Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

World Class Religious Debates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Class Religious Debates (4329 Views)

Portrait Of Pope Benedict Xvi Made Of Condoms Sparks Debates (photo) / Nabeel Qureshi Debates The Son Of Man / Faithful Followers Of Christ Should Stop Religious Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Ubenedictus: and it isn't a stance what defending, so no one shuld give an apologia on atheism. Wow!

Burden of proof.

Theists make the claim, they should provide proof of their god.

You lack common sense
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Ubenedictus(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:
Burden of proof.
Theists make the claim, they should provide proof of their god.
and one wu takes a stance must have sufficient reason for it! That is also commonsense!

You lack common sense
all thru my discussion with u i have noticed u write b4 u think dat is y u are very quick to insult and apologise, learn to think b4 u write that way u wont have to go abt apologising everytime! As for ur insult above, it stand as an indication 4 all to see, logicboy of commonsense wu cant be polite.
Weldone!

1 Like

Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2012
Ubenedictus: and one wu takes a stance must have sufficient reason for it! That is also commonsense!

all thru my discussion with u i have noticed u write b4 u think dat is y u are very quick to insult and apologise, learn to think b4 u write that way u wont have to go abt apologising everytime! As for ur insult above, it stand as an indication 4 all to see, logicboy of commonsense wu cant be polite.
Weldone!

thanks for d advice.

still, burden of proof lies on the claimant
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Ubenedictus(m): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

thanks for d advice.

still, burden of proof lies on the claimant

i don't disagree,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body And Soul / Weekly Jihad Report - This Will Be An Ongoing Document / Beware Of Covetousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.