Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Askwomen.com - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askwomen.com (4086 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 4:45am On Feb 06, 2008

But the thing is. . . most what hot says are mostly jokes. . . . am more worried about your statistics, not hers. . . .so what yo're saying is, you didn't conduct a survey before you came up with this statistic. . . .a theory without an experiment?

i will not agree with the fact that she was joking as she sounds very serious about what she posted! until she confirms that she was joking then i will give u my own proves to back my statictics up. . .if time permits me to do so! but until then, my statistics remains valid until i can get a rebuttal to it.
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

my statistics remains valid until i can get a rebuttal to it.
If you think this way. . , that 60% of women are cheaters. . .eventually, each situation you witness will increase the statistics (and don't tell me it won't). . . .eventually you'll marry a wife. . .if you stay to your statistics (if it did not get to 100% by then) you'll stay thinking your wife is also a cheat. nagging at her and being suspicious of her "cheating" charade will eventually lead her towards that direction. so watch how you think, because later, it will affect you. unless the statistics is valid and legal, and a proven survey shows you're correct, then that'll give you a peace of mind. . .instead of always being paranoid that your girl/wife is one of those 60% undecided

sorry to come hard of you like that. . . .but. . .
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:59am On Feb 06, 2008
quote]But the thing is. . . most what hot says are mostly jokes. . . . am more worried about your statistics, not hers. . . .so what yo're saying is, you didn't conduct a survey before you came up with this statistic. . . .a theory without an experiment? [quote][/quote]
I aint joking, look around you now and see how men cheat up and down everywhere. My numbers may be jacked up a little bit but it's close to the truth. His numbers are just ridiculous and even men themselves will disagree with that.
Re: Askwomen.com by tommyex(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2008
the 2 of you are jus bringin up numbers anyway.

SLY
i guess the man aint doing her well in bed,that may be d only reason,or she jus wants better service and wont try 2 make her money-spender beta.Lots of girls/guys are self-centered,we jus want everything at all cost.Esp those that grew up in penury
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2008

If you think this way. . , that 60% of women are cheaters. . .eventually, each situation you witness will increase the statistics (and don't tell me it won't). . . .eventually you'll marry a wife. . .if you stay to your statistics (if it did not get to 100% by then) you'll stay thinking your wife is also a cheat. nagging at her and being suspicious of her "cheating" charade will eventually lead her towards that direction. so watch how you think, because later, it will affect you. unless the statistics is valid and legal, and a proven survey shows you're correct, then that'll give you a peace of mind. . .instead of always being paranoid that your girl/wife is one of those 60% undecided

for the record T. . .this is now the way i think but its a proven fact that have no effects on me, iv realised long ago that women are just **************** let me leave that blank. . but as for what u said that i came up with my statistics without proven facts!!

from a lots of surveys that was conducted, i hereby present to you these conclusions below!
1. Women tell the biggest lies which is very true!!!!!
2. There's plenty of opportunities and it is easier for them to cheat ( we all know that. . .so hotfm!!! please dont dispute the fact!
3. It might be easier for them to rationalize physical affairs and be guilt free
, and let's not forget they love to portray us as the liars and cheaters and divert all attention away from them.

need i say more? cool pls lemme know

cheers!!!!!!!
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
by sly
for the record T. . .this is now the way i think but its a proven fact that have no effects on me, iv realised long ago that women are just **************** let me leave that blank. . but as for what u said that i came up with my statistics without proven facts!!

[b]from a lots of surveys that was conducted, i hereby present to you these conclusions below!
1. Women tell the biggest lies which is very true!!!!!
2. There's plenty of opportunities and it is easier for them to cheat ( we all know that. . .so hotfm!!! please don't dispute the fact![/b]3. It might be easier for them to rationalize physical affairs and be guilt free
,  and let's not forget they love to portray us as the liars and cheaters and divert all attention away from them.

need i say more?   please let me know

cheers!!!!!!!
Boy, what in the world gave you this notion? women have the opportunity to cheat but rarely do because we understand and respect our partners besides, men have a tendency to commit murder when you cheat on them.
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:10am On Feb 07, 2008
the same way u came across yours cool

and for the record, you have just exhibited my point # 3 cheesy
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 07, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

from a lots of surveys that was conducted, i hereby present to you these conclusions below!

remeber. . .before you provide the conclusion, i'll need to see the result (the surver, ppl you surveyed, etc)
and i bet 100% that all of those "surveyed" were male.
Re: Askwomen.com by sholaray(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2008
[color=#006600]Hey, whats up ? how u dey hope fine, am shola on this site hopr to enjoy it with u guy,looking for a good looking,carring and hunble girl,please reply.
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 07, 2008
sholaray:

[color=#006600]Hey, whats up ? how u dey hope fine, am shola on this site hopr to enjoy it with u guy,looking for a good looking,carring and hunble girl,please reply.
SLY is an able , carring( ), hunble ( ) girl. . . holla at him grin undecided embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:29am On Feb 07, 2008
morenike09:

remeber. . .before you provide the conclusion, i'll need to see the result (the surver, people you surveyed, etc)
and i bet 100% that all of those "surveyed" were male.

why would anyone surveyed males to determine the percentage of female cheaters? . .  undecided and expect an accurate result from such survey. . . i don't just grasp what that implies but FYI, the survey was conducted accurately which gave me the facts which i had posted earlier. . . . don't get it twisted, its for real and i know that at the back of your mind  cheesy grin you'd know that this is the real truth! women cheats the more. you have what it takes to initiates it

im ready to drag this to any length just to prove my assumptions cool
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2008
morenike09:

SLY is an able , carring( ), hunble ( ) girl. . . holla at him grin undecided embarassed lipsrsealed grin

holla @ me at your own risk! smiley
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:33am On Feb 07, 2008
My next question! cool

why do 'some or betterstill most women nags'?

detailed reply will be appreciated cool

brb! cool
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

why would anyone surveyed males to determine the percentage of female cheaters? . . 
Good question. . . to retaliate. . why would most men make up untested survey to degrade the status of women in society? well, it's your opinion, just as mines differ from yours. . .i believe men are prone to cheat more since MOST can't keep  their phallus under their belt. . .to prove my point, most of the thread on DATING AND MEETING UP ZONE is created by men, which most of them are just cheaters.

®~^Sly^~®:

. .  undecided and expect an accurate result from such survey. . .
EXACTLY!!! you can't because most men just assume that their GF are cheaters, most of them are wrong. . .its of a man to seduce a woman tonight and call her a slut/LovePeddler tomorrow. . . .just as its of a man, to see their GF befriending a male, and the next instance, they're cheating most men are not accurate themselves, they're full  of assumptions!!!

®~^Sly^~®:

im ready to drag this to any length just to prove my assumptions cool
PLZ do!!

®~^Sly^~®:

women cheats the more. you have what it takes to initiates it
so do men. . .i mean, what goes into the woman? do man not have the same chance but with a different tool to cheat?

®~^Sly^~®:

If we don't,   then the remaining  functionable 5% of the male brain won't response immidiately
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2008
Why do most chics hide or lie about their age especially when they are hitting the big 30?
Re: Askwomen.com by Jairzinho(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
sholaray:

Welcome Shola,you'll get one once you pass your O'levels,okay?
Re: Askwomen.com by Jairzinho(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

3. It might be easier for them to rationalize physical affairs and be guilt free

I won't agree,except for the really hardened babes,this is da brodas territory!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2008

I won't agree,except for the really hardened babes,this is da brodas territory!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

well as far as im concerned. . .babes are babes, hard or soft  cool

Welcome Shola,you'll get one once you pass your O'levels,okay?

Lol. . . . .  cheesy grin cheesy

morenike09:

Good question. . . to retaliate. . why would most men make up untested survey to degrade the status of women in society?

and where did you your assumption that 'most men' are the ones that are conducting all these survey and their motive is to degrade the status of women in the society?. . . .  undecided

FYI. . . some were conducted by men, that have been cheated by their partnerz but that doesnt mean every survey that was conducted to determing the accurate percentage were conducted by men, at least iv seen many that was conducted by women so don't get it twisted cool

morenike09:

why would most women make up untested survey to degrade the status of men in society

The same question goes right back to you  cool

morenike09:

i believe men are prone to cheat more since MOST can't keep  their phallus under their belt

hmnnnnnnn . . . . . . . . . . . . . if u think so!

morenike09:

most of the thread on DATING AND MEETING UP ZONE is created by men, which most of them are just cheaters.

so for a male to start a thread has automatically turns him to a cheater? . . .  undecided na wah! real wah!!!!!

i can see you are using everything at your discretion to prove that men cheats the more, to the extent of talking 'bout threads being created by men or betterstill 'male cheaters like u said' on land! cheesy grin

morenike09:

because most men just assume that their GF are cheaters, most of them are wrong

NO sane man would assume that his GF is a cheater without any proven facts or observing any fishy acts from his GF. . . so i don't know where u get that fact from!  cool

morenike09:

most men are not accurate themselves
Nobody on earth is accurate. . .be it male of female, so take it easy  wink

morenike09:

they're full  of assumptions!!!

So do women. . . . e.g like hot! recently asked a question about nigerian males and ghananian males about  lipsrsealed which im still going to address shortly!  cool

morenike09:

If we don't,   then the remaining  functionable 5% of the male brain won't response immidiately

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheesy
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2008

Why do most chics hide or lie about their age especially when they are hitting the big 30?

could u answer this yourself!? cheesy
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
by Sly,

Because men just get on their nerves for stupid reasons. Next?
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
could u answer this yourself!?
I wouldn't ask it if I know the answer, will I?
Re: Askwomen.com by oziomatv(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2008
hotfunmi:

For them to stand another chance of getting married.
Re: Askwomen.com by oziomatv(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2008
@hotfunmi
abeg you fit flash your face for 2seconds?
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2008
here i come! cool

I think 'some' or betteryet 'most' women lie about their age because they are afraid that men won't like them the way that they are. Younger women are afraid that once they reveal their true age the men will think they are too young or immature and tune them out from then on, stereotyping them instead of listening to who they actually are. They want to seem sophistocated, especially when they aren't. Older women, if the guy is younger, lie because they're afraid the age difference will be a big deal to the guy, although ironlically I think older women are less likely to lie to younger men than to older men. They know that a lot of younger men view an older woman as exciting because she probably can pleasure them very well. If the guy is older, they know that older men are more excited by younger women (not all, but a lot
cool cool cool
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2008
@hotfunmi
abeg you fit flash your face for 2seconds?
Lol, i don't want any world war III in Nairaland abeg.
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2008
my question!  cool

why do "most" women thinks its not right to make the first move (hope y'all know what i mean  wink)
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2008
I think 'some' or betteryet 'most' women lie about their age because they are afraid that men won't like them the way that they are. Younger women are afraid that once they reveal their true age the men will think they are too young or immature and tune them out from then on, stereotyping them instead of listening to who they actually are. They want to seem sophistocated, especially when they aren't. Older women, if the guy is younger, lie because they're afraid the age difference will be a big deal to the guy, although ironlically I think older women are less likely to lie to younger men than to older men. They know that a lot of younger men view an older woman as exciting because she probably can pleasure them very well. If the guy is older, they know that older men are more excited by younger women (not all, but a lot

So true, but it boils down to self esteem. You don't need another person to define you, you hold the key to your definition and ego.
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2008
why do "most" women thinks its not right to make the first move (hope y'all know what i mean

Not these modern times. there is nothing wrong about asking a guy out(in my books) but I think most Naija women relent because Naija men have this mentality of 'you are throwing yourself at me therefore you are so cheap'. It's not supposed to be that way. To the women in the house I say, Go getta!
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2008

So true, but it boils down to self esteem. You don't need another person to define you, you hold the key to your definition and ego.

iwo lo moh! na u know cheesy tongue
Re: Askwomen.com by Straight1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2008
I have a friend who is seriuously in need of a partner, a woman friend may be a widow, a single mother or any interest woman or lady you can maill him at justiceamost@yahoo.com. he doesn't come here regularly please maill if you are interested. smiley
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2008
try. . .why_im_i_so_@yahoo.com grin
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2008
From your sig!
just do to others what you can do to yourself!

so u meant. . u can sh*^&g tongue yourself because u do that to others? . . . . . u must be a G lipsrsealedcheesy

hiss angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? / How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings / WHEN GIRLS KEEP STARRING AT A GUY..WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.