Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (14102 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmmn... So m thinkn..
D OP has been washing her boyfriendz clothes for months.. Years maybe, and d guy has gone abt bragging to his friend how madly she loves him n wud do anytng fr him. She's upset and Nairaland is the perfect diary to pour her frustration.

That one sef dey. grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2012
Bla bla bla bla y'all need Jesus!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
2sexy: yup. There are more like that. It's a matter looking with the right eyes and mind, you sure will find them.

I am friend with two nairalander ladies off here and I can tell you that their personality is awesome.

I am sure they are more like that. I am friends with alot of NL girls as well and 3 of them that are one of the finest girls on NL have some of the best, lovely and classiest personalities you can ever come across. One of this 3 even has this personality despite being one of the finest girls I have ever seen.

The only problem is that they are the minority, the idiots that have their head up their arsse and are extremely rude, despite not being something to write home about, are the majority.

Maybe we need to appoint smartie gurl's mum to be Special Adviser to the President on "raising the girl-child" so we stop producing rude, vulgar, ill-brought up, classless agbero girls that are sometimes even ugly.

We need to end failed, irresponsible parenting that churn out shytheads.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by ezzye: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
sanb: @op I endorse your post 100%. In fact I’m really Lol grin grin grin whilst reading it....Doing his laundry; for what? Making his meals I don’t mind doing that occasionally as I’ll like him to have a healthy diet. Having said that, it’s not going to be an everyday thing as I’ll like him to learn how to cook as well... cool

i rily do not agree wif u guys. My ex washed all my clothes, not because she wantd to please me but because washing was her biggest hobby. I even found out in her house she washes evry1's clothes. But shes rily scared of cooking 4 me because my cooking clearly intimidates her(i dey cook die)...so gals if u no wash ur bobo clothes when courting, na wen u marry u go start to wash...how can i pay 4 a product i didnt see or havent seen?
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OP
You sleep with him, and cook his food occasionally but you can't wash his clothes? I'm still trying to find the logic in this one.

Another lady even said she can cook for her bf because she wants him to have a good diet but can't wash his clothes! So you'll rather have ur bf wear dirty clothes in public?!

Oh please!!

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
candieangel12: When me n my ex were living together, he was the one doing the laundry, granted it was just putting the clothes in the laundry machine.
That is why one of you ex-ed the other. If you ex-ed him lost respect for him, if ex-ed you he felt you were not worth the crap. Either way the laundry broke you up.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by vikings809: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OP my bedsheets are dirty, can yhu wash 'em for mee pls
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by chinkelly(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
irpheezy: Bla bla bla bla y'all need Jesus!
irpheezy: Bla bla bla bla y'all need Jesus!
.....how does that translate to washing a spouse clothes, olodo!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Washing machines are so cheap these days, 30k or less would get you a new one from haier thermocool and some other brands.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

I am sure they are more like that. I am friends with alot of NL girls as well and 3 of them that are one of the finest girls on NL have some of the best, lovely and classiest personalities you can ever come across. One of this 3 even has this personality despite being one of the finest girls I have ever seen.

The only problem is that they are the minority, the idiots that have their head up their arsse and are extremely rude, despite not being something to write home about, are the majority.

Maybe we need to appoint smartie gurl's mum to be Special Adviser to the President on "raising the girl-child" so we stop producing rude, vulgar, ill-brought up, classless agbero girls that are sometimes even ugly.

We need to end failed, irresponsible parenting that churn out shytheads.

We don start again o. grin grin grin

I doubt there is anything you can do about it except marry a good wife and train up your children well. The average gal/guy out there is what you described up there.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Washing machines are so cheap these days, 30k or less would get you a new one from haier thermocool and some other brands.

grin grin grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tgirl4real:

We don start again o. grin grin grin

I doubt there is anything you can do about it except marry a good wife and train up your children well. The average gal/guy out there is what you described up there.

For sure.

There is no way I am marrying a rude, arrogant, classless ediot with her head up her arsse and nothing to offer.

I would never marry an average Nigerian girl.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

For sure.

There is no way I am marrying a rude, arrogant, classless ediot with her head up her arsse and nothing to offer.

I would never marry an average Nigerian girl.
thts true, probably the once below average would suit u best, that's where u are urself. Wit ur rude, arrogant, ego-centric, under-educated, sexist, malevolent, self-righteous, ghetto, nothing close to classy, rogue, lewd self...no real woman wants a jerk for a husband even if u were the last man available on earth. U are very prejudious, yet u fail to see the numerous flaws in ur own character... at 30something(I'm pretty sure of it) u still don't know what elegant and classy means neither will even be able to point it out when u see something elegant and classy... Not even an illiterate village girl could even find u appealing. I'm sure if u were asked " the most romantic love songs of all times" u wld probaby say "tip drill" or "whistle while you twurk" angry

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

This is coming from an ugly agbero who can not lay claim to anything she has to offer a man, who was raised to insult parents and who blatantly refused to state her mother is any better than her? grin

Is that the model of elegant and classy that I refuse to recognise? grin

Piece of shyt!

Who finds you appealing? Is that not why you hate men so much?
I admire and respect men who act like gentleman, people like u are just a joke. My father put me through varsity so I can be useful to myself and my future family, walk in his footsteps...provide, support and love my family, my mother showed me that good things come to those that, patience is key, she also made sure my needs are met. My mother is unselfish woman...she knows success doesn't only lie on what u have achieved but it also lies on how many u have managed to drag along that road even if those people didn't believe in themselves at first and the best thing she taught thought me is never to applaud to foolishness (sagamite grin) I am jus like my mother but u will have to be a real man to be treated like one. I can cook, clean and make a man happy but I will never do it jus to play maid for an assss who can't take care of himself...if he can't take care of himself, what will give me the guarantee that he will be able to cope wit a few more people (wife and children)coming into his life ...the same amount some of the crazy pricks on this forum complain about spending on another person (like BIS) I can spend double the amount on a hungry street kids becos that kid has probably gone for days without food or even worse some parents force their children to drop out of school so they can beg for money by the streets, I don't mind buying food for a homeless person (stranger I might never see again) jus to see a smile on that person's face, yet some idiot cries all over NL about buying a female friend/ acquaintance lunch I might not have bought any of those people shelter or cars or given them a million dollars but at least I knw about how to make a difference in a person, by simple little things. I'm also a student. I feel embarrassed for some of the guys on NL and the silly things they post, hence I always mock them. Must rechrge cards and BIS be something grown assss men should be seen publicly complaining about angry
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:
If I may ask how many times has she married then?

Please tell us the amount you are currently spending on hungry street kids and how many homeless people you have ever bought food for. I am really keen to know. Every fool can have mouth on cyberspace. grin
this is how I have always been, I don't count the number of people I help out, of what use will that be well so long I'm not a hopeless dreamer that spends 98,2% of his time fantasizing about having sexxx wit celebrities that will probably throw up at the thought of even kissing ur hairy cheeks tongue grin....my mother has been married to one man for 29yrs...if u get married I doubt ur marriage will even last longer than Evelyn lozada and chad Johnson's marriage grin grin grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: this is how I have always been, I don't count the number of people I help out, of what use will that be well so long I'm not a hopeless dreamer that spends 98,2% of his time fantasizing about having sexxx wit celebrities that will probably throw up at the thought of even kissing ur hairy cheeks tongue grin....my mother has been married to one man for 29yrs...if u get married I doubt ur marriage will even last longer than Evelyn lozada and chad Johnson's marriage grin grin grin

Really? grin grin grin grin grin

I guess people can claim anything they want online. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ever heard of irony?

DON'T EVER SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

learn figures of speech grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: learn figures of speech grin

That is figure of shyt to me!

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

That is figure of shyt to me!

exactly what u were taught from childhood...shyt
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: exactly what u were taught from childhood...shyt

No, you were taught that, that is why you are vile, classless shyt that should never call me "sweetheart"!

If you are like your mother as you claim, then I don't need to prove anything.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sagamite:

No, you were taught that, that is why you are vile, classless shyt
what can u even know abt class if u don't know figures of speech grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.