Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Husband From Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband From Hell (1110 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / Tales Of A First Date From hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband From Hell by floggins: 4:55am On Nov 16, 2012
This was a story told by a malaysian lady about his Nigerian husband who is being held by the malaysian police..i bet she only told this story to favor her side...blacks re really suffering ooo...read and tell me whats your view on this

GEORGE TOWN: A lawyer has come forward to recount her hellish marriage to a Nigerian.

She is claiming her husband imprisoned and abused her.

The 30-year-old, who requested to be known only as Amanda, said her husband began to show his true colours two to three months after their wedding in December 2010.

“He started cutting off my communication with my family and friends. He also locked me in the apartment and I was not allowed to leave except when he took me out for his church services.

“I was treated like (his) slave, maid, chef and sex partner,” Amanda told a press conference which was organised by the Penang MCA Public Services and Complaints Bureau.

She said she realised that her husband, who is 27 years old according to his passport, married her only to obtain a visa to stay in the country.

Amanda claims her husband’s document could have easily been forged.

“At first, he was polite and nice. Then after the wedding, he forced me to register a company with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM) to sell apparel.”

“He then obtained a work visa to stay in the country,” Amanda said.

She said the last straw occurred when he began physically abusing her, after which she managed to escape from the apartment last Sunday before fleeing to her aunt’s house .

She then sought assistance from the state MCA, who placed her in a shelter home.

The party is also helping her apply for an Interim Protection Order to ensure that her estranged husband does not try to approach or intimidate her.

Bureau deputy chief Lim Thoon Deong said Amanda’s husband was apprehended by the police on Tuesday and was being detained under the Immigration Act.

He added that the bureau had received complaints on four such ‘love scam’ cases this year.

“Two of these cases involved people from Africa. In some cases, the people came into the country on student visas but they did not have any intention to pursue their education,” he said.

He also urged the CCM and police to be pro-active in cracking down on immigrants who intended to stay in the country through dishonest means.

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2012/11/9/north/12295912&sec=north
Re: Husband From Hell by Caseless: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2012
She endured that hell-like situation for 2 years? Naw oo...nigerians abroad? Smh
Re: Husband From Hell by lolaluv1(f): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2012
The guy thought he was still in Nigeria where he could go scot free for acting that way....
Re: Husband From Hell by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Pity...she was too gullible 2 realise she was being used.Naija babes sharp pass this amanda nah
Re: Husband From Hell by Mynd44: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Chai.
Re: Husband From Hell by floggins: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2012
until we hear from the man's side of story...i can never believe the lady hundred percents..asians re racist angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Body Parts Is More Important In A Relationship? / I Am Confused. Pls Advise. / Love At First Sight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.