Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14060 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
No bashing please
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
What watch he's wearing?

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamdurent(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin Fineboy yeepa!
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
You're seeking for yabs seriously...

I'm gonna have to take cover when the missiles cine for you

grin grin grin

Odikwa expensive.

O di egwu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yaga
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by osesology(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm ghana come back later and comment...For now, let me read all the bashing that nls have for you cool

By the way, l cant see ur watch clearly. Any watch can shine when in contact with bright lights...even Aba made.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Kiish(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
You haven't insulted me so I cant send you missiles. Correct guy. What typa watch is that

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
What watch he's wearing?
MK watch.. 250k
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kiish:
You haven't insulted me so I cant send you missiles. Correct guy. What typa watch is that
original MK
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
osesology:
I'm ghana come back later and comment...For now, let me read all the bashing that nls have for you cool
anybody wey bash me will have himself to blame
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
MK watch.. 250k

OK. Not bad.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamdurent:
grin Fineboy yeepa!
in wizkid's voice: yaga! grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by DLondonboiy: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
I like your watch..but look my dp make u know the meaning of watch...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
You're seeking for yabs seriously...
I'm gonna have to take cover when the missiles cine for you

grin grin grin
Odikwa expensive.
O di egwu!!
i don buy helmet already grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
DLondonboiy:
I like your watch..but look my dp make u know the meaning of watch...
nice watch, what is the market value of it?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by slimthugchimee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
o.p your brain is running away better chase after it

5 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Boring: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided joblessness undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
osesology:

By the way, l cant see ur watch clearly. Any watch can shine when in contact with bright lights...even Aba made.

Uganda come bk right
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK. Not bad.
thank u girl
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
slimthugchimee:
o.p your brain is running away better chase after it
finally, one hater is spotted. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hehehehe

Do people like being insulted? Some people intentionally court insult

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by slimthugchimee(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
MK watch.. 250k
you dey buy watch 250k and yet you cant even paint your wall or take care of your self....look at your dirty face and igbo damaged dirty lips.....you are too old for this...keep decieving yaself

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
hehehe op, make sure u have up to 10helmet oh, cos the kind bashing u go recieve 2day ehn lipsrsealed
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hehehehe

Do people like being insulted? Some people intentionally court insult
nobody likes to be insulted, boy
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
No bashing please
Paint the walls pls

3 Likes

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
nobody likes to be insulted, boy
ok man. Have fun
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by DLondonboiy: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
nice watch, what is the market value of it?
$18,550
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Paint the walls pls
why did you remove your picture?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you dey buy watch 250k and yet you cant even paint your wall or take care of your self....look at your dirty face and igbo damaged dirty lips.....you are too old for this...keep decieving yaself
sorry, that is not my house.. I am serving my father land in yoruba land.

Yoruba and aged houses is like one and two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Yaga
Oh my God! what the heck is this
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ShayGirl(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fine boy no pimples....ehhh ehhh!!gringrin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe op, make sure u have up to 10helmet oh, cos the kind bashing u go recieve 2day ehn lipsrsealed
hahahahh hope u go come to my rescue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? / White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.