Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? (6998 Views)

NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's / Nysc kits still available and affordable before may 5 / NYSC Kits Available For N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Cmanforall: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Over the years it has bn found that kits given to corp members are fake or rather, of low quality... This has made those mobilised for youth service to buy their kits themselves.
If government should look into this, and also caution or revoke the contract from whosoever that is supplying these, it will go a long way to really show the value of the money allocated for this supply.
Anyway, for those of u NLanders that hv served, pls drop ur comments on this issue about FAKE NYSC kits

tnx
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by yanni1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
No they must not be of low quality....\the contractor assigned made they so to maximise profit and nobody is monitoring or even cares to inspect them.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
I heard they budget about 50k for each pair. How true is that?
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Donjinks(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sabotage!!!
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by yuzedo: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Revoke wetin?? grin grin
Dem go just kill you for notin! angry
Do you know the people that have the NYSC contracts?? undecided
Budget for kitting each corper exceeds N80,000. Quality of supply does not amount to N3,000. shocked
Can you now tell a bunch of powerful politicians & their evil wives that you will stop them from making N70,000 PER HEAD x 30,000 corpers three times a year?? (Conservative figure) cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by montero4relo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
CORRUPTION EVERY WERE, EVEN IN THE FAMILY.
IF WE MUST FIGHT CORRUPTION, WE MUST START WITH OUR CONSCIENCE
GOD HELP US ALL...

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Its a case of profit maximization,cartel formation,and high level of corruption.don't be surprise that the DG of NYSC might be involved in it too. During my time,the NYSC kit was nothing to write home about.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Anubiri(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
NYSC kit is of low quality except dia shoe...mayb dat shoe is 4 hunting after sevice snc dia is no job 4 dem

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by MMM2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
I heard dose rags & dat flying boat dey call jungle boat is now 95k angry

But on a now day 4 aba does sh1t re free of charge undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by jogrin0(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
....i don sell ma own space....
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes.

It is because you Nigerians students are viewed as low quality products by your government, hence you deserve low quality kits.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sometimes when some people de talk, I de wonder if una forget say na naija una de.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by dadicvila(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
i remember going for the hill climbing in Agwu camp(Enugu),we were still lined up platoon by platoon when my khaki trouser started tearing,before i got half way it had already turned to skirt,i had to use the khaki shirt to tie my front and a nairalander gave me her own khaki shirt to tie my back like women tie wrappers,God just saved me from disgrace that day.....those Nysc kits are terrible,i wish somebody can take up this issue

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Pergrace: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
dadicvila: i remember going for the hill climbing in Agwu camp(Enugu),we were still lined up platoon by platoon when my khaki trouser started tearing,before i got half way it had already turned to skirt,i had to use the khaki shirt to tie my front and a nairalander gave me her own khaki shirt to tie my back like women tie wrappers,God just saved me from disgrace that day.....those Nysc kits are terrible,i wish somebody can take up this issue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by MAYOWAAK: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Don't you know Nigeria is the 2nd most corrupt country in the world?From corrupt suppliers of kits to corrupt corpers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by dadicvila(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Pergrace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol....shame almost kill me that day
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by AWO4LIFE(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
For ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ it ȋ̝̊̅§ corruption I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the̶̲̥̅̊ high place,the̶̲̥̅̊ nysc crest shirt I was given I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ camp,I wore it just once before the̶̲̥̅̊ thing start t̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ tear,this our country corruption N̶̲̥̅̊☺. B small thing o,he tired ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ self
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by slimyem: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
very low quality things...
Especially that nonsense white and green sneakers....
The more you wash it,the browner it becomes.
Na under my bunk i leave the thing for camp...
Khaki na something else altogether..
Thank God i got one sown before i came to camp.
Some big people are making millions from that useless kit!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by kaboninc(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
dadicvila: i remember going for the hill climbing in Agwu camp(Enugu),we were still lined up platoon by platoon when my khaki trouser started tearing,before i got half way it had already turned to skirt,i had to use the khaki shirt to tie my front and a nairalander gave me her own khaki shirt to tie my back like women tie wrappers,God just saved me from disgrace that day.....those Nysc kits are terrible,i wish somebody can take up this issue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no even tire to laugh!
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by CrazyMan(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
slimyem: very low quality things...
Especially that nonsense white and green sneakers....
The more you wash it,the browner it becomes.
Na under my bunk i leave the thing for camp...
Khaki na something else altogether..
Thank God i got one sown before i came to camp.
Some big people are making millions from that useless kit!!
Exactly...I think its high time people speak up.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by legendprac(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
During my time, d culprit,sorry contractor was UGO Garments.... I wouldn't know if he is still d guy... Batch C,2012 should pls check the label on their caps,t shirts n tell us...
And if he is still d person or whoever it is dat is handling it now, dey should pls tell dem dat dey will still make enough profit if dey increase the quality of those trash dey call nysc kits...
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012

grin
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by pheesayor(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
contractors are like that, part of the gain they make is used to bribe supervisors who are to ensure quality
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by a1solution: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why cant the corpers protest. Match to National assembly with the rags. Show how useless it is on NTA and CNN

1 Like

Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by kaboninc(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
legendprac: During my time, d culprit,sorry contractor was UGO Garments.... I wouldn't know if he is still d guy... Batch C,2012 should pls check the label on their caps,t shirts n tell us...
And if he is still d person or whoever it is dat is handling it now, dey should pls tell dem dat dey will still make enough profit if dey increase the quality of those trash dey call nysc kits...
I think you've just given us an advice. Why don't we make a public awareness or start up a publicity stunt with issues like this? Say we get the contractor's name through the label and put it on every media we come across.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by cheddarking(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
yuzedo: Revoke wetin?? grin grin
Dem go just kill you for notin! angry
Do you know the people that have the NYSC contracts?? undecided
Budget for kitting each corper exceeds N80,000. Quality of supply does not amount to N3,000. shocked
Can you now tell a bunch of powerful politicians & their evil wives that you will stop them from making N70,000 PER HEAD x 30,000 corpers three times a year?? (Conservative figure) cool

Question Answered.

Please shut this thread down.
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by Hardfact: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes because if those producing those next-to-nothing quality of shits (sorry kits) will never be punished as the system always guarantees, then there's no point bothering about standards!
May be our corpers should just drive it home by simply going about their national service dressed in pure rags as in ragdays to save us all the confusion?
Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by jeddyMay(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
As yr goes by, it deteriorates. lipsrsealed tot tins shld get beta bt in Naija, it tins decline as yr goes by undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc / Shuaibu Ibrahim Charges Corps Members To Work For National Integration / NYSC Stream II Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.