bills.

Patapata, he takes you out on dates or for drinks. Or he buys you some sweet smelling flowers.wink
This is because you both enjoy the séx and that is considered adequate payment!cheesycheesy
Go sleep it night

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by roymary: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2012
@Op

Gold digging thingz! I'm so proud of the White man! He hit it once and that's all that counts. You are now free to set your stadium on fire.

2 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2012
OP, that man does not owe you a dime.

recruitersltd: If he is cost conscious, he is termed stingy.
If he is generous, he is a maga/mugu. Can people ever not complain

Trust me, Nigerians, "Complain" is their middle name. It's like breathing; they can't do without it.

*Wears bullet-proof vest.*
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Teejayphillip(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2012
i waka pass... Naija girls wit dia silly attitude... Whiteman dey job u...SMH 4 u
Re: thanx for yr opinion by lacasa: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2012
Uu dey DIG Gold die...!!!. grin

2 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Mynd44: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Ashawo for sure

2 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by eldoradoxx: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2012
Relationship is not a source of income, get that into ur head and get a job!!!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2012
You are a useless GOLD DIGGER.

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by lolaluv1(f): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2012
LastApostle:
Go sleep it night

I already did....

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Patdedon(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2012
He is wise. You need to change your attitude. You can do better than being a hopeful arosto hunter

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: What happened to getting a J-O-B and paying for your own ish? No offense but you kinda do sound like a gold digger.
still hunting for job my dear i hope to get one soon
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Patdedon: He is wise. You need to change your attitude. You can do better than being a hopeful arosto hunter
and what is my attitude here if i may ask?
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2012
eldoradoxx: Relationship is not a source of income, get that into ur head and get a job!!!
yeah if you say so but who dont need help from his or her partner? even if i got a job. can he ask his mother to Bleep him?
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2012
tpacalipse: You are a useless GOLD DIGGER.
yes i am just like your useless mother who bleeped her step father for gari
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Mynd44: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2012
You should not expect your partner to give you material things as you are not a love peddler.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2012
roymary: @Op

Gold digging thingz! I'm so proud of the White man! He hit it once and that's all that counts. You are now free to set your stadium on fire.
i dont think so there coz he like the way i bleeped him and and asking for a whole christmas holiday which i know is not only going to be sex but a lot of fun. my question here is am not a demanding woman i live the party to his faith and understanding, if i was not good enough he definately must not call back. so you go Bleep yourself and tell me what i should do.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2012
sassygal: What the heck happened to paying for your own stuffs!??!

Lady, you are going to wait a long time if you are waiting for him to take the initiative and give you money.

Ask if you want it, but seriously he doesnt owe u a dime, otherwise the floor will make a very good bed! undecided
that i understand he doesnt owe me a dame thing/payment back, but i need his help and i am not a kind of demanding woman mybe bcoz of shy, so tell me what to do.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: You should not expect your partner to give you material things as you are not a love peddler.
so you advice i should do runs abi? why wont i expect him to do things for me? just tell me in one honest line
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Mynd44: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: so you advice i should do runs abi? why wont i expect him to do things for me? just tell me in one honest line
Because he is your BF and not your husband. Is that reason enough?
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=tpacalipse]You are a useless GOLD DIGGER.[/quoyes i am just like your useless mother who bleeped her step father for gari idiot you better think of a good advice and bring it back to me.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by fairygeh(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: yeah if you say so but who dont need help from his or her partner? even if i got a job. can he ask his mother to Bleep him?
my dear no offence meant o but in as much as ure still saying dat u guys had a nice time together and that can he ask his mother to Bleep him,u are indirectly saying that it is' i service you,u pay me 'which makes u wanna sound like a love peddler but I know u re not winkso don't always expect a guy to pay ur bills.

2 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
fairygeh: my dear no offence meant o but in as much as ure still saying dat u guys had a nice time together and that can he ask his mother to Bleep him,u are indirectly saying that it is' i service you,u pay me 'which makes u wanna sound like a love peddler but I know u re not winkso don't always expect a guy to pay ur bills.
ok i don hear you, thanks
Re: thanx for yr opinion by fairygeh(f): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: ok i don hear you, thanks
Good.The pleasure is mine
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hahahhahaha!!! Barawo! Ajibole!! So bcus u opened ur stadium, in return u expect d sharp dude to buy u furnitures? Madam! U got punked!! Close ur legs and learn to be independent. D only benefit u both entitled 2 in dis relationship is sex. So go buy ur damn furnitures urself. Ole!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Guys Still Toasting (wooing) Ladies? / Attention:let Assume Wizkid Is A Nairalander/romance-section / Help! My Husband Is Under A Spell!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.