Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (58307 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by adepiero: 4:34am On Oct 19, 2015
I used to think all my friend knew was to shoot a gun and obey orders until yesterday when he did this. embarassed

In a romantic way never witnessed before at Ikeja city mall, my Tunde, a Nigerian Air Force soldier, went on his knees at Seven Eagles Spur Restaurant at Ikeja City Mall in Lagos, holding a ring, and asked his sweetheart Ayo, who is a lawyer, in front of the filled up restaurant if she wanted to marry him.

The proposal happened on Sunday, 18 October, 2015, at 7 pm. I went to watch a movie and then later to get a snack when I caught a glimpse of my friend and his girlfriend now fiancée.

Salimonu Babatunde, his full name, had asked restaurant staff to sing for him because he wanted to announce something special.

As he went on his knees with the entire restaurant watching and clapping, Ayo began to shed tears of joy. She said YES.

Below are the pictures

18 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 4:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Mskrisx(f): 4:46am On Oct 19, 2015
They are good to go

18 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Good for them...congratulations to her,she just married a soldier

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by spill(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Some ladies will be like whaoooh this is romantic, Lord pls when will it be my turn and the Lord will reply saying "always be respectful, loyal and look good for your Mr. Right is at the Diamond shop paying for your engagement ring.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by adepiero: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2015
A soldier and a lawyer equals perfect combo!

Both are for the law and they can mess with you terribly if you get on their bad side grin

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by pyyxxaro: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2015
#Singing * My Darling ,My Darling, My Darling *

In TIWA SAVAGE's Voice cry

Thank God he's an Air Force Soldier

He go help us scatter Sambisa from air grin

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by adepiero: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
#Singing * My Darling ,My Darling, My Darling *

In TIWA SAVAGE's Voice cry

Thank God he's an Air Force Soldier

He go help us scatter Sambisa from air grin

Congrats to them
You wan kill my friend abi! Abeg make him marry born pikin first, Sambisa can wait grin

6 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by DWJOBScom(m): 5:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Wonderful and pleasant!
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by pyyxxaro: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2015
adepiero:
You wan kill my friend abi! Abeg make him marry born pikin first, Sambisa can wait grin

Hahahaahahahahahaha

Noooo

#God forbid o grin#

#so you de dread that *My darling Song abi cheesy*

They would live a healthy life,with brilliant kids, excess funds and Old age would be their portion In Jesus Name

Amen grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by wilybebsy(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Wen ever i see thread like dis 2 marry dey hungry mewinkwink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2015
She looks like she's been waiting for this a loooong time

3 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Luvdmx(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Luv thins

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by gunners160(m): 6:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm,
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by menshealth212: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN

NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,

100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!

logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by adaksbullet: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Mmmm....am lik whot ur frnd is did sha cheesy....hapi marage live cool buh bus,ur frnd is supose to b fight on sambisa to brout back our gehs cos am look for wife on nijeria since angry....ur frnd his nort supose to do weedin nounangry.......am nort put hand on is weedingangryangryangry

Op, telled ur frnd to brout back our gehs!!! Perod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angryangryangryangryangryangry

Anoda puzy his enta voicemalesad

2 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by adepiero: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2015
More pics of my friend and is bae kiss

6 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Mopolchi: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Fight against boko haram dey ground, you dey here dey enjoy yourself. Which kain soldier this man be? How we go take defeat boko haram suppose to dey worry am?

11 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Richie0974: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Congratulations Soja

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by bastien: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Good, may he live long to shine that congo

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by kenedy175(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
I just came to mark my territory

Well, I hope he doesn't get drafted to borno state. Because this government no like to hear good news grin

4 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by ayindepremier: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Wetin this fine boy dey find for army?

na unemployment my brother!

congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by macaranta(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2015
God bless them...such a great combo.
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by damiloladuke: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2015
i hate this..its stupid...public show of affections ...not my thing...its childish

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by itsIYKE(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
The wife needs to hit the gym ASAP if she doesn't want to xplode after first baby

5 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by swaggprofessor(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mmmm....am lik whot ur frnd is did sha cheesy....hapi marage live cool buh bus,ur frnd is supose to b fight on sambisa to brout back our gehs cos am look for wife on nijeria since angry....ur frnd his nort supose to do weedin nounangry.......am nort put hand on is weedingangryangryangry

Op, telled ur frnd to brout back our gehs!!! Perod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angryangryangryangryangryangry

Anoda puzy his enta voicemalesad
u Sabi read at all or na writing dey hard u. cos ur entire english don dey run my belle.

5 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by coolshegs10(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.