Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be (3241 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by whyteboyz03(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
People in the house, don't yabb me guys but I need to hear ur opinion. I know sex before marriage isn't good but who here would say he or she didn't do it before marriage ?
There's this lady I've known for a long time now and my friend got interested and they started a relationship and he proposed. They don't have a date yet but there's a proposal . Anyways, I've known her before they got involved and despite them dating , we remained good friends and play a lot . Recently she started calling me to tell me how she liked me and enjoyed it when I touch her mistakenly and she's insisting we have sex before she goes . A part of me would like to but a greater part does not want to though confused . What can I do guys ?
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
ehn shocked
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Go to the Nearest Ashawo joint in your area and do Till Day break for 1 week consecutively; Nonsense angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by tomzee2(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
U way don shine congo finish before u carry ur deadbody come here

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by paul288yahoo(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Bros... you Better avoid stories that touch................................

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
ehn shocked
Biko, What's he trying to say?lipsrsealed

Me I don't get...cry
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by menix(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Oga sule u know what u want..

So beta fvck her blue nd black so that ur conscience won't ask u to go seek for another advise on 2go...

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
How dare you say we shouldn't yab you? Pee on your head.

And you call yourself a friend?

Back to the matter, Don't do it. I was into one and regretting it. This one was a side chick sef
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
Oga sule u know what u want..
So beta fvck her blue nd black so that ur conscience won't ask u to go seek for another advise on 2go...

No sane person will call you a friend.

Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by dmola(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2015
U bter do the needful
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by whyteboyz03(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Truth is I know what I want and what I want is not to do it but she dey call me scarra . As in if I no answer call, my WhatsApp or bbm is beeping
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2015
If this is true,then your friend isn't there yet sad.And as for you,use your brain and not your mind.undecided
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by whyteboyz03(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
@dmola, what's the needful
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by menix(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Brytawon:

No sane person will call you a friend.

Receive sense.

I don't even make friends.

Pls if the proposed sense is from you, kindly keep it cous goat would make a better being than you..
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by dmola(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
whyteboyz03:
@dmola, what's the needful

U bter shine her Congo well
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by saniboy(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmm d bible says flee as run 4rm her if possible change ur area...
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Biko, What's he trying to say?lipsrsealed

Me I don't get...cry
i didnt even read the post in my bid to make Ftc grin

lemme go back and read cheesy
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

I don't even make friends.

Pls if the proposed sense is from you, kindly keep it cous goat would make a better being than you..

Please how old are you? grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by menix(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Brytawon:

Please how old are you? grin

Old enough to date ur mum..
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Eyah poor friend.
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
paul288yahoo:

StorIes dat touch d hrt my dear

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2015
You already know the answer to your problem.
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Old enough to date ur mum..

It shows how all the good home training your parents gave you, you opted to end such way. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by kswainthrillz(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
guy don't dull....just have ah nice time with that biatch
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by BlueScholar(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
paul288yahoo:

Are you a Falz fan?
Seeing you write "Stories that touch" in your sentence reminded me of his recent album cheesy
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by menix(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Brytawon:

I shows how all the good home training your parents gave you, you opted to end such way. grin

No vex oo, u were trained to give senses to strangers bah??

Gerarahia Son of a LovePeddler....
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by danton(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Guy you funny pass fornication..... dance to the tune grin
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

No vex oo, u were trained to give senses to strangers bah??

Gerarahia Son of a LovePeddler....

Please when you're done with the insults, you can get off my mentions. Thank you.
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
[email] If you a true friend... [/email]
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by menix(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Brytawon:

Please when you're done with the insults, you can get off my mentions. Thank you.

Insult a slime That would be having regards for a bacteria like you..

Ewu Awusa..
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
What a worldsad
Re: Serious Matter Here...... Me And My Friends Wife To Be by Brytawon(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Insult a slime That would be having regards for a bacteria like you..

Ewu Awusa..

You're one hell of a funny guy. gringringrin
So guy wetin dey sup na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want Me To Bathe After... / Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love / Ways To Know You Are Dating A Good Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.