Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55629 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Lordave: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
tomakint:
You no need that one now, wetin u wan use im name do? The guy is saying the truth, most I have confirmed cool
some people want the name
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by amiskurie(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
big nero:

why is he dead? are u on the list?

Big-nero u run-down in the entertainment industry,how come?grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Agimor: Which means these guy must be very pompous of himself o.

Oga pray NEVER to be caught around those who are envious of you, they will do just anything to tarnish your image and bring you down.

Go through my threads (167) or so of them and please come back to tell me if there's an iota of boastfulness or arrogance in my threads.

Sir, I bring out threads way beyond the normal. From Romance, Career, Business and others. I try not to bring up childish and regular stories, rather I bring my personal real life experience as topics and instead of people to appreciate it, some just decided to be envious because they think I am crippling their personality on this forum.

I intended to bring more gist on this topic, but see as they have tried to derail it like they always do.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
logica: How about you focus on your own life? Are you there manager?
guy keep quiet. Let them xpose there yatch b4 pple start crazy over this 9ja celeb

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
Acid, there is no use telling us all this if you can't/won't provide their names.
I wonder o
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
emusmith:
Whats hmmm Are they ghosts Moreover, if he is saying the truth, his work as a Makeup artist demands those contacts!!!

Make-up wetin. Nah you give am work Nigerians una funny oo...

Your guess might be good sha.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Ignatio(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Acidtalk you forgot to mention that some of them are big time yahoo boys. Scamming people online and using the money to propel their career.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Bros, they all have low self-esteem and it's better to ignore them...

However, why did you break-the-hearts of serial-groupies and would-be-groupies, bros? grin

I bet their moist pums have dried up after you destroyed their dreams of shagging a "celebrity." grin

Salute!

That's the word, low self esteem.
I dove my hat for you baba. You are a one man soldier.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by callash: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
no he isnt..once had a chance to meet him at silverbird and we spoke like friends forever
acidtalk: Klint is such a wonderful guy. I was surprised when he called me one early morning around 8:30am to inquire for something, and the way he kept sayin "sorry, I called at this time" I was like Oga, abeg bone that thing joh! No be your colleagues dey send mumu broadcast at 2am. The guy is very very humble.

I haven't had interractions with julius before but I noticed from afar he is such a lousy and rude dude.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Whatever I do is none of your darn business... grin

You called me a bastard on a next thread yesterday, I'll hit you where it's gonna hurt you the most...

You want your slim bones shagged, don't you? undecided
lmao...
Funny that i hit a nerve even without calling you out or directly responding to you..
Haha!
...and you'll hit me where it'll hurt on Nairaland??
Duh!.....not till the end of www.
Wag and sing praises as much as you like to your almighty Acidtalk but keep my name off your darned fingers while you at it!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
HQ: Fake it till you Make it. Almost everyone does that - at least to some extent.

Not everyone does that broda. My house can buy my car 10times. My business can buy my car 8times. My debtors can buy my car 5times. Am i fake Just an example. Moreover you dont know me.

That is a typical igbo businessman for you.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:
That's the word, low self esteem.
I dove my hat for you baba. You are a one man soldier.

Bwahahahahaha

Rule number one on the internet - NO FAMZING! grin

Bruv, when are you going to do an expose about the homoeroticism among naija celebs? - that would be a NL best seller, believe that.... grin
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by amiskurie(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: see this mumu de form Italian Mafia.
sharrap my friend,talk is cheap bt that doesn't mean u shld open ur dirty mouth.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by clemmonce(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

I personally witnessed something in their house (while they were all still together with dbanj in lekki). I will forever respect jazzy with that single act. While I won't want to give details before Dbanj's suporters come and derail the thread, I must confess he showed me that age has got nothing to do with maturity. He is very matured unlike *lips sealed*
i have this feeling that this acid talk guy is lieing. a question for you who are you to them their stylist, pr manager, manager or what tel us born liar.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Sliyem abi wetin be your name? You pretend you hate me so much but yet won't ever lrave me alone. Yourself and the frog called Slavewax abi wetin be him name, won't just back off for once.
Na because of me una dey log into your nairaland account and yet when I post na to dey derail my thread.
Speak English please!!!
...and i don't hate you btw...i just see through your lies and very clearly too!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
cameronese: That's how you know terrible people, they come to the public square to tell tales they know not.

You know and have the contacts of 186 celebrities? Are you a show promoter??

I may probably know Nigerian celebrities more than you claimed to! Here are what I know about Them:

1. Many are making millions per show and having bookings in numbers

2. Some are buying houses while some are building theirs

3. Many are winning awards and going places, representing Nigeria in positive way.

4. They are getting good endorsement contracts running into million

5. Their albums and movies are selling all over Africa in millions of copies.

6. Some are even becoming wealthy as a result of their hard work in the industry.

7. They live the life you can only dream of --

8. You can only befriend 186 of them in your imagination.

While few are extravagant and wasteful, while some are arrogant and bad examples, many are responsible and reasonable.

I really don't like the industry but I hate outright prejudice against anyone!!

If you say The upcoming Artistes live fake life, you may be pardoned but saying "A-List"? Then what makes them A-list?

Do you know who the A-Lists Artistes are? You are talking about P-Square, D'Banj, Genevieve Nnaji, Tuface, Flavour, 9ice, Iceprincde, Desmond Elliot, etc!

Do you mean these guys can't afford the life they live?? C'mon!
guy ur post make sense. But flavour no folow. He can't even speak english..

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by pak: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Slimyem
Why don't just leave these guys to enjoy their superstories
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: lmao...
Funny that i hit a nerve even without calling you out or directly responding to you..
Haha!
...and you'll hit me where it'll hurt on Nairaland??
Duh!.....not till the end of www.
Wag and sing praises as much as you like to your almighty Acidtalk but keep my name off your darned fingers while you at it!!

Nah, you were scared to chat your crap to me directly... I guess that was why you had to write my unauthorised autobiography and call me a bastard at the end of your diatribe... I rated you a little bit before, however, you're now officially part of the rainbow brite gang and the ignore button would henceforth be engraved next to your handle.. undecided

Acidtalk is still the realist.. cool

8 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Super1759: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehnn, please I learnt some of them are into drug pushing, is it true? @ mr. Acidtalk?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
clemmonce: i have this feeling that this acid talk guy is lieing. a question for you who are you to them their stylist, pr manager, manager or what tel us born liar.

I am their native doctor.

See the mumu question this kid is asking? See son, that some of you only see these people of tv or at the closest at shows doesn't mean there aren't some of us who just consider them as normal people.

My phone rings more than most of these so called celebs. Most times they get calls only from female fans they have never met but who one way or the other got their number.

To you these guys might be semigods but to some other people, they are just regular people.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
cameronese: That's how you know terrible people, they come to the public square to tell tales they know not.

You know and have the contacts of 186 celebrities? Are you a show promoter??

I may probably know Nigerian celebrities more than you claimed to! Here are what I know about Them:

1. Many are making millions per show and having bookings in numbers

2. Some are buying houses while some are building theirs

3. Many are winning awards and going places, representing Nigeria in positive way.

4. They are getting good endorsement contracts running into million

5. Their albums and movies are selling all over Africa in millions of copies.

6. Some are even becoming wealthy as a result of their hard work in the industry.

7. They live the life you can only dream of --

8. You can only befriend 186 of them in your imagination.

While few are extravagant and wasteful, while some are arrogant and bad examples, many are responsible and reasonable.

I really don't like the industry but I hate outright prejudice against anyone!!

If you say The upcoming Artistes live fake life, you may be pardoned but saying "A-List"? Then what makes them A-list?

Do you know who the A-Lists Artistes are? You are talking about P-Square, D'Banj, Genevieve Nnaji, Tuface, Flavour, 9ice, Iceprincde, Desmond Elliot, etc!

Do you mean these guys can't afford the life they live?? C'mon!

Guy, no amount of income is too much to consume in one month(i mean 30days). When you hear someone earns N1m a show or a month as salary, you shout because you have never earned it. The very month you earn that amount, it will still pass like the other months you were making only N100k. There wont be any difference if care is not taken. Only a person wearing the shoe will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Super1759: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Speak English please!!!
...and i don't hate you btw...i just see through your lies and very clearly too!!
you won't go and give your oga food and leave acidtalk alone, or are you tripping for him? undecided
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by pak: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Oga pray NEVER to be caught around those who are envious of you, they will do just anything to tarnish your image and bring you down.

Go through my threads (167) or so of them and please come back to tell me if there's an iota of boastfulness or arrogance in my threads.

Sir, I bring out threads way beyond the normal. From Romance, Career, Business and others. I try not to bring up childish and regular stories, rather I bring my personal real life experience as topics and instead of people to appreciate it, some just decided to be envious because they think I am crippling their personality on this forum.

I intended to bring more gist on this topic, but see as they have tried to derail it like they always do.

Over the years I have the chance to work, socialize and be close friends with a whole lot of Nigerian celebrities from all sectors of the Entertainment Business. Be it Actors and Actresses, Musicians, Producers, DJs, Comedians, Fashion Designers, Producers and Directors, Models, Photographers, Writers and even Dancers.

When I am talking of celebrities, I am refering to the "A Class" who is who in their respective fields. As I am currently typing this, I can count nothing less than 186 of them I have on my BlackBerry contact and get to see at least 5 each week on a crucial business or social discussion as it maybe.

No need to go thru 167 thread bro. Just look at the first paragraph of this present one.
Was quite surprised after reading the first lines and discovered it was you. Always associated the handle with more balanced postings.
anyway , I always confuse acidtalk and acidoses, so maybe that explains it - or are you both cool
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Mcleo007(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Nice thread. Op just stated the obvious.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, you were scared to chat your crap to me directly... I guess that was why you had to write my unauthorised autobiography and call me a bastard at the end of your diatribe... I rated you a little bit before, however, you're now officially part of the rainbow brite gang and the ignore button would henceforth be engraved next to your handle.. undecided

I used to think the pig was intelligent but since she has prove otherwise, I will handle her like I have to to her kind in the past. Before I start with her, I advice she go ask Berem about me.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, you were scared to chat your crap to me directly... I guess that was why you had to write my unauthorised biography and call me a bastard at the end of your diatribe... I rated you a little bit before, however, you're now officially part of the rainbow brite gang and the ignore button would henceforth be engraved next to your handle.. undecided

Scared of who/what?
You were chatting shite and i couldn't be bothered thrasing out shite with no one...
Unauthorised biography?
Huh?
Are you a ba$tard or a m0r0n?
Are those your names?
Have you been acting/typing like a ba$trd or M0r0n?
Why are you laying claims to a post where i did not specifically refer to you or anyone else?
Who asked you to rate me before?
Rate me as what?
For what?
Excuse me please!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by omenziate(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
O boy, see groove, Acid, yarn us latest biko, my ears dey itch. I no too like aproko o.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Super1759: ehnn, please I learnt some of them are into drug pushing, is it true? @ mr. Acidtalk?

Some keh? Out of 10 like 6 have, is and would venture into drug trafficking at one point or the other. And the way most of them are getting addicted to it now is alarming. One very young, rave making kid is a junkie already. He now acts like he is mad when he hasn't sniffed it.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by abimart4ever(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
I thought as much. Borrowed life
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by pak: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

I am their native doctor.

See the mumu question this kid is asking? See son, that some of you only see these people of tv or at the closest at shows doesn't mean there aren't some of us who just consider them as normal people.

My phone rings more than most of these so called celebs. Most times they get calls only from female fans they have never met but who one way or the other got their number.

To you these guys might be semigods but to some other people, they are just regular people.

GUY !!!!!!
and yet there is no iota of boastfulness or arrogance in your posts ?

Really this seems not to be consistent with the acidtalk I seem to know on NL.

You had one drink too many tonite bro ?

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

I used to think the pig was intelligent but since she has prove otherwise, I will handle her like I have to to her kind in the past. Before I start with her, I advice she go ask Berem about me.
Duh!!
You are a liar...and a big one too!
More than half of what you've written on this thread are lies!!
I see through your nonsense..!
..and ask who about you?
For what??
Lmao...
You nor reach!!
Oshisko!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by tomakint: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Come again please.
ACIDTALK, you are a true epitome of ur signature! You av spoken the real truth about the fake lives of these 'stars' ever wonder why they go so broke few years after they are out of the limelight? Just to ask, is it true that basketmouth (my favourite comedian) is temperamental? Good job cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.