Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kiss And Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss And Tell (895 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss And Tell by doracle4(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2008
How would u begin to explain to your lover that while u were at the company's end of first quarter party last month, u kissed your boss while no one was watching?
Re: Kiss And Tell by chicicy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
what he does not know cant hurt him, so i wont just say nothing and pray no one else does too.
Re: Kiss And Tell by Busta(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
chic_icy:

what he does not know can't hurt him, so i wont just say nothing and pray no one else does too.

I tire oh

besides, if u have to say it then say it as it is;
" sweetie i mistakenly kissed ma boss and the company event. Please don't be angry, it will never happen again"

story just begin!
Re: Kiss And Tell by opokonwa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2008
The kissing was no mistake . . . obviously intentional.
Well, is your boss male or female?
Does the kissing signal that a relationship is about to blossom between your boss and you.

People and their bosses sef! Dem no dey fit keep official matters the way they are meant to be; official?!
Re: Kiss And Tell by iice(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
Time your confession. Secrets have a bad habit of coming into the light
Re: Kiss And Tell by Scopium: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2008
iice:

Time your confession. Secrets have a bad habit of coming into the light

[size=13pt]True word[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Would U Still Date Someone Wit A Physical Disability After Professin U Love Her? / Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? / Romance And Marriage Should Not Be Our Top Priorities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.