Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Love At First Sight! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight! (1102 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
I saw this lady and immediately something about her struck me in the heart and I knew I have found my love.This is the second month and am still trying to find the right time and words to make her know how I feel.Yet another thing bothers me still,will nay does she feel the same way I do?Only time will tell as I must tell her this month anyways.It brings us to the question, have you fallen in love at first sight?How did it go?
Re: Love At First Sight! by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
i don't know if it was love for me but i have like a woman at first sight.

So what is your game plan since you have decided that this is the month? Are you prepared for possible rejection?
Definitely go for it though and i wish you good luck cheesy
Re: Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
omega25red: i don't know if it was love for me but i have like a woman at first sight.
So what is your game plan since you have decided that this is the month? Are you prepared for possible rejection?
Definitely go for it though and i wish you good luck cheesy
Thanks man.I'll let her know I do care about her and would like to ask her out but that would be after introduction.For 1 I know the right time and words may not come but I'll be sincere about it inspite of the fact I know girls don't like honest guys.As for rejection I have burnt my bridge to retire.Success is assured.
Re: Love At First Sight! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
The thing wey struck you na konji, untiL u knack am, the "love" no go fade.
Re: Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz: The thing wey struck you na konji, untiL u knack am, the "love" no go fade.
Girl before God and Man I have honest intentions for her.Its not Konji.I want a relationship with her actually.Its not everytime that a guy talks about love that he means intimacy.I want something real with this girl.So if you wanna help a brother,please do.
Re: Love At First Sight! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Girl before God and Man I have honest intentions for her.Its not Konji.I want a relationship with her actually.Its not everytime that a guy talks about love that he means intimacy.I want something real with this girl.So if you wanna help a brother,please do.
There's nothing called "love @ first sight", my brother. Love is a verb, a decision.
Re: Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
There's nothing called "love @ first sight", my brother. Love is a verb, a decision.
Granted love may be a decision but it has to come from the heart.Moreover there are different kinds of love.You love a crippled beggar,you give him alms.Do you marry him?Am talking about the love that can make you leave your parents to stay with a man for the rest of your life!Don't you get it?
Re: Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Sholly you're not a guy and may not understand us.When I tell you I have fallen in love with this girl.You gotta believe it cos I have no reason to tell you lies,k?
Re: Love At First Sight! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Kirinwa: I saw this lady and immediately something about her struck me in the heart and I knew I have found my love.This is the second month and am still trying to find the right time and words to make her know how I feel.Yet another thing bothers me still,will nay does she feel the same way I do?Only time will tell as I must tell her this month anyways.It brings us to the question, have you fallen in love at first sight?How did it go?
Do you have any internal standards for a lady who qualifies as a potential girlfriend/wife? Does she meet those standards?
If your answer is yes, then you could be in love! But in this case you do not even know her and unless your standards are based on only outward appearance, you could be in something else and not love!
Re: Love At First Sight! by Popowaa: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sweets it's attraction not love.there is nothing like love at first sight.
Kirinwa: @Sholly you're not a guy and may not understand us.When I tell you I have fallen in love with this girl.You gotta believe it cos I have no reason to tell you lies,k?
Re: Love At First Sight! by Uch74(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz: The thing wey struck you na konji, untiL u knack am, the "love" no go fade.
........Sure! Na "lust."......there is nothing like love @ first sight..Lust brings U̶̲̥̅̊ close to a person but only love will keep U̶̲̥̅̊ after assessing the person's character & personality... Bros wake up, no be love, na LUST.....
Re: Love At First Sight! by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Popowaa: Sweets it's attraction not love.there is nothing like love at first sight.

You've said it all!!!
Re: Love At First Sight! by Kirinwa: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Popowaa: Sweets it's attraction not love.there is nothing like love at first sight.

Well I admit am attracted to her but lust,never!
Re: Love At First Sight! by kay9(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kirinwa: Girl before God and Man I have honest intentions for her.Its not Konji...

No offense, bro... But dang! So people still swear like this? grin grin grin

Anyhow, whether ''love-at-first-sight'' or not, just man up and talk to her. You might wana refrain from swearing when you do that.
Re: Love At First Sight! by dmcdad: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2013
There is nothing as Love at first sight
Re: Love At First Sight! by Vinzz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sure, it was like pouring a bucket of cold water on u in the month of december in Jos. Lol! wink
Re: Love At First Sight! by Temi231(f): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
dmcdad: There is nothing as Love at first sight

Man, there is always love at first sight... If you have not experience it before then you wont know what it means.
Re: Love At First Sight! by dmcdad: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Temi 23:

Man, there is always love at first sight... If you have not experience it before then you wont know what it means.
You are wrong woman! I stand on what I stated above that there is nothing like love at first sight. What you did experience was attraction at first sight and not love...

Please be sure to know the difference between the two before you claim what is not in existence. Attraction lights the fire and ignites the passion and act as a fore-runner to the nitty-gritty which is love...

Attraction is the genesis because you might be attracted to someone for the person's look, personality, charisma, intelligence, you name it. But in reality, the aforementioned are not wht brings real love, at least not in the first day or moments..

Very many people confuse attraction/lust and likeness/love... These should be understood hook, line and sinker so as not to use one wrongly in the place of another.
Re: Love At First Sight! by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
God bless you jare... Ignorance wont allow a lot of people to comprehend...
Re: Love At First Sight! by Temi231(f): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
dmcdad:
You are wrong woman! I stand on what I stated above that there is nothing like love at first sight. What you did experience was attraction at first sight and not love...

Please be sure to know the difference between the two before you claim what is not in existence. Attraction lights the fire and ignites the passion and act as a fore-runner to the nitty-gritty which is love...

Attraction is the genesis because you might be attracted to someone for the person's look, personality, charisma, intelligence, you name it. But in reality, the aforementioned are not wht brings real love, at least not in the first day or moments..

Very many people confuse attraction/lust and likeness/love... These should be understood hook, line and sinker so as not to use one wrongly in the place of another.

Yes sir
Re: Love At First Sight! by dmcdad: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Temi 23:

Yes sir
Thanks for your understanding My Lady..
Re: Love At First Sight! by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kirinwa: I saw this lady and immediately something about her struck me in the heart and I knew I have found my love.This is the second month and am still trying to find the right time and words to make her know how I feel.Yet another thing bothers me still,will nay does she feel the same way I do?Only time will tell as I must tell her this month anyways.It brings us to the question, have you fallen in love at first sight?How did it go?

..with white womens, light skin & half cast womens..YES!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Letting Go And Moving On / Consider The Following... / A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.