Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight (7019 Views)

N1.4bn Fraud: Court Sentences Ex-kogi Lawmaker To 154-year Jail / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Would he be flown to Germany to fix the teeth? undecided
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Godjone(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2012
is not their fault! Na becos them chop bellefull make dem nt to remember dat dey r holding exortic posisition in the society. Recently, i saw that theif Farouk Lawal of d national asembly making laws 4 Nigerians. Our national asembly has turned to a dumping ground 4 rogues, touts, theives, robbers, terorist, fraudsters, assasins, women and children molesters and many more not mentioned. With the crop of this chalatans, nigerians shud not expect any gud tin 4rm them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
youngies: There was free-for-all at the early hours of Thursday , with a member of the Kogi State House of Assembly losing two of his teeth at the state governor’s residence when a meeting held to find political solution to the leadership crises in the state Assembly ended in a deadlock.

The meeting held at ‘High Ground’, a private residence of the governor, had former governor Ibrahim Idris, the state governor, Captain Idris Wada and all the lawmakers, except the Speaker, Hon. Abdulahi Bello, who was hospitalised in a private hospital in Abuja, in attendance.

It was a follow-up to an earlier mediation meeting held at Ibro Hotel, Abuja last Monday.
The meeting slated for 9.pm eventually started at about 12.20 am.
But inner sources hinted that trouble started when the agenda of the meeting was perceived to have changed, which did not go down well with the pro-speaker Bello lawmakers.

According to a source, who was present at the meeting: “The meeting which was at the instance of the former governor, Alhaji Ibrahim Idris was meant to return the House to status quo ante, but when the meeting started, we suspected foul play and as such, we disagreed with their illegal proposition.”

The proposition, according to the source, was that the Majority Leader, Hon. Yunusa Yakubu, should write a letter of proclamation to the Speaker for endorsement and approval so that the Assembly could seat.

Though that would have nullified the initial impeachment, but the grouse was that the Speaker was to resign honourably at the resumed sitting of the Assembly:
“It was that suggestion that sparked the fight.

“The Minority Leader, Yori Afolabi, stood up to note that the suggestion was wrong and that, Kogi had been in the news for so many wrong reasons and there was every reason to first right the wrong before talking about Speaker Bello’s resignation.
“It was at that point that Hon. Friday Makama, who had been pacing around with a bottle of stout attempted to shut him up and that led to the fight,” the source said further.

It was during the melee, a notable member of the group of 12 lawmakers lost two of his teeth before other lawmakers present could separate the warring lawmakers.
Meanwhile, the elders of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who petitioned President Goodluck Jonathan over the state of affairs in the state have been accused of leaving “precincts of truth and probity to traverse the terrain of outright falsehood in order to vilify the administration.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kogi-lawmaker-loses-teeth-in-free-for-all/130778/

Na wah o... Wetin stout bottle find enter inside house of assembly?! .. This country is being run by drunkards and thieves..

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Super1759: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2012
when I tell people that our lawmakers are wild animals with no conscience, they laugh about it
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by acidtalk: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2012
KINGwax: crappy! It's what happens when u wanna copy d genius-redmosquito.

NO ONE CAN CLAIM TO HAVE STARTED SUCH STYLE BEFORE ME. Don't be silly foo*l. Even the mosquito guy you mentioned can't claim such.

Where was he when I did such style for the following:

Jonathan and fuel subsidy
Sanusi and N5,000 note
Farouk Lawan and Otedola
Patience Jonathan in germany
Obasanjo Vs Fashola
Tondo dike's song release
Increament in garri price.
And many others too numerous to remember.

Dude even though you have always ended up making a nuisance of yourself trying to attack my personality, I feel honored to know you are my greatest fan. Thoug I am really allergic to stu*pid people. So stay clear.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by naijathings(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Okija_juju: .[img]http://rumorsontheinternets.files./2011/11/beard-slap.gif[/img]
you are crazy for this picture man. i just dey laff like mad
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Goodluck jonathan has set UP a committee of credible nigerians to look into the set of broken teeth and recommend solutions to avoid future occurence

1 Like

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Ikwerefistson: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: Animals
commentry.oh hon triple h just gav hon stone cold a close lyn nd wat wat ds is hon undertaker coming wit a huge kpako on hs hand nd nd gbooo he slamd it on hon triple h of acn.meeen be rite bk let me grab my pop corn
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Elueme: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2012
Ramcie: Did you all read the part where a lawmaker HON FRIDAY MAKAMA was said to be pacing around with a bottle of stout in his hand . Hmm! O ma se o!
That Hon. Represents Igala mela Odolu LGA area . He's a tout from the very word go, believes that violence is the means to every political problem. Hope he was the one who lost his teeth.
Kogi state to me is the most irresponsible state I have seen in Nigeria. I thought my people were bad until I visited Kogi state for an appreciable period and I discovered that the local councils in the south south re saints compared to most local councils in Igala land. Unfortunately, the problem isn't PDP or ACN but an average Igala man doesn't care about the development his land and people but rather what he gets. These are the most greedy and self centered people I have seen on te earth's planet. I don't see much happening in that state until they allow non- Igalas to take te reigns of leadership.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by GARRIx7(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2012
KINGwax: crappy! It's what happens when u wanna copy d genius-redmosquito.

The crappy stuff got 7 likes as we speak........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by wildorchid(f): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Lmao. Thats why there should be more women in the house of rape5 grin grin
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by forkadict(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2012
nA ONLY TEETH HE LOSE? hE FOR LOOSE HIN DEAK JOINS SEF.

BASTARD ROUGUES IN AGBADA FORMING LAWMAKERS. MTSCHEEWW. GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF DEM
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Iaz93: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Elueme: That Hon. Represents Igala mela Odolu LGA area . He's a tout from the very word go, believes that violence is the means to every political problem. Hope he was the one who lost his teeth.
Kogi state to me is the most irresponsible state I have seen in Nigeria. I thought my people were bad until I visited Kogi state for an appreciable period and I discovered that the local councils in the south south re saints compared to most local councils in Igala land. Unfortunately, the problem isn't PDP or ACN but an average Igala man doesn't care about the development his land and people but rather what he gets. These are the most greedy and self centered people I have seen on te earth's planet. I don't see much happening in that state until they allow non- Igalas to take te reigns of leadership.
too bad..generalizing things...and who told you all igalas are greedy and self centered... You just come here to spew thrash..
Be careful before you make comments pls...
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2012
cheesy na too much of jack bauer films and John cena movies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2012
Ramcie: Did you all read the part where a lawmaker HON FRIDAY MAKAMA was said to be pacing around with a bottle of stout in his hand . Hmm! O ma se o!

That's the part I found funny. Too bad they didn't indicate whether it was small stout or Odeku. . .although I suspect the latter. That one come groove, no be meeting e come do.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Jazzgreen(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2012
I TINK D HONORABLE WUD LOOK LIK DIS BY NOW grin cheesy

Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by oyestephen(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2012
Actually I love this....pls don't just lose some teeths, lose lives.....mumus
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by dilbert100: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2012
idiots.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Willy7(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2012
Honestly that was d part that caught my attension d most.So they are even allowed to drink alcohol during such important meetings of mediation and matters affecting state and party?Or will they say d bottle was empty or brought from home by d lawbreaker(lawmarker)?Why wont they fight when alcohol is allowed during such.There is nothing honorable about this guys,from state house of assembly to national house of assembly.God help us all.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Shenez: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
I laugh in japan
kekekekekokoko.
Imagine a bottle of stout in a meeting.
Eyin meji tun foyo nija situation na comedy.
Are they laying good examples for the younger ones?
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Timijo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
I can't just stop laughing over this childish attitude.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by neophyte007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
This is not how our elder statesmen are supposed to behave.what kind of example are they setting for the youths?
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by chievo: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=wildorchid]Lmao. Thats why there should be more women in the house of rape5 .....Hmnnn! Hse of Rape"!! d women dem go wear iron pants go dea? odikwa risky"
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dem for commot him eye join. Yeye pipul. angry
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: Acidtalk - Goodday Honorable

Honorable - Ashidtalk (Acidtalk) how are you.

Acidtalk - I am fine sir. Sorry for the accident honorable. Hope you are better?

Honorable - Don't mind those small boys. I would have killed him if not because they held me.

Acidtalk - but Honorable, you are the one with the broken teeth. So I guess you meant he would have killed you.

Honorable - Don't be silly. Do you know how many yeras I spent as a motor park tout before joining politics?

Acidtalk - So you mean you were once a tout?

Honorable - once a tout, always a tout. How do you think I came about having two plastic teeths in my mouth or do you think those were my real teeths he punched out?

Acidtalk - oh really? So what next sir?

Honorable - The governor had promised to fund my trip to a german hospital were they are meant to get me a new set of plastic teeths.

Acidtalk - And, so do.....

Honorable - Ashidtalk (Acidtalk), I will talk to you later. I am enterying the Governors office now to collect my cheque for compensation. Bye.
laffing n jumping ontop of my bed. Acidtalk, ds s hilarious.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by dagbokoncept(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
Imagine say dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ drink stout 4 d meeting.No be small thin º°˚˚˚°ºo .Laffin Kanuri
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by stupor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Very absurd !

Are these the calibre of people we waste our hard earned tax-payers money on.

Wrong investments.

Shameless Parents !
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
wildorchid: Lmao. Thats why there should be more women in the house of rape5 grin grin

You know what they'll lose? cheesy
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by acidtalk: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The crappy stuff got 7 likes as we speak........ grin grin grin grin

Are you in anyway minding the God forsaken idi*ot. He keeps following me about on nairaland like I was the one that told his old man to abandon him.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doesn't come as a surprise does it? People of ideas argue ideas, while people bereft of ideas argue with their fists (and anything else they can lay their hands on).

The fact of the matter is that the Nigerian political space has been taken over by thugs and charlatans; you find a few of them as governors.....a sizeable number as political party chieftains and hangers on......but the majority you find as local gov't chairmen and members of state houses of assembly (a dishonourable assemblage of thugs if you like).

Pathetic!
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Scissorshand(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2012
To all d funny posters,thank you,u guys made me enjoy nite of a thousand laughs,without buying 75 naira pirated CD.I guess for the lawmaker,he was earning his mark,anoda notch on his belt,cutting his teeth-ironically,he had his teeth cut,no,shattered.
Re: Kogi Lawmaker Loses Teeth In Fight by Excellent7(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Could it be that one of the requirements for making it "successfully" to the house, making ones point or being heard therein is the ability to throw killer punches?
I need to know, the fighting is too much.
And if I remember correctly, the Gubernatorial equivalent seems to be flogging ( as in "kobokoing"wink of "subjects".
So much for democracy, sorry democrazy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 21 Years Old Imsu Student Was Shot Dead By Cult Member / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen / Again, Kogi Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of 22 Months Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.