Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Saved His Life At Three - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saved His Life At Three (895 Views)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / She Saw What I Saved Her Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saved His Life At Three by delighty(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2008
sadHi Naira landers please help! I had a childhood friend and we grew up together. We did everything together; bathing, going to school,everything. I spent time in their house always and he also did the same. We attended the same nursery, primary and secondary school but in secondary school, we didnt tlk to each other though we were not quarrelling. At first, i thought we were rlated but in SS2, I found out that we were not.Before then, i started feeling s/thing for him but we were shy.Now we have left Sec. schl and leave very far away, i know he was feeling s/thing for me but he is too shy and i am too.The issue behind the relationship was that i saved his life.He looks at me when i' talking to a boy as if i'm commiting an offense but he still would'nt talk(i mean in sec. schl).Now, we are about to enter the same higher institution where i know some boys.I love him. what do i do.He calls but once in a while to say,"your number has not been available, just wanted to hear from you, Bye" undecided.
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by opuro(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2008
How did you save his life ?
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by delighty(f): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2008
Pls what do yyou think i should do before i answer your question?
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by opuro(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2008
complete your story baby girl
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by Nautillus(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2008
opuro:

complete your story baby girl

I totally agree. complete your story first B4 we can give ANY advise.

Otherwise Ban . . . . .
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by blackmann(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
Baby, what did u do to save his life? Only that answer will determine the answers we'll give you.
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
The story u ve posted is incomplete, therefore u can't get any advice from us, besides explain this phrase "i save his life at three",  how, when and where did it take place
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
delighty:

Please what do yyou think i should do before i answer your question?

Your post is pretty cryptic. How do you expect people to advice you on anything? undecided

No one's playing guessing games here, so either fill in the blanks, stop playing games, or post elsewhere! angry
Re: I Saved His Life At Three by opuro(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Siena:

Your post is pretty cryptic. How do you expect people to advice you on anything? undecided

No one's playing guessing games here, so either fill in the blanks, stop playing games, or post elsewhere! angry
Q. E. D lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

sms/text frnd / My Galfriend Is A Lesbian! / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.