Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Serious Matter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter! (1030 Views)

Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. / Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter! by okoomoge2(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2008
lo
Re: Serious Matter! by blackmann(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2008
In my own little terms, an orgasm experienced by a woman symbolizes ultimate sexual pleasure, but if it is with the lady's loved one, it is a sexual bond between the two.

It's not that easy bringing a lady to a climax, and care must surely be taken in order to get the lady aroused. They feel more comfortable with someone they love, and if gentleness and tender care is administered(such as gentle kisses on sensual areas of her body, slow and sensual massages, etc), one can bring the girl in question to a mind blowing climax.

care must be taken thought to make sure the man makes a continous progress on the lady's body, as a woman easily goes down to zero state fast, and once she has experienced the first wave of ecstacy, she can be brought to climax after climax continously, unlike we men who have to rejuvenate for a few 20 mins before the action can continue.
Re: Serious Matter! by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
@oko-omoge
U this guy sef! E b like say u dey go everybody house go dey look as them dey nack. How do u know an average Nigerian man can not make a woman climax? Did they confide in u? How do u know the women don't know? You make generalisations that are just off the top of your head. Besides if it so will it not b counterproductive to ask such a question in a 'Nigerian' site whose women u accuse of being ignorant of such matters?
Re: Serious Matter! by opuro(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
befor a man come, a woman don come 3 times
but because women can pretend,
u no go know.

shagging de sweet women pass man
Re: Serious Matter! by wolem(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2008
hmmmmmmm women ,women tend to pretend when the issue of climax comes up,they pretend like they don't climax and alas, is a lie.women climax more than man.you know some dont even know what climax is all about,some will be shouting, in rthymic hype sound, cheesy :Dbut some they take it, in there brain with out the notice of the guy, a man does'nt know how to satisfy a woman should take the question seriously, but but the truth and honesty of the matter is women climax more than men when love is there bond, gbossaaaaaa, no yab me, ooooooo grin
Re: Serious Matter! by uspry1(f): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2008
Check out my existing post from existing thread(different poster) I have already answered at below:

minto:

A young lady who claims she has never experienced orgasm all her life, asked me to describe the feeling.

Maybe she has either her clitoris circumcised for tribalism reason or possible sexual dysfunctional. Anyway, here is finding existing threads at below:

Orgasm: Can You Describe It?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39289.0.html

Can Circumcised Women Reach Orgasm?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57354.0.html

Female Circumcision: what's wrong with it?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2063.96.html

Why Are Orgasms Difficult For Ladies To Achieve?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55917.64.html

Women and Orgasm
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1255.64.html
Re: Serious Matter! by almondjoy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
oko-omoge:

House !
Please ladies in the house this is for you.
What impact does "orgasm" have on your love status for your man.

I can tell you an average Nigeria man can not make a woman achieve orgasm and an average Nigeria lady does know what orgasm is all about.

I think you got it all wrong.  We know what orgasm is alright. And it seldom has anything to do with love for a guy. Only a small part if at all.  It is just that most women think they need a man to get there.  Far from it. Just like a man does not need a woman to achieve orgasm, a woman does not need a man to achieve orgasm. You love people for other reasons than "orgasm"!

You may only achieve external orgasm with your tongue or fingers on a lady. But to hit the "inner" circle of friends--- I definitely have to take you there.  You can never get there on your own no matter how mcuh you dig and hammer. I am the only guide to those secret passages--especially if you are the short "statured"! kiss

My basement has 4 flights of stairs---you will definitely need an elevator or escalator to get up and down!
Re: Serious Matter! by onyekang1(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

My basement has 4 flights of stairs---you will definitely need an elevator or escalator to get up and down!
hmmmm! tell me something grin
Re: Serious Matter! by choco4life(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2008
No be small matter
Re: Serious Matter! by olulu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2008
Orgasm, grin
hmmmm,
wish i could find me a woman dat can match my skill level.
grin grin grin

Orgasm is an art,
u need to know where to touch, to feel ,to caress and to kiss,
when to do it slowly, gently, a lil bit rough,
when and where to bite , to stroke , to hit it hard, ,
using flip mode style, chinese saucer etc

u know ,u get d drift.

ok, ok, free lesson is free grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matter! by hammers(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
The state of mind of the lady really matters
Re: Serious Matter! by iice(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2008
LMAO grin grin This no be ruled by the heart na ruled by orgasm. . .
Say wetin? All is not always rosy. . .
Like AJ said, its just a small part of it. . .becoz of orgasm you go loff pesin forget everything else? bwahahahaha grin grin lighting strike for better sef atleast you can claim some serious mental and physical damage tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Handle That "NO" / i m confused,help needed! / What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.