Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55611 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

The thread is trash but yet you no wan gree leave. You prefer to die and make dem bury you for this thread but you still are condemning the poster and the thread. Find another thread go nah abi na only this one dey nairaland.

Which kin wahala be this?
lmao!!
I thought you said you were prepared to deal with me...
You tired already?
Will leave your midnight-tales thread when you and your dogs stop quoting or mentioning me...!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 17, 2012
@ Acidtalk... I am your number one Fan! Do your thing dearie
* a thousand kisses from my sexy lips.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Leadn(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2012
ogtavia:

but this lady,na wa for you oh...must you have vulgar obscenities in every sentence you make..ki lo de gaan

she's a no-brainer, what do you expect from these lil yoruba who.res?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Leadn(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: lmao!!
I thought you said you were prepared to deal with me...
You tired already?
Will leave your midnight-tales thread when you and your dogs stop quoting or mentioning me...!!!

can you quit your sissy attitude? I know you're a lil retard but wasn't expecting you to be so mentally derailed! Please get a life and stop stalking the young lad...

I guess you're jealous your bf doesn't have the kinda opportunities acidtalk has undecided undecided #SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Leadn:

can you quit your sissy attitude? I know you're a lil retard but wasn't expecting you to be so mentally derailed! Please get a life and stop stalking the young lad...

I guess you're jealous your bf doesn't have the kinda opportunities acidtalk has undecided undecided #SMH for you
who is this?
Why are you barking and what are you barking at?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk: Thanks for sharing.

The reality is MOST of this so called Celebrities are very inferior to the core set of people.

Lemme give you a brief hint.

Timaya : Always consoles in conversations about talking of his latest acquisation ride, belts and wrist watch. The dude is more concerned boring you with his material gains instead of normal discussion.

Omotola : carries her eyes and shoulders high and fails to return greetings from fans (I know she is only shy and fails to admit it because she is a very jovial person when with less crowd).

Klint the drunk : this dude is as shy and soft spoken as you can think of. Forget all the staggering on stage and the rest oh! The guy is humble in real life.

Chidi Mokeme : (bros, when next you wear that red shoe again, na slap I go slap you. Always on that red shoe and driving a red hummer, you be devil?) Truth be told, he is a very quiet person who is soft spoken in reality. Though he is a very bad sharp underground player.

Gordons : He is as lousy in reality like he is on stage. But there is always a story to learn from his. He doesn't try to form what he isn't. But I doubt if his fans and outsiders can say such.

Don Jazzy : Introvert to the extreme. Forget all the twitter noise. He loves his privacy to the chore and is always indoors sleeping. The guy humble and no get wahala at all.

Will continue later.
Guy bliv me, u dnt knw what it means to 'Know' someone! I knw few celebs too and bliv me if wana spill? Chai, u go knw say I knw dem but wot u did here is simply called surface coverage!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2012
ifebosco: fake live is the genesis of our problems.majority wants to live big without working.
For reasons best known to them they have banned MY HUSBAND ACIDTALK.

Fake life is an understatement amongst this celebs.

There's this particular Comedian, though extremely dry but he is very lucky to have made a name through the influence of another senior colleague.

Once you do mistake enter this guy ride, you don buy market. Na you go Fuel the car, buy am recharge card and if you no quick soji yourself, you go buy him lunch or dinner.

Na one lie to the other as him wan go clear one cheque tomorrow and how dem don book am for 6 digits show the coming weekend. All the lies is just so that you will believe he is doing you a favour collecting things from you.

With all the food he eats, it doesn't show. Na only him head dey big everyday.

This guy like woman pass him life but the sad thing is, he is so stingy, most girls who open their legs for him end up regretting because even to drop money for cab, na another season story book.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by UjSizzle(f): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2012
So na here the Friday night party dey...no wonder NL quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Khayordhe: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Why fighting in my rum naw?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Leadn(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: who is this?
Why are you barking and what are you barking at?

I don't think you know the meaning of read btw the lines peasant! Do get a bleeping life or should I ask my gateman to find you one of his wifes to work under?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Leadn:

I don't think you know the meaning of read btw the lines peasant! Do get a bleeping life or should I ask my gateman to find you one of his wifes to work under?? undecided
Pfft!!
You nor reach...
Try harder!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GudluckIBB(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:

It is necessary. There are somethings we will chat up here but will blow out of proportion. I won't even mention the incident because we were only about 6 or 7 in the house that day and they will sure know or have a good guess.

I know you already ni! You were the guy I sent to buy boile with groundnut.Till date you no return my change.No need to hide.So you came here on nairaland to open mouth. cheesy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2012
MODERATORS NA GOD I TAKE BEG UNA PLEASE LEAVE ALL POST OPEN. DON'T HIDE POST. Even if they are all insulting me please let it be. The thread becomes boring when post are being hidden.

Na beg I take beg una. If my husband ACIDTALK no get enemies how we wan take know say him still dey alive?

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by legalwealth(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2012
Must this neccessarily come to front page?

Mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Khayordhe: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20pt]i fink it'z tym to go 2 bed right naw cuz i wan close dis thread o[/size]
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Brixtonyute(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2012
These sassy Yoruba girls and their off-putting attitudes smh... undecided undecided
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Brixtonyute: These sassy Yoruba girls and their off-putting attitudes smh... undecided undecided

It is a very big strong thing.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 17, 2012
legalwealth: Must this neccessarily come to front page?

Mtcheew...

and must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Brixtonyute(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

It is a very big strong thing.

They don't know how to act smh.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2012
bandiejay:

and must you comment?

Abeg leave that one boh! He is annoyed it made frontpage yet read from the first page to the last and in the process even forgot to eat dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by basher(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk:
Chidi Mokeme : (bros, when next you wear that red shoe again, na slap I go slap you. Always on that red shoe and driving a red hummer, you be devil?) Truth be told, he is a very quiet person who is soft spoken in reality. Though he is a very bad sharp underground player.

Se Na im brokos Wey im dey carri do veri veri badt underground tins?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2012
basher:

Se Na im brokos Wey im dey carri do veri veri badt underground tins?

Na God I take beg you abeg no make me yahn wetin go land me for igbobi. The guy na married man now oh! Make nairaland no go put asunder wetin God don join together.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2012
I like the strings you guys are drawing to each other; it usually occurs btw two witty and intelligent pple! slimyem obviously is 'traaped' in attraction with 'a-little-over-the-bar' exaggerating acidtalk; I'll bet you, they'll end up good pals if the guy will lower his ego bc ask for the lady she won't!

Btw I ended up with a gurl who was always on my neck back then in secondary school, she was my only opponent in overall class position for 4yrs! She almost made me run out of my body! Kai Barbara
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2012
80% sliyem likes acidic.. maybe, acidic should just ask her out outside Nl and i am sure they will be a better couple cheesy
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Gossipists! Why cant you guyz mind your own poverty ridden lives? @ Acid talk, you are a moroppy for opening such a thread..... Munchoko!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by basher(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

Na God I take beg you abeg no make me yahn wetin go land me for igbobi. The guy na married man now oh! Make nairaland no go put asunder wetin God don join together.

Amen!!!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2012
bandiejay: 80% sliyem likes acidic.. maybe, acidic should just ask her out outside Nl and i am sure they will be a better couple cheesy

She confessed I was her HERO on nairaland. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to her so that's why the hatred developed.

Nairaland babes? HmmM!!*in 9ices's voice "Once beaten, twice shy"*
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrsacidtalk: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2012
exxell: Gossipists! Why cant you guyz mind your own poverty ridden lives? @ Acid talk, you are a moroppy for opening such a thread..... Munchoko!

And what will we call you for viewing the thread? Abeg fast go take your space ontop the mat before you are left to sleep on the corridor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.