Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream (859 Views)

hh / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2012
I woke so scared and confused. It was so real yet I cant even remember the face of the said lady.
I just met her some place and suddenly saw myself on my kneels begging her to marry me. She flaunted
an engagement ring at me and turned down my offer.
What could it be? maybe the work of the devil angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by k2039: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2012
Guy go and wash your face in the toilet basin,you need to wake up to the reality that it's just a dream.
If you dont wake up to reality after washing you face then give yourself a hot slap that will do the magic faster.

#o fe so mi di joseph alala,#lobatan##

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by candieangel12(f): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2012
***In my Nelly voice***
I was thinking bout her, thinkin bout me
Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: ***In my Nelly voice***
I was thinking bout her, thinkin bout me
Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

lol wat does that mean?
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Exponental(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2012
Just tank ur stars, u might have been tied down for life if she accepted......
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by 190theclown: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2012
Did she look like freecocoa in anyway
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by candieangel12(f): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2012
::Andrew:::

lol wat does that mean?

That it was just or a dream or your spiritual girlfriend is angry at you grin
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Suntemi(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Exponental: Just tank ur stars, u might have been tied down for life if she accepted......

Him Na Ileya ram?
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Exponental: Just tank ur stars, u might have been tied down for life if she accepted......

this is what am scared of. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by fairygeh(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2012
You know what?u best go find her cos dts ur wifey in reality grin,she just didnt wanna accept in the dream.common wake up ur stil sleeping tongue
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2012
fairygeh: You know what?u best go find her cos dts ur wifey in reality grin,she just didnt wanna accept in the dream.common wake up ur stil sleeping tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Spirit Wife! you just got married...Congratulations!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Temi231(f): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2012
::Andrew:::
I woke so scared and confused. It was so real yet I cant even remember the face of the said lady.
I just met her some place and suddenly saw myself on my kneels begging her to marry me. She flaunted
an engagement ring at me and turned down my offer.
What could it be? maybe the work of the devil angry angry angry angry angry

You just proposed to me.... Thank God I have been waiting for you for so longgggg tongue
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Don4life: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

That it was just or a dream or your spiritual girlfriend is angry at you grin
i agree...it might b a spiritual girlfriend o undecided
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wake the fûck up and go to work jorh.
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Wake the fûck up and go to work jorh.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Temi 23:

You just proposed to me.... Thank God I have been waiting for you for so longgggg tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream by Andrew3(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Can Guys Ever Control Their Scoping Behaviour? / How To Use Body Language To Attract Women / Would You Date Someone With A History Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.