Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India (11929 Views)

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by blackrules1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please I would like to know, does anyone of you know any single Nigerian that received treatment in India and returned alive and is still living till date?

I am concerned that over 8 people I know who traveled to India for breast cancer, liver cancer, stroke, heart surgery, tumor and other disease either died in India of few months after they returned to Nigeria. I don't know anyone that received treatment in India and lived for 12 whole months? Is this a curse or is it that those Indian hospitals are not as advanced as we are made to believe?

I wish Enebeli Elebuwa a quick recovery.

I understand your reason for asking.
... well, I know of an Octogenarian ( as at 5 years back) who was in India for Kidney Transplant; she returned 2 weeks later,and she is very healthy till now.

No doubt, Indian's medics are good.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ishilove:
And you, what do you look like? A tar black camel obviously

LMAO! grin grin

But seriously, there'a nothing wrong with that lady. She looks good, and healthy.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Alishachris: 3:40am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2012
Ishilove:
And you, what do you look like? A tar black camel obviously
LMAO! Guilty conscience dey worry you jare. I'm sure you look like that bloated bleaching barrel. That's probably why you're getting all defensive. Abeg commot road make better attractive women fit pass. Only you dey block 4 lane road.

BTW, I'm 6ft tall, dark(the chocolate kind), VERY well PHYSIQUED, handsome guy. So your talk is baseless. Ntoi! LOL!
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2012
Ryabcool: LMAO! Guilty conscience dey worry you jare. I'm sure you look like that bloated bleaching barrel. That's probably why you're getting all defensive. Abeg commot road make better attractive women fit pass. Only you dey block 4 lane road.

BTW, I'm 6ft tall, dark(the chocolate kind), VERY well PHYSIQUED, handsome guy. So your talk is baseless. Ntoi! LOL!
The day you can create just one single strand of human hair is the day you earn the right to call another human being ugly.

I don't blame you,this after all is cyberspace, where any slime brained imb.ecile with internet access can just come online to spew their own unique brand of exasperating idiocy. Smh
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:
The day you can create just one single strand of human hair is the day you earn the right to call another human being ugly.

I don't blame you,this after all is cyberspace, where any slime brained imb.ecile with internet access can just come online to spew their own unique brand of exasperating idiocy. Smh
sssssssssssssh! You no dey hear word? Commot for road jareeeee! Chai! Even her teeth get stretch mark!
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ryabcool: sssssssssssssh! You no dey hear word? Commot for road jareeeee! Chai! Even her teeth get stretch mark!
It dosent get more brain dead than this.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:
It dosent get more brain dead than this.
LOL! love you too. *hugs* Now leave me alone! Na by force? Commot road naa.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
LOL! Shawty all up in my face cos I was being frank. Shuo! She carry grammar come here dey talk like sey na only she pass english for school. LMAO @ "unique brand of exasperating idiocy", e remain small make I go DICKtionary go check wetin she dey talk. I will not resort to replying you grammar for grammar, cos there are faaaar more pressing matters to use them on. I love you anyway. Hope you visited the gym today? Remember what I always tell you; "Food is not your friend"! Mwuahz! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ryabcool: LOL! Shawty all up in my face cos I was being frank. Shuo! She carry grammar come here dey talk like sey na only she pass english for school. LMAO @ "unique brand of exasperating idiocy", e remain small make I go DICKtionary go check wetin she dey talk. I will not resort to replying you grammar for grammar, cos there are faaaar more pressing matters to use them on. I love you anyway. Hope you visited the gym today? Remember what I always tell you; "Food is not your friend"! Mwuahz! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*yawn* bla blabbedy bla. You sound moronic and I'm beginning to feel embarassed on your behalf. Kindly do us a favour and go crawl back under the rock from whence you oozed out from, little boy. *shudder*

This is the last time I will dignify your brainless babbling with a response. Go with God, and may the stupidity and ignorance borne out of immaturity depart from your life. Amen.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by naptu2: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:
*yawn* bla blabbedy bla. You sound moronic and I'm beginning to feel embarassed on your behalf. Kindly do us a favour and go crawl back under the rock from whence you oozed out from, little boy. *shudder*

This is the last time I will dignify your brainless babbling with a response. Go with God, and may the stupidity and ignorance borne out of immaturity depart from your life. Amen.

Wow! See finishing!
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:

ROTFLMAO! Another grammar o! Little boy? Haha! Call me whatever, I don't care! cheesy What matters most to me is that you've carried your balloon self outta the way. Like I said before, I love you. Fat people deserve love and attention. *hugs*
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
naptu2:

Wow! See finishing!
LMAO! Finishing ke? Bros I don't feel finished o! I feel amused. VERY AMUSED IN FACT! I don see person wey help me relieve my tension of last week. Its very good to stoke trouble once in a while. At least I know I wasn't the one who started it. This is nairaland, I love her inspite of her weight issues. I'm willing to introduce her to very good gym instructors if her programme doesn't seen to be working. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove, where art though?? sad

Pls come back & update the Wasimi Chronicles ...it's gathering dust na... sad sad

And we all need you to help Continue The Lola Story...Avicky & co are insatiable. You know say no be 1 man job be that. Abeg come take your share of the pain jor tongue cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ishilove, where art though?? sad

Pls come back & update the Wasimi Chronicles ...it's gathering dust na... sad sad

And we all need you to help Continue The Lola Story...Avicky & co are insatiable. You know say no be 1 man job be that. Abeg come take your share of the pain jor tongue cheesy
I've been ill, Mena. Malaria has been fuxxing me up royally. Even I badly want to update The Chronicles 'cos I'm enjoying it sad
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^ You poor darling!

Doh o! (sorry). I understand what you're going through...(sigh). Those useless mosquitoes used to get to me all the time too. Always had to be placed on drips - it was that serious.

Hope you're taking your meds regularly? Stay strong my dear, drink lots of fluids / pepper soup & all shall be well with you... kiss
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ You poor darling!

Doh o! (sorry). I understand what you're going through...(sigh). Those useless mosquitoes used to get to me all the time too. Always had to be placed on drips - it was that serious.

Hope you're taking your meds regularly? Stay strong my dear, drink lots of fluids / pepper soup & all shall be well with you... kiss
Thanks. I'm on medication but its slow. My mother must not hear I'm ill. She'll be frantic sad
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Thanks. I'm on medication but its slow. My mother must not hear I'm ill. She'll be frantic sad
you've gat mail. . .what medications are you on?
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by EfemenaXY: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ishilove:

I do hope you get better soon my dear. We all miss you like crazy smiley
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
So you're ill. I didn't know na! I apologize for attacking you when you aren't fully well yet. I retract my comments till you get well. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ! Lemme even follow this girl. I think this is the beginning of a BeautiFOOL friendship. wink wink
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ryabcool: So you're ill. I didn't know na! I apologize for attacking you when you aren't fully well yet. I retract my comments till you get well. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ! Lemme even follow this girl. I think this is the beginning of a BeautiFOOL friendship. wink wink
Save it
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2012
Ishilove:
Save it
error! Failed to save. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Ryabcool: So you're ill. I didn't know na! I apologize for attacking you when you aren't fully well yet. I retract my comments till you get well. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ! Lemme even follow this girl. I think this is the beginning of a BeautiFOOL friendship. wink wink
Put a sock on it and stowe it
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Ryabcool: error! Failed to save. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fact is... you come across as a troll. I will just simply ignore you because you are incorrigible, insultive and downright immature. I gat no time for the likes of you

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2012
Ishilove:
Fact is... you come across as a troll. I will just simply ignore you because you are incorrigible, insultive and downright immature. I gat no time for the likes of you
hey, dont be so mean na. i think you should just chill and look at this whole thing in a different light. i think this guy is just trying make peace at this point. give him a chance wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2012
ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ! See grammar o! I almost thought I was back in the uni and a lecturer was giving a speech. My dearest dear, I no get permanent friend and I no get permanent enemy. I could be killing you today and the next day be the one saving your life. I have a severe case of ataraxia and anybody that takes my words personally is on his/her own cos I have almost nil sense of worry. So whether na troll or trojan you dey call am, it doesn't matter! Hehe! The name's Ryab, start getting used to it. wink wink smiley smiley grin cheesy grin
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2012
Ishilove:
hehe! I love you too. *biiiiig hug and a slurpy wet kiss on your cheeks* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2012
brokoto: hey, dont be so mean na. i think you should just chill and look at this whole thing in a different light. i think this guy is just trying make peace at this point. give him a chance wink smiley
my broda tanku o! I'm trying to take piss, erm I mean 'make peace' here... I've not seen her before so how would I know she's fat. She just took it personal over a photo she has no connection with and me wey no know GEJ just replied her jejely. Make she no vex sha. I don give her kiss, I no know wetin to do again. Abi make I french kiss her? Hold on make I go brush my teeth... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2012
Ryabcool: hehe! I love you too. *biiiiig hug and a slurpy wet kiss on your cheeks* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and sit down o jare, troublemaker angry
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2012
Ishilove:
Go and sit down o jare, troublemaker angry
hehehehe! I'll take this as your way of saying all is well now. *hands you a glass of fruit juice*. No vex, money for champagne never dey, make we manage this juice for now. Cheers! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by EfemenaXY: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ishi, I nor know say you sabi vex like this?

Abeg calm down sister & save all that energy for our story-story smiley

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ishi, I nor know say you sabi vex like this?

Abeg calm down sister & save all that energy for our story-story smiley
*hands you a glass of fruit juice and blows kiss*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Video Shows The Moment A Yahoo Boy Dies After Barking Like A Dog / Hottest Bachelors In Nigeria / Who's More Beautiful , Alicia Keys Or Beyonce Knowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.