Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India (11928 Views)

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ryabcool: *hands you a glass of fruit juice and blows kiss*
wey my own juice?
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
brokoto: wey my own juice?
*passes you the rest of the juice*
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ryabcool: *passes you the rest of the juice*
kiss kiss
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by grandlexuz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please I would like to know, does anyone of you know any single Nigerian that received treatment in India and returned alive and is still living till date?

I am concerned that over 8 people I know who traveled to India for breast cancer, liver cancer, stroke, heart surgery, tumor and other disease either died in India of few months after they returned to Nigeria. I don't know anyone that received treatment in India and lived for 12 whole months? Is this a curse or is it that those Indian hospitals are not as advanced as we are made to believe?

I wish Enebeli Elebuwa a quick recovery.

The problem is not the Indian Hospitals. Most people often go there when their ailments are at an advance stage and other options in Nigeria have failed. Remember they also go there for terminal illnesses. It is also a cheaper option compared to Europe and America. People with plenty of dough often fly to Europe and America and soon too. Those to India always take a considerable amount of time putting the funds together. The case of Enebeli is a good example. During this period a deteriorating heart, liver or kidney does not wait for you..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Bags MTN Endorsements Deal / Specdo Calls Out Davido Over Copyright Infringement / A Video Shows The Moment A Yahoo Boy Dies After Barking Like A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.